• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest your wife has had

• Thread starterwayward_one
  • Start date

wayward_one

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2011
I just found a very interesting thread on another site. It’s called ‘Youngest with Your Wife’. I thought I’ll kick-start the subject here with my very own experience.

Brought back memories of a mindblowing experience when hubby & I were just a few years into our cuck life. I was 37 then. We had played thrice with a 19- year-old boy (my friend’s son). Seeing him taking control over me so assertively was a huge turn on for both hubby & I. Unfortunately, the boy’s parents got a whiff of it and the whole thing came to an embarrassing end.

About a year after that experience, we had gone to Brighton (infamous, yes – for dirty weekends!) for some ‘hopeful hunting’ there. No, we hadn’t thought of hunting for a kid. Just hunting for a good bull for me.

It was one of those summer holiday weekends when you just can’t get any room in Brighton. We got one in a backpackers’ hostel which is pretty well known there. Ours was an independent double room on the first floor, the other rooms on the floor were really dorms – each with six beds (2-tiered bunks X 3: this we were to learn much to our orgasmic delight on the third day!).

The first afternoon we hunted on the beach. Hubby made me dress up in my sluttiest net bikini and let me wander around alone. I was getting all the glances I (and doubly, hubby) needed. I was accosted several times, with several I struck up a conversation, but none got me going. Hubby was disappointed. I was ‘starved’ that night (lol).

The next morning, as we were going down for breakfast, we saw these four kids coming out of one of the rooms on our floor. They were the giggly types, and couldn’t have been more that 18-20 years old. In fact one of them brushed against me and was profusely apologetic! Back on the beach ‘hunting’ that morning (me in the very same net bikini), I had been approached by an older man (50+) who appeared very screwable to me. I introduced him to hubby and all three of us were chatting when I spotted those four boys at a distance. I don’t know what got over me. I just said ‘excuse me guys – I’ll be right back’ and walked towards the boys.

I had the effect I wanted. The boys couldn’t get their eyes off me. I got bolder, smiled at them, said ‘hi – aren’t you the boys from ****?’ They then recognized me from the morning’s encounter (mustve been shocked bcoz I had been so prudishly dressed for breakfast). I started chatting with them. They were like all ‘yes ma’am, no ma’am’ etc. I kept walking, so they were walking along with me while we chatted. All four were college friends – had come down for some weekend fun. The were they ‘clean’ sort, lean and far from athletic, but all taller than my hubby. No hair on the body (like the earlier boy I had played with) – that was yummy. ‘Having fun?’ I asked them. One of them (he was quite a cocky one, as I was to realise later), said ‘Not the real kind of fun yet’. That grin on his face got me really TINGLING. Anyway, I thought I’d been away from hubby and my prospective screw far too long. So I told the boys we’d catch up later at the hostel (and boy, did we!) and went back to the ‘senior citizens’.

I had quite expected that my prospective screw would have vanished. And he had. Hubby told me that when saw me chatting with the kids, he said ‘Ok, I ll take my leave’.

Gosh, this is getting lengthy! And boring, perhaps. If anyone wants to know what happened thereafter, let me know. I would be more than happy to share all the graphic details of my romp.

Also, would love it if others here wrote in with their experiences.

It was interesting to hear about young guys fucking older married women. I wish I had fucked my teacher when it seemed obvious that she wanted to try some black -many years ago now sign but dam that memory still lingers! All young guys fantasise about some older women seducing them lol

I would love to hear the rest of the story!

my delectable late 20's wife had a hot dalliance
with a 17 yr old navy man ...........he was all man
and horny as hell fucked all night long and the next day
too ..........wifey and he were in contact after he got back
to the ship / he finally married a girl near his own age. thank you

Hi Ms. Wayward_one,

Like Saraha, I urge you to continue your intriguing and erotic story of fucking much younger men.

BTW, I googled "Brighton" and a number of towns came up. I gather your "fucking college boys in the presence of your cuckold" story is set in Brighton on the south coast of Great Britain, as described here:

Brighton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...?

If so, it's a very nice looking town with a beautiful beach. Also, thank you for joining our forum and bringing your accounts, from your woman's perspective, of your erotic experiences cuckolding your husband. You write well; I find your posts steamy and interesting.

—Custer

It hasn't happened yet, but I think 22 will be a new record for Susan by far. She normally has dated men her age and older.

So trure

becontree2001uk said:
It was interesting to hear about young guys fucking older married women. I wish I had fucked my teacher when it seemed obvious that she wanted to try some black -many years ago now sign but dam that memory still lingers! All young guys fantasise about some older women seducing them lol

I agree, becontree. Would the same true of young girls? Unlikely. I don't remember having the hots for an older man when I was a young girl.

Guess it's flattering, too

duke9555 said:
my delectable late 20's wife had a hot dalliance
with a 17 yr old navy man ...........he was all man
and horny as hell fucked all night long and the next day
too ..........wifey and he were in contact after he got back
to the ship / he finally married a girl near his own age. thank you

I mean, for an older woman. She kind of feels more 'important' and in 'control' when involved with a much younger guy.

