• Thread starterBoredhusband
  • Start date
I will send mines Watsapp number

who do I send her info to?

RaidenG said:
Number 1
Ok? I don't know what's the point of that answer
Number 2
Yeah right, because it's so normal and so many cucks are keen to share family member telephone
Number 3 and most important
Sure, because to non hotwifes, if a random person messages her out of nowhere and has her number the first instinct is not only to answer back and engage in conversation, but to then sexy, totally not to insta block and move on with the day, lmao

I wasn’t replying to you specifically, it was a statement of fact but I’ll grant you a reply since you quoted my post.

Telegram and Snapchat don’t require a public phone number. For WhatsApp most people I know (including myself) have a number that is different to their actual number. I don’t see any reason why nowadays people keep their real number on WhatsApp as well but each to their own.

As for your no. 3, same can happen via e-mail. At least if you are to get blocked, it’s faster for everyone on one of the aforementioned.

Yes. Be careful. I fucked up and she got swamped.

Reactions: Sandy Row and SubZen
Any cuck to give me new emails to try ? PM me.

Reactions: hikawade and toutelisse
Boredhusband said:
Send me your wife or girlfriends email and I’ll send them a photo of my large clock and try to get them to send me nudes. Any I get I’ll post on here if you want
you can send to my wife on latinamary@hotmail.com

Love the idea of this ********

CrystalLane said:

thumbnail (4).jpeg