• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest your wife has had

• Thread starterwayward_one
  • Start date
Cuckcroydon, good to see someone else with an asian sex kitten on their arm. Mine has settled with me and I am much older. But she may have had some young stud before me.

This thread leads me to tell that I believe it is the ideal way for a young man to get his fuck, from an older woman, and even one whose husband is part of the "conspiracy".

And for any couples who have a young man in their lives who is obviously needing his first fuck, it would be an act of kindness for them to invite him in to watch them fuck, then offer the wife's pussy to him for his first fuck.

This might solve the problem of so many teen-age girls getting pregnant in the back seats of cars if the boy had a mature, experienced, "Safe" pussy to fuck the first time.

Asian sex kitten

hotfuzz said:
Cuckcroydon, good to see someone else with an asian sex kitten on their arm. Mine has settled with me and I am much older. But she may have had some young stud before me.

They sure are SOME piece of dynamite, aren't they hotfuzz? You should try and lend your Asian kitten out to some nice young stud. Mine can handle several at a time!!!

cuckcroydon said:
They sure are SOME piece of dynamite, aren't they hotfuzz? You should try and lend your Asian kitten out to some nice young stud. Mine can handle several at a time!!!

Nice one. Would really like to see mine get used and pounded by a young energetic stud. She would never forget it if she experiences being hammered like a *****!

Son of John said:
This thread leads me to tell that I believe it is the ideal way for a young man to get his fuck, from an older woman, and even one whose husband is part of the "conspiracy".

And for any couples who have a young man in their lives who is obviously needing his first fuck, it would be an act of kindness for them to invite him in to watch them fuck, then offer the wife's pussy to him for his first fuck.

This might solve the problem of so many teen-age girls getting pregnant in the back seats of cars if the boy had a mature, experienced, "Safe" pussy to fuck the first time.

Can't agree with you more, Son of John. Way back then when I was growing up, we boys were on the hop by the time we turned 13-14. It hasn't changed one bit over the years. My wife has been helping out some kids (shan't mention their age here) so that they don't go 'wrong'.

I think she's been of great service to one boy in particular. He's randy and uncontrollable ALL the time. God knows what mayhem he would have wreaked if my wife hadn't taken control of him.

Love these stories. I think young guys need older pussy to help them out of their frustration and to minimise them getting into trouble.

Mama's better for boys

becontree2001uk said:
Love these stories. I think young guys need older pussy to help them out of their frustration and to minimise them getting into trouble.

Can’t help narrating one incident (as narrated to me by my wife). Happened long ago.

We were in Northampton those days and had a college kid moving in with us as a PG. In no time wifey was having a whale of a time with him (in fact she had chosen him this time, earlier we had had only girl PGs).

She would sleep with him, very often in his bedroom, often in our bedroom as well. He became so much a part of us that he’d bring his friends over too.

This happened once when I was out of town. The boy had a friend who had a girlfriend, around their age (late teens). She was quite a tart for her age – saucy and ascerbic as hell. I had also met her earlier. Since I was away that night and one bedroom was spare my wife agreed to let the other boy and his girlfriend party at our place.

So there was my gorgeous 40s+ slut with her 19 year old in our bedroom and the other kid with his 19-20 something slut romping in the other bedroom.
Well into the night, while my wife was riding her young stud (her very account of the incident), they heard the girl screaming at the top of her voice. Wifey and lover rushed out starkers and found the other boy and the girl also starkers in the living room. They had had a fight (reason something stupid, but I am forgetting now) and the girl wanted to leave right away. Imagine the sight. Mommy, two young boys – all naked – trying to appease a naked young girl. The thought still gives me a hardon!!!

Long and short, the girl wouldn’t be persuaded. She left in a huff, putting on her clothes without bra bcoz she couldn’t find her bra in her frenzy. So mom and boys were left standing shocked and naked as the door banged shut. It was moma’s boy who broke the silence, saying something. Then they all laughed and relaxed. The good mom, my slut, volunteered to fill in for the lady who had walked out on her man.

So it all ended well in our bedroom with wifey fucking both the boys silly. When the other guy left the next day he thanked my wife and said something to the effect that he was through with girls in knickers.

For several months thereafter, she would make it out with both the boys. But then her add-on boy graduated and left Northampton.

Cuckcroydon, you guys rock!

Great stories and fantastic photos Cuckcroydon - I'm enjoy hearing about your lovely Slut-Mom. [She does NOT look her age in these photos you're showing - and what a great smile she's got] :D

Replied

Blaquehorse said:
Cuckcroydon, you guys rock!