Found him?

Susan's Slave said:
It hasn't happened yet, but I think 22 will be a new record for Susan by far. She normally has dated men her age and older.

Reading between your lines, Susan's Slave, it appears that Susan has found her prey. Lucky girl. Hope she has a blast!

Hey, wayward. I have wondered the same thing and I remember some teen girls when I was at school going out with guys about 10 years older then them. I guess it depends by what you mean by older??

Still older

becontree2001uk said:
Hey, wayward. I have wondered the same thing and I remember some teen girls when I was at school going out with guys about 10 years older then them. I guess it depends by what you mean by older??

That's what I meant, becontree. Say, a 15-20 year difference?

No virgins, they!

Saraha said:
graphic details of your romp with 4 virgins?, yes please, ma'am.

All of them were 'initiated' before their initiation into me. Lol

Super horny today

Sundays do that to me. Plus this stud from a long-lost past mailed hubby this morning (we meet after years this weekend). Plus the encouragement from Logan, Sahara & Custer - Custer, yes, it’s that very Brighton on our south coast in England. And if you’re ever there, try the backpackers hostel we stayed in – very nice for a BP place (if you want, ask me for the name, I ll send it thru pm).

Ok, let me pick up the threads…..

After the encounter with the kids that morning on the beach (this was our 2nd day), we went back to the hostel, hoping that the four would also be following/scampering back with their tongues hanging out (lol, how vain we could be!). No such thing happened. In fact, right through the afternoon and evening we never got a glimpse of them.

If memory serves, our room was 102, theirs 104 – just down the corridor. Hubby & I were taking turns (unashamedly), opening our door and peeping at theirs every now and then. No sign of life at 104!! *sigh, sigh*
Early evening we went down to the beach again – hoping to find them somewhere. Can’t really say who was getting more desperate – hubby or me. But while I was hugely optimistic my dear man (as he is wont to be) was getting all negative. Kept mumbling things like ‘they’ve found their real fun somewhere else’ and ‘they’ve probably gone and picked up some whores ‘….

Any way, the long and the short of it is that they kids disappeared. In the evening, hubby made me dress up like a slut (maroon, tight & short – my favourite dress of those days) and we headed for the bar down the road – a ‘hunting’ sortie again. On our way out, I was suddenly seized with panic – so I went straight to the receptionist and asked whether the guys in 104 had checked out. I remember the quizzical look on the receptionist’s face till this day. He was a fat, bald, shortie, 40ish. He stared at my boobs that were threatening to burst thru, then looked at my face, twisted his lips and said nothing. That threw me. I muttered something stupid like they had promised to give me the address of an antique shop in Leicester (that’s where the kids were from, they had told me). It was only then that he checked the register and allayed my fears. They were there, and were checking out Tuesday morning (that’s when we were too, and it was only Saturday night when I was enquiring). So, there – I assured hubby, told him to trust his seasoned hunter-cuckoldress and cheer up!

But he insisted on taking me to this seedy bar, where he was ogling at all the ‘prospects’ and the ‘prospects’ were showing a great interest in me – but, frankly my mind was on/in room 104.

We got back at around 10. No sign of the kids. Hubby went up to 104, put his ear to the door. Came back to me and asked me to do the same. I heard what hubby had heard. Nothing. We were fast asleep (I had jerked hubby off to sleep) when, past midnight, we heard some commotion outside. Hubby went out, came back and told me that the kids of 104 had been partying with blaring music. Other guests on the floor had complained, so the hotel people had come up to intervene. Were there girls with them? I knew hubby mustve enquired. He had, and we rejoiced – because they hadn’t brought up girls with them!!!

The next morning we had breakfast at 7, and I parked ourselves in the lobby. I was determined not to miss the boys today bcoz time was running out. I sent hubby up to our room, so that he could keep his eye (and ear, lol) on 104. They stumbled out around 9.30 (hubby missed them, kept waiting in our room). They couldn’t miss me in the lobby. I waved a big ‘hi’ to them. Four big smiles greeted me (I had my bikini on, but under an unexciting front-buttoned beachcoat). I asked them where the hell they’d been all of yesterday (in those many words – getting overly familiar). They had hired bikes and were all over town yesterday! Had fun, I asked again. Again the cocky one retorted: Not the REAL kind of fun.

They were going for breakfast. I said I’d join them for a cup of tea.
Breakfast didn’t last more than 15 minutes, but helped us all loosen up. They asked me where hubby was. I said in the room sleeping (this was giving me a gr8 kick, bcoz I knew hubby was in the room, spying on 104 thinking that the boys hadn’t come out of 104).

They were off to the beach and asked me to join them – no mention of hubby, so good sign. I asked them to wait a while, went to the reception and asked them to connect me to 102, spoke to hubby, told him everything – he was shocked, ecstatically shocked. I told him that there was no choice now. He should stay put in the room, jerk off thinking about what I’m up to with the boys on the beach (we had no cell phones no those days). But I promised to be back with the boys by lunchtime (by now I knew I had some ‘hold’ over the kids, and was sure that after the beach sojourn I’d have even MORE).

