• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest guy that ever fucked your wife?

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date
I was in my last year of high school. Word got around that I'm Big and one of the older teachers couldn't keep her eyes and hands off me.
Soon I was going to her place once a week for private tutoring after hours and on the second visit she had me drop my pants and let her admire at length my huge cock. She sucked me hard like mad then climbed on top of me and started fucking herself.
She was in her early 50s, I was 18 at the time. Her husband was older probably in his 60s, he was making himself scarce those afternoons. We fucked regularly for a whole semester, she taught me everything and I gave her more than she could handle. I think it's due to her that I have a thing for older women now

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, hyperxguy, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
We were on a break. She was 35 and he was 19. Black guy but he wasn’t very good and he wasn’t a bbc. She said it scratched the itch but wasn’t great.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and UntamedHotwife
Zima said:
Enjoy it while you can, I'm sure a 19 yr old guy feels good to her and you know when you were his age how much fun it must be for him and I can only imagine how it makes you feel, was so hot when my wife was fucking a lot of guys that age
She enjoys other men since our first experience in sept

I have a Thai wife that finds a way to be at graduation parties. For all the right reasons. She loves how fast they cum as she gets used by the young men

Reactions: JoshSTUD, Custer Laststand, playpair and 2 others
my nearly 61YO church wife has been having an affair with a 41YO stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.

01.png
02.png
03.png

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Lovasianladies and Cuckwannabeee
Two years ago, when I was still 22, I had a threesome with a 58-year-old woman. Meanwhile, the husband watched as two younger guys (me + another younger guy I didn't know) went down on his wife.
I've never met a woman like her who went off so much during sex

Reactions: protobull, Custer Laststand and mailkme
She was early 50s and he was 23. That was an exception, most of her dates were 30s to mid 40s

Reactions: Custer Laststand
gbhl44 said:
my nearly 61YO church wife has been having an affair with a 41YO stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.

01.png
02.png
03.png
Lucky her and him

Reactions: Seeman and fredanddaisy
At the time, we were both in the lifestyle for about 5 years. We were both 50, when we were introduced to the youngest black cock my wife has ever had. He was introduced to us by one of the guys we had already been seeing... He told us he was 18.

When my wife was 58 she ended up with a guy we found on Craigslist. The guy she actually chose couldn’t make it at the last moment and she texted the other guy and he showed up about an hour later. He was 32 if I remember correctly. It was very hot watching a guy his age pounding my wife’s pussy!

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Lovasianladies and Zima
A guy at the local supermarket was always looking at me when he served me and being what I thought was an early 20’s guy, always flirted a little back.

Well one Saturday night he made a move in the local pub in front of my husband and we ended up kissing. We went to the dark end of the beer garden and with the assistance of the garden table, fucked me until he came deep inside me.

It turned out that he was only just 18 to my 35. Visiting the local supermarket is always now a constant source of embarrassment to my husband - and I make him go.

Katy xx

Reactions: JoshSTUD, Custer Laststand, mailkme and 2 others
I've written about my wife having a young boy fetish before. Summarizing, over the years when she was sexually active, she would take young lovers when those opportunities arose; sometimes an age difference of just a few years, at least one time with a guy roughly half her age.

Of course, this has inspired many fantasies for me.
A favorite is to find out a guy she has been dating actually turns out to be 15-16 years old, even though he claimed to be older.
I'm not advocating to do anything illegal, but imagine finding out a 15 year old guy has been banging her 50 year old pussy!

Another is to have her ********** in bed, and having 2 young guys 'visit' her in that bedroom. At first, one keeps her secured while the other is groping her body, and licking and fucking her pussy until she is subdued and no longer wants to resist.
After that, they take turns with her, leading up to her being spit-roasted or otherwise double penetrated.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, fredanddaisy and demoayyy
Before we met the men who had fucked my wife were all older than her, one was 49 (she was 20). I am two months younger than her so that makes me the youngest to fuck her. After we married she cheated on me with a guy younger than herself, she was 42 and he was in his early 30s.

Nazareth said:
I've written about my wife having a young boy fetish before. Summarizing, over the years when she was sexually active, she would take young lovers when those opportunities arose; sometimes an age difference of just a few years, at least one time with a guy roughly half her age.

Of course, this has inspired many fantasies for me.
A favorite is to find out a guy she has been dating actually turns out to be 15-16 years old, even though he claimed to be older.
I'm not advocating to do anything illegal, but imagine finding out a 15 year old guy has been banging her 50 year old pussy!

Another is to have her ********** in bed, and having 2 young guys 'visit' her in that bedroom. At first, one keeps her secured while the other is groping her body, and licking and fucking her pussy until she is subdued and no longer wants to resist.
After that, they take turns with her, leading up to her being spit-roasted or otherwise double penetrated.
i have to imagine, We live in Mexico I have seen lots of 13 year old boys fuck my wife, their father bring them for their first fuck

Reactions: Seeman, Nazareth and Custer Laststand
Would love to shove my 18 year old cock inside her

MillerbenUk said:
Would love to shove my 18 year old cock inside her
I'd like to watch you do it

stubbyhubby said:
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol
My wife get's fucked regularly by 22-24 year olds. She is 35. She is asian and petite and does not look 35, but we live next to a major university and it is an amazing resource for her young bulls. She recently had her first gang bang and all 8 of them were from the university and all were 20-23 years old. It was pretty incredible.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme and Zima

Users who are viewing this thread