Your Wife /Gf Email

• Thread starterBoredhusband
  • Start date

Boredhusband

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2019
Send me your wife or girlfriends email and I’ll send them a photo of my large clock and try to get them to send me nudes. Any I get I’ll post on here if you want

Reactions: PinDickPJ, HotwifeScot, SluttieWifie and 5 others
Someone can try my wife at mjm1777@yahoo.com she’s a fit hot wife with a good job and she’s very dtf.

Reactions: Emjayz, unclem, BWCbullforwife and 1 other person
Im lookong to send my long cock to your wifes email. I want them to get wet over another mans big cock and ill post replys

• Love
Reactions: EdinburghSlag and Justforkix
Very Nice

Jimnjen said:
Someone can try my wife at mjm1777@yahoo.com she’s a fit hot wife with a good job and she’s very dtf.
Just sent your wife my rock hard cock

Yes did you have any replay

Lalaog said:
I often travel to Rochester. Can you send me a pm if you have more on Coreena? I am nit able to message you.
What is her email?

Try kik sumati44

Her email?

Carlaxxx said:
hey sorry im not always on this :p @Lalaog feel free to ask for anything ill honestly reveal anything and everything i can :)
Anything and everything you have of her please. You can also find me on kik: lalaog2

AnnsHubby said:
What is her email?
I dont know but it is the fb profile.

Carlaxxx said:
my number is 585 295 9565 and yes i got a reply ! she was mad and mortified i made her say it was big and thick though before id stop.....
Can you post her reply on here?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
PM for my gf her mail

IMG_00253.png

• Love
Reactions: sakisrr, Lishlish, Indiadominantbull and 4 others
Carlaxxx said:
my number is 585 295 9565 and yes i got a reply ! she was mad and mortified i made her say it was big and thick though before id stop.....
Is this ur number? Cand i send you my big cock for you to show her?

Maybe some of my wifes holes too