To your PM, Blaquehorse

Glad

greymaster said:
Great stories and fantastic photos Cuckcroydon - I'm enjoy hearing about your lovely Slut-Mom. [She does NOT look her age in these photos you're showing - and what a great smile she's got] :D

That you're enjoying, greymaster. She certainly doesn't look her age (though these pics are of 2009 vintage). Several reasons. She's a workout freak. Something amazing about Asian kittens too. Last. I'll attribute it to cum guzzling also - that's tonic for her.

Cheers!

Wow!!!

cuckcroydon said:
Can’t help narrating one incident (as narrated to me by my wife). Happened long ago.

We were in Northampton those days and had a college kid moving in with us as a PG. In no time wifey was having a whale of a time with him (in fact she had chosen him this time, earlier we had had only girl PGs).

She would sleep with him, very often in his bedroom, often in our bedroom as well. He became so much a part of us that he’d bring his friends over too.

This happened once when I was out of town. The boy had a friend who had a girlfriend, around their age (late teens). She was quite a tart for her age – saucy and ascerbic as hell. I had also met her earlier. Since I was away that night and one bedroom was spare my wife agreed to let the other boy and his girlfriend party at our place.

So there was my gorgeous 40s+ slut with her 19 year old in our bedroom and the other kid with his 19-20 something slut romping in the other bedroom.
Well into the night, while my wife was riding her young stud (her very account of the incident), they heard the girl screaming at the top of her voice. Wifey and lover rushed out starkers and found the other boy and the girl also starkers in the living room. They had had a fight (reason something stupid, but I am forgetting now) and the girl wanted to leave right away. Imagine the sight. Mommy, two young boys – all naked – trying to appease a naked young girl. The thought still gives me a hardon!!!

Long and short, the girl wouldn’t be persuaded. She left in a huff, putting on her clothes without bra bcoz she couldn’t find her bra in her frenzy. So mom and boys were left standing shocked and naked as the door banged shut. It was moma’s boy who broke the silence, saying something. Then they all laughed and relaxed. The good mom, my slut, volunteered to fill in for the lady who had walked out on her man.

So it all ended well in our bedroom with wifey fucking both the boys silly. When the other guy left the next day he thanked my wife and said something to the effect that he was through with girls in knickers.

For several months thereafter, she would make it out with both the boys. But then her add-on boy graduated and left Northampton.

And I thought I was the WAYWARD ONE. Your wife is straight out of the wilds, cuckcroydon. Love the contrast of colour where she's with her toyboy.

SM

That look of pleasure and joy on her face - priceless!

Colour contrast

wayward_one said:
And I thought I was the WAYWARD ONE. Your wife is straight out of the wilds, cuckcroydon. Love the contrast of colour where she's with her toyboy.

SM

Been reading you accounts here as well, waywardone. You have no mean accomplishments either. I wonder why your stories have stopped coming??

Yes, the colour contrast makes it even wilder. Growing up in the 60s, I don’t remember white boys being attracted to women of colour. It’s so different now. They just fall hook line and sinker.

The fastest pick-up that wifey managed was last year in Blackpool. She flirted openly in my presence with the boy who served us our cappuccinos. Shan’t mention the name of the place. Next morning she was back there by herself. Hooked him for a drink after he finished work that evening. Came evening and I had dressed her up as a tart. The boy called her when he got to the hotel where we were staying. We were lucky to have a 2nd floor room with a straight roadside view. So I had this incredible high of seeing my slut leaving me in the room and going down to meet her latest catch. And from the window I beheld an even more orgasmic sight!!!!!!

The boy on his bike – one of those funky motocross Jap contraptions. My slut riding pillion, clutching on to her catch. He hadn’t carried a helmet for her. She looked up slyly to catch a glimpse of me and smiled. And then they were gone. Wooooooooooooooooof!

Really a good thread :) Love to hear more stories keep them coming. Wayward_one i replied to your pm. Didnt check for 2-3 days since i was busy with work :) thanks for liking ma profile :)

cuckcroydon said:
The fastest pick-up that wifey managed was last year in Blackpool.

Ah the joys of the seaside air :D It's a while since I've been to Blackpool - maybe I should pay it a visit....

Well, it is now official, Susan's youngest is 22, a full thirty years her junior. I am a very proud cuckold!

Someone's a prouder cuckold!!!

Susan's Slave said:
Well, it is now official, Susan's youngest is 22, a full thirty years her junior. I am a very proud cuckold!

There's a 23-year-old American boy who I've been on yahoo chat with. Quite a wild fellow. He sent me a few pictures of him making it out with a 66-year-old grandma. Now that must be some kind of record.

Since I have the boy's permission to share the photographers, feel free - any one here - to ask me for them through mail.

S

Ooops, I meant 'share the photographs'

Do mail me

wayward_one said:
Ooops, I meant 'share the photographs'

Sent you my mail ID, lady. Check your PM.

Users who are viewing this thread