• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
I finished the story

Shidave said:
John, Control is a very disturbing story. Control of a loved one by another party is disturbing and traumatic but here the author has the controller acting in extremes. I can understand your visceral responses.

CDE is one of the most prolific writers of cuckodry. some stories are quite humorous but through all his stories one gets the feeling that he believes that most men are naive and trusting and all women are strong devious animals who crave sexual pleasure.

C.D.E Cuckolds Stories

Hi Shidave, I did go back and finish the story. "Control" I am glad I did, it wasn't nearly the train wreck I thought it would be for the couple, even though the extremes of bdsm got completely out of hand. I must admit I was totally spellbound, a real page turner as they say, but at no time was I ever erotically aroused. This is definitely not a 'fuck' story. In any case at least the girl was saved, just in time and eventually nursed back to health. I noticed in the last few paragraphs she was longing for dominance again when watching the videos of her former subjugation. But our hero at least got a promise from her not to ever go with the sadistic bastard again who caused all their problems. But if you were paying attention it should be noted she promised only not to contact Victor, others as yet unknown dominants seemed to be open for future discussion.
As for CDE, I have read several of his stories. My problem with him is the characters have no depth, it's all just a wham bam thank you mam sexual marathon and completely unrealistic. The set ups are just not even close to believable. So generally speaking I don't care for his work. Having said that, if I am particularly horny and can overlook the ridiculous scatter-shot plots then occasionally I can manage that old familiar tingling of the groin. Nice talking to ya. j

John, I like the way Jekyll writes otherwise would not bother as some of his plots are very extreme. In Control, his ending is appropriate: a sub waiting to be controlled once again.

CDE does write "pulp" erotica, but he is a large part of this genre. Probably wrong for me to include here, because I have called this thread "my favourites"

Quinn Rogan is however a lesser favourite. His wives are interesting.

Literotica.com - Members - quinn rogan - Submissions

I'm not into stories that involves underage girls.

Good for you Rural, but what has that got to do with the price of fish ??

Reactions: Joko and carrie5
peakmb said:
Good for you Rural, but what has that got to do with the price of fish ??

My bad, I think I overlooked that one. :D

Another good one

Shidave said:
Mandil writes beautifully. This is a real cuckold story.

Evening Classes on Wednesdays - Mandil

I am no longer surprised but still disappointed stories like this get below average scores. I know many cuckold stories are not so well written and probably deserve a low score just because of that but when a story is put together as good as this one you would think people would recognize the authors talent and not get so hung up on the theme. I have to laugh at the comments found on Literotica where people get nasty and personal towards the characters when it is clearly spelled out the work is fictional. Thats like getting pissed off at Lassie for not warning Timmy about the coming rain storm. Lassie was just a dumb fucking dog and the fictional cuckolds are not real people. Those who complain about the themes should get a life. Anyway, great story and if you like cucky tales then this one should straighten out your dick. Worked for me. My only complaint is it wasn't long enough. I like my cucky angst drawn out and painful. he he

I just ran across several stories on Literotica which I will pass along as I read them. The first is: (The Party by Goodhusband) The link is: The Party Ch. 01 - Loving Wives - Literotica.com. There are 11 chapters so plenty long enough to get you going. The link takes you to the first chapter, click on the authors name and you can find the rest of the story plus others by this same guy. So far it looks pretty fucking hot.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic
John Galt said:
I am no longer surprised but still disappointed stories like this get below average scores. I know many cuckold stories are not so well written and probably deserve a low score just because of that but when a story is put together as good as this one you would think people would recognize the authors talent and not get so hung up on the theme. I have to laugh at the comments found on Literotica where people get nasty and personal towards the characters when it is clearly spelled out the work is fictional. Thats like getting pissed off at Lassie for not warning Timmy about the coming rain storm. Lassie was just a dumb fucking dog and the fictional cuckolds are not real people. Those who complain about the themes should get a life. Anyway, great story and if you like cucky tales then this one should straighten out your dick. Worked for me. My only complaint is it wasn't long enough. I like my cucky angst drawn out and painful. he he

========

have a care John about gratuitous insults directed
at beloved characters like Lassie ........you shan't be warned again:mad:

.. and if anyone has a go at Mr Ed, things could get plain ugly ..

I am so delighted that others are joing in here. I was becoming lonely.

John, the votes on the story sites are not rational. Voters give a low count if they dont like the ending, or if a slut wife gets away with her adultery, or if the sex gets too kinky or whatever. Stories online has tried allocating points for technique, plot and favour. That works a little better, but is still lacking. "Working for his Promotiom" is on my list. Thanks for posting it and the others.

Goodhusband writes some good cuck stories. Thanaks John & peak.

Here is a swinger story by a good writer.

A WELL LAID PLAN (MF, M+F, mature, swing, cons, reluc?, lt. bond, exhib, oral, anal)

Are there any good cuck stories about husbands who set up their wives with potential lovers that he's picked out especially for her to fuck without him?

I just spent several hours reading an extreme cuckold story, more of a slave master thing. It's called Blackmailed Couple Ch. 01-03 - NonConsent/Reluctance - Literotica.com. It's quite long if you like long stories. Starts out tripping all the right cucky levers but gets pretty fucking rough as the story develops. By the end all you wannabe's might be thinking of changing your mind about being cucked. Of course its all just fiction but is a real page turner. Hard to put down. At least it ends with the couple still together (sort of) and they both got what they wanted, whether they wanted it or not. Some serious erotica, not a simple stroke story. I recommend it even though its hard to take in places.

Users who are viewing this thread