• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An unexpected turn

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Peak - thanks for the kind words and reassurement. Indeed, it's not been as easy I'd thought it would be for me to let her take more control - but as we've gotten into it more, I've been able to relax more and let her lead. It's really intense to see and experience this - and yes, it is what I've wanted in her for so long.

She did get home last night about 10:30pm - and for Cleaner's info - I could tell almost immediately last night that it'd been much more physical than other times just from how she seemed to be walking and carrying herself.

She did NOT want to have sex with me last night - she actually came out and said to me that "I really just want to enjoy the rest of the night with him" - and I knew what that meant, that she wanted to enjoy whatever she could still feel and experience from her time with him. She kissed me pretty passionately and again said thank you in her own way and then promised me that "tomorrow night, you can have me". She went into the bathroom to get changed and shared with me that she was going to have to change her panties and after hearing the faucet running for a bit, she came out in just her night-shirt and then went to her dresser and pulled out another pair of panties that she pulled up under her night shirt. In the bathroom - she'd rinsed out the panties she'd been wearing and left them hanging over the shower door.

When we climbed into bed later she rolled over towards me and felt my cock that wasn't exactly limp - she smiled and kissed me and said "thank you for letting me be tonight".

Steve,
Thinking a bit about it, I believe a lot of the hot wife narratives posted where the wife always comes home to joyously deliver sloppy seconds must be suspect. Occasionally, yes, but with a potent lover and after some time a wife will be sore, mentally tired and just not in the right frame of mind to want to go again. With Sue she has the added burden of knowing it is just sex. Keeping it to just Robert must help her to maintain some 'specialness' to it all. Maybe a lot of the actual SS activity is in reality guilt combined with giving in to pressure of some sort. Just a thought.

On another tack, how are you coping with the mental pressure of never quite knowing when Sue will ask you to perform in her. Straight denial is easier in some respects as you could always revert to the five fingers whenever it got too bad. Now, not quite so easy?

Peak - I think you may be right, it's what I've seen with Sue many times. I know it sounds weird and crazy, but I truly enjoy knowing she's having the kind of sex she is with Robert. The summer has gone by quickly and I have tried to only post the good stuff here, but suffice to say that family pressures, especially when talking about her parents. Even I feel it. What I can't convey enough here though is that the sex between us has become, I'm going to say, deeper and more intense even if it's now different.

As you suggest - Friday nights when she's out later have become a time that is trying for me. I would like her home and sharing a glass of wine together even if we're not having sex. But at the same time, I know that I am incredibly aroused all night long any time I think of her and that I long for her to get home - even if, now, it's just to tease me until the next day. She may be tired but she also knows, now especially, that I don't mind and actually kind of enjoy her telling me how her time with Robert had been. I cannot explain it to anyone who doesn't feel it themselves, but knowing I feel incredibly horny and she is lying next to me - satiated from her lover - it drives an arousal and desire in me that I cannot describe other than to say it is almost all-consuming. Knowing I could stroke myself just a few times and erupt from the thoughts and now, knowledge, of her next to me and where she's been. It's intense and it's incredibly arousing to feel myself on that edge and to feel desire building for her.

I do agree, the pure denial thing we'd tried wasn't really what I was looking for - but now, in a crazy way, she's seized on something I'd long feared and has made it into and intense thing that we share.

That's what I found yesterday afternoon with her. Our daughter had gone off to friends and wouldn't be home till later that night. Come about 5pm, Sue came out to me in the yard and suggested that I come up to the bedroom. It was obvious what she was suggesting and after I put the gardening stuff away I followed her up to the bedroom.

She said she wanted to talk to me for a bit first. I didn't know what to expect as I've been surprised at times recently by her! She looked at me and said that we should be able to talk to each other about anything now. I agreed and she proceeded to tell me how I shouldn't be shy or embarassed or uncomfortable about sharing fantasies. I told her I knew that and that prompted her to reply that I also shouldn't be shy or embarassed about sharing what's going on between us. I wasn't sure what she was going for so I played along and told her that I didn't think I was and that I thought I'd been pretty open and clear about my being okay about everything. She looked at me and, in short, asked if we could play with, "have fun", with what we were doing. I asked her what more she meant and she sat next to me and held my hand and she started in on following onto some of that conversation from 2 weeks back that got everything out in the open in the first place.

As she moved up next to me she said "it's okay that it turns you on" and she proceeded to tell me that she wanted me to feel more comfortable talking about it, accepting it and then she said "we can play with it while we're having fun ourselves too, right?". I told her that I thought I understood what she was saying - and I told her honestly that while I did like what we're doing - that she might be right, that I didn't find it easy to play with or talk directly about much less use it in bed together. She said she always feels like she has to lead me on - that she has to kind of pull it out of me that I enjoy what she's doing with Robert and how things are between us. She said she knows it's okay for us - that she knows from how things have been between us or I should say, how much better things have been between us since we had that fateful discussion that brought it all out.

