Youngest guy that ever fucked your wife?

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date

stubbyhubby

Cuck Couple Always Looking For Fun
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2023
West Virginia
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, MatureCockWhore, UntamedHotwife and 11 others
stubbyhubby said:
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol
HOT

Many times before we were married, and at least once after, my wife was fucking a coworker of hers.
He was 18 (as best I know; he either was a Senior in HS, or was a recent graduate). She was 37-38 at that time.

Reactions: Seeman, mailkme and dantelovemilf
Nazareth said:
Many times before we were married, and at least once after, my wife was fucking a coworker of hers.
He was 18 (as best I know; he either was a Senior in HS, or was a recent graduate). She was 37-38 at that time.
Really hot

youngest was 19 when she was 38. recently fucked a 21 and 25 yr old at 44

Reactions: mailkme, Bobman, dantelovemilf and 1 other person
hemlock said:
Here in Mexico iy is pretty normal for a father to take his 12 year old son to a trusted ***** for his first piece of ass.
stubbyhubby said:

We live in Mexico and customs are different here. The male puberty rite, like confirmation or bar mitzva is the father taking his 12 year old son to a trusted ***** for his first piece of ass. My wife has had this honor many time and she makes sure that the kids first time is memorable. . Another Mexican tradition is that teenagers don't fuck their teenage girlfriends. The make out until they have blue balls and then go fuck a ***** or find a guy to suck their cock. They come to a public bath house where they know they will find a cock sucker. On Saturday, construction workers come to the bath house for a steam bath and a blow job, I suck about 15 cocks on a Saturday afternoon. Some times I take my wife and some of them fuck her or she sucks their cocks.

Reactions: littlesmallie, Custer Laststand, natasnaikul and 4 others
fredanddaisy said:
Here in Mexico iy is pretty normal for a father to take his 12 year old son to a trusted ***** for his first piece of ass.

We live in Mexico and customs are different here. The male puberty rite, like confirmation or bar mitzva is the father taking his 12 year old son to a trusted ***** for his first piece of ass. My wife has had this honor many time and she makes sure that the kids first time is memorable. . Another Mexican tradition is that teenagers don't fuck their teenage girlfriends. The make out until they have blue balls and then go fuck a ***** or find a guy to suck their cock. They come to a public bath house where they know they will find a cock sucker. On Saturday, construction workers come to the bath house for a steam bath and a blow job, I suck about 15 cocks on a Saturday afternoon. Some times I take my wife and some of them fuck her or she sucks their cocks.
I should move to mexico

Reactions: cynful
stubbyhubby said:

3 guys in their 18 and 19s fucked her at different times when she was mid to late 20s another guy 24 started fucking her when she was late 30s and has fucked her for 20 years now and I love it as much as they do

Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful and dantelovemilf
hemlock said:
Text me

Reactions: Zima
Zima said:
sexy!!! love an older wife that fucks young guys
Do you have telegram

no telegram here not even sure what it is but see it mentioned on this site, love to talk about all the younger guys my wife has fucked, she don't suck their cock to completion very often but has for her special boyfriend when he has asked her so fantastic for me to watch

Reactions: cynful and dantelovemilf
Zima said:
no telegram here not even sure what it is but see it mentioned on this site, love to talk about all the younger guys my wife has fucked, she don't suck their cock to completion very often but has for her special boyfriend when he has asked her so fantastic for me to watch
I wanna meet your wife

Reactions: fredanddaisy
bullin said:
I wanna meet your wife
I'd gladly give her to you to have some fun with, I'm sure her, you and I would enjoy it

3 years ago my now 49yo curvy milf partner got fucked weekly by a very attractive 24 year old real estate agent. weekly. for a year.

He'd come over, get a blow job so he would last longer when she rode him, then he'd go. She says he was meeting her needs but I think he was just a young guy who figured fucking a horny milf whenever he felt like it was cheaper than a ******! (and better)

Reactions: littlesmallie, dantelovemilf and WantsAUsedWife
sharklasers said:
3 years ago my now 49yo curvy milf partner got fucked weekly by a very attractive 24 year old real estate agent. weekly. for a year.

He'd come over, get a blow job so he would last longer when she rode him, then he'd go. She says he was meeting her needs but I think he was just a young guy who figured fucking a horny milf whenever he felt like it was cheaper than a ******! (and better)
It is a smart guy that figures out that fucking married women is an easy score with no drama

Reactions: YumGrool and WantsAUsedWife
We were staying at a nude adult hotel/resort in Florida. I was 44. A young latino guy was there on a day pass. He was very good looking and totally shaved. We took him back to our room. Poor guy was very shy. Hub and I had a time getting him hard but he finally got there. I think he was very inexperienced. He did have a nice cock though and had a huge load which hub cleaned up out of me. He was only 21 (just old enough to get a pass for the resort).

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, mailkme, YumGrool and 2 others
bullin said:
I wanna meet your wife
We live in Mexico and virginity is treasured, so the teenagers make out with their girl friends and then have my wife suck their cocks, some of them fuck her.

Reactions: littlesmallie, Tledge, YumGrool and 1 other person
fredanddaisy said:

Hot

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Zima said:
I'd gladly give her to you to have some fun with, I'm sure her, you and I would enjoy it
now that is the attitude!
we dont need more pictures, we need more sluts! real sluts who put in practice the daring words.
me too, all three of us would enjoy. we could add bullin too; would he dare?
are we already on the where and when?

Reactions: littlesmallie, Bobman and fredanddaisy