Youngest guy that ever fucked your wife?

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date
fredanddaisy said:
Here in Mexico iy is pretty normal for a father to take his 12 year old son to a trusted ***** for his first piece of ass.

We live in Mexico and customs are different here. The male puberty rite, like confirmation or bar mitzva is the father taking his 12 year old son to a trusted ***** for his first piece of ass. My wife has had this honor many time and she makes sure that the kids first time is memorable. . Another Mexican tradition is that teenagers don't fuck their teenage girlfriends. The make out until they have blue balls and then go fuck a ***** or find a guy to suck their cock. They come to a public bath house where they know they will find a cock sucker. On Saturday, construction workers come to the bath house for a steam bath and a blow job, I suck about 15 cocks on a Saturday afternoon. Some times I take my wife and some of them fuck her or she sucks their cocks.
Poor girls, wet and aching for cock

Reactions: fredanddaisy
YumGrool said:
Poor girls, wet and aching for cock
I'd love to hear more about this, sounds arousing

Reactions: Bobman and YumGrool
Bobman said:
I had a buddy with a dad that dropped him off at a ***** house once a week!

Reactions: Bobman
Rockford said:
I had a buddy with a dad that dropped him off at a ***** house once a week!
Yea

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Tell me more

stubbyhubby said:
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol
This is hot

Reactions: Bobman and YumGrool
My fuckbuddy/girlfriend has a thing for younger guys, even had a fantasy and admitting playing with herself after her daughter brought a boy from tennis for dinner. First thing i thought was the only thing this boy wants to eat is her daughter but he looked more interested in her mom (my fuckbuddy). Her daughter told he didn't even try because he finds her to young but like her as a tennis partner.
Fuckbuddy admitted she once when she was on vacation, daughter was with her ex, felt atrected to some boys partying in the hotelbar. She then was about 36/37, still has a great face and body and was tanned from sunbathing, and was kind of teasing these boys. She joined them with some drinks and when some get a bit to forward just let them play with her tits and pussy. End of the evening she after drinking and let these guys touch her, noticed some hard dicks around her, just said OK who's into sex. She fucked and sucked 7 of these 18/19 yo guys on the beach without a condom and loved it.
Sometimes she tells this as a playing when she wants me to react and play on calling her names and do nasty dirty talk during sex.

• Wow
Reactions: fredanddaisy, Custer Laststand, Bobman and 1 other person
stubbyhubby said:
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol
We are in Florida so there are a lot of 18 year olds in the college bars my wife likes to hang out in every once in a while. She’s probably fucked or sucked 5 or 6 18 year old cocks in the last year and she is 39 now.

Hubby and I once lived around a military base where a lot of young troops would go there to train. I was on the base working out in the gym and met a young man who was 20 and at the time I was 43. We got together probably five or six times before it was time for him to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Bobman and UntamedHotwife
MatureHollyandCuck said:
Hubby and once lived around a military base where a lot of young troops would go there to train. I was on the base working out in the gym and met a young man who was 20 and at the time I was 43. We got together probably five or six times before it was time for him to leave
My wife always says for a halfway attractive woman college students and military guys are like shooting fish and a barrel. She’s always had a soft spot for the younger guys since we met fifteen years ago. She says they are like a favorite dessert… she wouldn’t want to live on it, but she wouldn’t want to live without it either.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Bobman and Keesnl
UntamedHotwife said:
My wife always says for a halfway attractive woman college students and military guys are like shooting fish and a barrel. She’s always had a soft spot for the younger guys since we met fifteen years ago. She says they are like a favorite dessert… she wouldn’t want to live on it, but she wouldn’t want to live without it either.
Definitely understand where she is coming from. I feel like that as well!

Reactions: UntamedHotwife and mailkme
The youngest guy that Fuchs Cathy on a regular basis is 19, he is one of the nudists families son

Reactions: nelssim and mailkme
happydad said:
The youngest guy that Fuchs Cathy on a regular basis is 19, he is one of the nudists families son
That’s hot

UntamedHotwife said:
Brings me back to the time i just joined the Army and was in training. 18/19 yo guy full of testosteron and so many mature women wanting just a easy quick fuck.

Reactions: UntamedHotwife and Bobman
stubbyhubby said:

Sounds like you are a dedicated cuck! I am fortunate to have one as well!

happydad said:
Enjoy it while you can, I'm sure a 19 yr old guy feels good to her and you know when you were his age how much fun it must be for him and I can only imagine how it makes you feel, was so hot when my wife was fucking a lot of guys that age

Reactions: Bobman and mailkme
stubbyhubby said:

What sites or resources are you using to find guys?
stubbyhubby said:

stubbyhubby said:

What sites or resources are you using to find guys?

Before my wife and I got married we fooled around a bit, there’s a school down the block from us and let’s just say we had some encounters.. or say dares I asked my wife lol pm for further info if it peaks y’all interest