Your Wifes Sexual Past History :)

• Thread starterhottieandhubby1970
  • Start date
lnohhnvm said:
that makes, at least, two of us.
Sorry to hear this about your wife.

It was a major step in our progression to hotwife lifestyle in learning about my wife's past history. She was reluctant to share initially thinking I would be jealous, which I was to some extent....but was turned on so much to hear of her past sexual adventures. She'd had about 10 previous lovers before me, 2-3 of them one night stands which really excited me. Others were married lovers. Another was a friend of her father who I had met and was a little surprised to hear that he was fucking her every week for about a year! He wasn't much to look at, but she says he always made her come unlike some of her previous lovers. All of these guys fucked her bareback which was another turn on (and ironic as I used condoms when we first met). Learning all this gave me the courage to suggest for her to take on new lovers while I watched....just wished we'd started sooner!

Reactions: AaronT, BiwithHotGf, GehoernterEhemann and 2 others
willshe2 said:
It was a major step in our progression to hotwife lifestyle in learning about my wife's past history. She was reluctant to share initially thinking I would be jealous, which I was to some extent....but was turned on so much to hear of her past sexual adventures. She'd had about 10 previous lovers before me, 2-3 of them one night stands which really excited me. Others were married lovers. Another was a friend of her father who I had met and was a little surprised to hear that he was fucking her every week for about a year! He wasn't much to look at, but she says he always made her come unlike some of her previous lovers. All of these guys fucked her bareback which was another turn on (and ironic as I used condoms when we first met). Learning all this gave me the courage to suggest for her to take on new lovers while I watched....just wished we'd started sooner!
please keep us updated.

Cuckedboipussy said:
My favorite story from my wife's past is a 4 person train she had. 4 guys (all friends) from school that had a crush on her were at a party, they were drinking of course. She got all 4 to join her in a room and they each took a turn fucking her
Clean up time would have been nice,have you watched her with multiple partners.

I lost count of the number that I've had a long, long time ago

My wife told me she was with 8 men before she met me.
It was all bare cock she took as she hated the feel of condoms. I reckon she took more than 8 cocks

Reactions: kinkyguyb