Your Wifes Sexual Past History :)

• Thread starterhottieandhubby1970
  • Start date

hottieandhubby1970

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2013
Your Wifes Sexual Past History, We've shared some of ours, anyone else want to brag on thier hot sluts sex history or adventures :) 1.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I love the sexual past of my wife. She has shared some....the best is her old diaries that I found in our atic. They are great from the time she is 16 thru her yearly 20's

Reactions: cynful and AaronT
Nice idea... my sweetheart had approximately 60 partners from age 16 through her mid 30s... now mid 40s and counting again.

Reactions: cynful, AaronT and lnohhnvm
Before I met my current wife in 1987 when she was 35, by her own count she already had over 300 men.

WOW I can't claim near that many but was married before Jim and also after I was divorce had time when went "wild". Still my total is far less than most you people. I think I've had only 24 total men with sex. That not include other guys I let have a tease or feel in the clubs or on dates that never went all the way.

Before we got married, at least 5 guys from age 15+ to 27.
There are 3 more guys that she might have slept with that she's not admitting, probably because they're significant others of her friends. Guys she fooled around with but did not go all the way, I really can't say.

After our recent change in lifestyle, I would guess at least 20 more guys?

Reactions: AaronT
She said she was a virgin when entering college. After getting a taste of sex, she couldn't get enough. Sometimes she would have several 'dates' in one night. She told me the 300 was probably a conservative number.

I told her that she probably had gained a reputation for being easy. She responded, 'that would have been good, would have made it easier to get laid".

I can't get her to divulge any details, but any time we talk about it I get a raging hard-on.

My favorite story from my wife's past is a 4 person train she had. 4 guys (all friends) from school that had a crush on her were at a party, they were drinking of course. She got all 4 to join her in a room and they each took a turn fucking her

Reactions: AaronT and lnohhnvm
A few years back my wife said she would fuck my good Roger and let me watch. I told Roger that my wife wants to be fucked, by him and for us to set something for her to be fucked by him and me. Well, we did it and she had a great time with us.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, AaronT and Cuckedboipussy
Flatfoot said:
A few years back my wife said she would fuck my good Roger and let me watch. I told Roger that my wife wants to be fucked, by him and for us to set something for her to be fucked by him and me. Well, we did it and she had a great time with us.
Bet that was fun

Years ago before my wife mentioned that she wanted to try three men At once.
pat this point we’ve already had a few play dates with other couples and singles.
I called a couple of the guys she enjoyed prior (both biker types) told them the idea and made sure they understood she might back down.
when the wife came home from the gym and saw us all in the living room I told her what We were there for.
pat first she looked a bit panicked but after a while of just hanging out and a couple of glasses of wine she agreed to go through with it.
we all washed up and made our way to the master bedroom.
my wife was made airtight that night
she came so hard so quickly so many times that at one point I thought she was having a seizure.
that was the only time she took on three men but that memory will last me a life time.

• Love
Reactions: AaronT, Custer Laststand, throwback and 3 others
Deviant dad said:
Years ago before my wife mentioned that she wanted to try three men At once.
pat this point we’ve already had a few play dates with other couples and singles.
I called a couple of the guys she enjoyed prior (both biker types) told them the idea and made sure they understood she might back down.
when the wife came home from the gym and saw us all in the living room I told her what We were there for.
pat first she looked a bit panicked but after a while of just hanging out and a couple of glasses of wine she agreed to go through with it.
we all washed up and made our way to the master bedroom.
my wife was made airtight that night
she came so hard so quickly so many times that at one point I thought she was having a seizure.
that was the only time she took on three men but that memory will last me a life time.

Love to read more hot stories from you folks and others too.

Reactions: lnohhnvm and Deviant dad
Flatfoot said:
Cool
Love chatting about her
If you got Kik hit me up
My Kik is slutmedic

Love to find some new friends in N.E. Ohio to help me get my wife back into sharing.

Reactions: AaronT
Cuckedboipussy said:
My favorite story from my wife's past is a 4 person train she had. 4 guys (all friends) from school that had a crush on her were at a party, they were drinking of course. She got all 4 to join her in a room and they each took a turn fucking her
Do you have more stories of her to share with me and some pictures too? Like to find a guy in N.E. Ohio that is in to sharing his wife.

hottieandhubby1970 said:
Your Wifes Sexual Past History, We've shared some of ours, anyone else want to brag on thier hot sluts sex history or adventures :)1.jpg
I love to hear stories from others and hope to share some and love to see pictures.

Cuckedboipussy said:
Love to read some stories from you folks and others too. Be nice if you are near me in N.E. Ohio.

Reactions: JeffCA
Flatfoot said:
that makes, at least, two of us.