The walk to the beach helped immensely. I was in the middle, flanked by 2 on either side – feeling like an empress. I asked them why they hadn’t had ACTUAL FUN yet. They said they had been trying – w/o luck so far. I told them what hubby had said – they mustve found pick-ups. They laughed. I got bolder. Asked them if they were virgins (not in so many words). They were not, they said, and I must admit I was a trifle disappointed. They complimented me on my body. I thanked them. Cocky one went to the extent of saying – yours is the body of my wettest dreams – and we all laughed.

We were so lost in subtly horny conversation that we forgot which point of the beach we were headed. Till I asked them hey where are we going? Surprisingly the quietest & shiest one said – lets go to the beach beyond the pier, it’s quiet there. We all agreed.

It was a longish walk, so the suggestive conversation got more and more suggestive. I was wetting like crazy. We stopped to pick up some beer.
When we reached the ‘quiet spot’ it wasn’t really quiet, but we found a reasonably secluded place for ourselves and I just had to drop my beach coat. There were wows and wees and woohs from the boys. Some clapping too. I said unfair, unfair. So they got the hint. Off came the Tshirts/shirts & shorts. Their trunks were really cute (I had noticed that the day before) and now cuter bcoz, w/o exception, they had hardons. I tried my best not to gaze at those trunks, tried to be nonchalant about everything. I laughed and giggled a lot. They were sitting, guzzling beer, asked me why I wasn’t sitting down. I said I’d rather stand (so that they could see ALL of me – I didn’t say that, though). The cocky one offered me beer. I had a sip or too from his can. He stood up and asked me if he could touch me. My cheek, yes – I told him. They all laughed.

After a while, the conversation veered to hubby. I told them he’s the world’s best hubby and a gr8 sport. They all cheered. Now they were standing around, and very close for ‘comfort’ (lol). Cocky one said, but he sleeps a lot. We all laughed. I was thrilled & knew hubby would squirt when I relayed that comment to him.

By now we were getting ‘looks’ from people around us. I told them that we are getting looks and I’m uncomfortable. One of them suggested we go for a dip a little far in. We all agreed.

The ‘dip’ started it all. They were all around me. Cocky one said I’ going to touch your cheek as you offered. I said ok. He promptly put his hand on my left tit and squeezed it softly. I faked a shocked gasp. They all laughed. Then there were several hands all over my body (but not pussy). I fell once. Was pulled up. We were all laughing now. I was tossed around a bit. Then one of them, fondling both my boobs pulled them out. For the first time a hand was stroking down there. Cocky one kissed me and guided my hand to his bulge. This one was big (& that’s why, I figured, he was Mr. Cocky). I just squeezed it lightly and pushed him away. He laughed. The other 3 asked why he was laughing. He told them. They all repeated my earlier words – UNFAIR, UNFAIR (screaming)! So, by turn, I squeezed all of them briefly. One other guy kissed me. Then I said ENOUGH!

I had good reason to say that bcoz we had drawn attention and there were a number of guys who waded fairly close to us. I pointed towards these voyeurs and, that way, I must say the kids were decent. They stopped right away. We lazed in the water for a while, talking naughty. Then came out. Strolled on the beach till it started getting hot. I said let’s head back, we cud have lunch together. They agreed. Not once did they touch me after getting out of the water.

I’ll continue later (about the lunch and more) bcoz it’s going to be 3.30 here today and I haven’t had lunch yet!

Cheers.

wayward_one said:
I mean, for an older woman. She kind of feels more 'important' and in 'control' when involved with a much younger guy.

========

hotter still if the young lad seizes masculine control
thru powerful sexual performances rendering the older
woman a piteous mass of supplicating protoplasm ...she
then doubts her looks and abilities to hold the young man
and is ****** to be his deferential paramour :eek:

duke9555 said:
========

hotter still if the young lad seizes masculine control
thru powerful sexual performances rendering the older
woman a piteous mass of supplicating protoplasm ...she
then doubts her looks and abilities to hold the young man
and is ****** to be his deferential paramour :eek:

Aaah, yesss!!! This thought IS mindblowing.

i often play with two 23 year old brothers. they travel from west oakland out to the burbs. hvnt been with both at same time as they think that would be 'weird'. maybe for them, but im intrigued....

haha, well if you want to be technical....my first was 15 at the time too! but i was 13.

MacNfries said:
I think she said he was 15 ... yeah, just 15. Of course, she was 13 at the time. :D

============

oh shit :D i'm still recovering from uncontrollable laughter
at Mac's uproariously funny joke so piquant so daring so original
please stop my sides are literally splitting :D:D

Very interesting

pespearfish said:
i often play with two 23 year old brothers. they travel from west oakland out to the burbs. hvnt been with both at same time as they think that would be 'weird'. maybe for them, but im intrigued....

You mean both the brothers know that you're playing with both?

Users who are viewing this thread