I thought about it and I know she was right. And yesterday when we did finally have sex together, well, it was a little different. I'll post more in a bit when I have some more time.

Peak - the observation about a wife feeling "******" to have to sloppy-seconds when she may not want to is very apropos - what I'd add is that the results are markedly better when you can wait till the next day as I experienced first-hand.

She is doing a great job of pulling you out of your shell just like you did for her. I hope you go with it as she obviously has more in store for you and is most likely planning for her next adventure. How crazy hot is it that she loves having another man's seed in her and not your's?! I just think she wants to know what else you might want to try since most of this has worked out well.

Far2 - I suppose you're right about her pulling me out of my shell.
Last night she asked me to tell her what turned me on and what made me really horny to think about and to tell her about it.

At one point she lay back on the bed and spread her legs and asked me what I thought about when I looked at her naked body. She coaxed me along - asked me if I thought about Robert? Asked me if I ever thought about "it being Robbie's pussy?". I started to relax a bit and she encouraged me to continue and just say whatever turned me on. I told her that it turned me on to think about him having sex with her. She asked me "you know, lately he's been having more sex with me than you .... and, well, what do you think about that?". I told her that it turned me on that she spread her legs for him. She cooed and squealed as I started to get into it when I told her how it turned me on to know it was still his cum in her that was glistening. With that she leaned forward and spread her pussy open and told me "he cums a lot in me you know". I told her it turned me on that she let him cum so deep inside her. And she teased me right back saying sometimes when she's not even thinking about it that she can feel it being all wet and slippery between her pussy lips and how sometimes in the bathroom she'll have to wipe up a bit more than usual.

I can't say that it felt totally normal talking all slutty-like about her. But she encouraged me and kept saying that "it's okay if this stuff turns you on .... I love sharing it with you". She told me how she likes to feel him fill her and - it seemed each time she'd give me something to start with and she'd want me to continue on and add my own words and thoughts.

At some point she told me again how hot his cum would feel at times and I told her that it turned me on to think of her pussy being filled with his cum all night long. She looked at me and, teasingly but also with this undeniable sense of making sure I was still horny and told me "you know what you need to do though, right?". I knew it - I knew it was coming and while I had a fleeting thought of pushing it to feel her pussy again, at the same time I looked at her and told her "you have no idea how much it turns me on to put this on right now!". She squealed and said that she felt so wicked "only having my lover cum in me" and she encouraged me "come on baby, you can still fuck me really hard and deep....". Even I had to laugh at how hard my cock was as I stretched the condom over it. I didn't even worry or have a second thought about getting soft - there was just no way.

As I pressed the tip of my cock against her now swollen open pussy she looked at me and said "I love that you'll let me have this with Robert" and she proceeded to tell me how totally sexual she felt as she watched my plastic cased cock slip into her. She moaned as I pushed deeper into her and she said with this incredibly sexy almost slur about how good he fucks her and she looked up at me and said "I think I feel looser, what do you think?".

Oh man did that seize me..... I pushed into her and it was like a bolt of electricity surged through me. I didn't resist and I didn't hold back - I told her that I could feel her pussy wasn't as tight and I looked down at her as I said that "it turns me on that he's stretching you out .... I can feel it .... oh god....." and man I started going at her. She must have cum as I started in on her because she shook beneath me and even through the condom I could feel her juices (and his) running out of her. Where there can sometimes be that stickyness with a condom - not last night - not with the flood of wetness that came pouring out of her. I slammed into her deep and she moaned. I looked down and asked her in the heat of passion whether "Robert fucks her like this" and I pounded at her. She looked back at me and said that "he likes it when I pull back like this" and she moved into what I can only describe as some sort of gymnastic position with her pussy totally open for me.

I looked down at her and said something about him getting to cum in her so deep like this and she said something like "yeah baby, only he does". She looked up at me with the most intensely sexual/loving look in her eyes and she said "come on baby, fill that condom for me". I tried to keep talking like she wanted but I couldn't - and a moment later I let loose with an intense, really intense orgasm that I thought might burst the condom. A moment later was when I realized I'd sort of collapsed down against her and that she was breathing as heavily as I was. "That was incredibly baby" was all I heard her whispering in my ear as I lay against her enjoying the moment.

I am sure there is much more to this conversation. It seems as if she just wants to share with you her excitement of being a cuckoldress and knowing that it gets you going. The only thing that would tweak your melon more is if she found a big dicked bull who knows how to treat you as a couple. Boy, you two would go nuts! Maybe once your daughter heads to college Sue will be able to find another lover who understands. Do you miss watching the action? Do you think that Sue would let that occur again since she obviously enjoys her time away? How about the marital bed again? Thoughts for the Spank Bank?

S-m-o-k-i-n

SoonToBe said:
She looked at me and, teasingly but also with this undeniable sense of making sure I was still horny and told me "you know what you need to do though, right?". I knew it - I knew it was coming and while I had a fleeting thought of pushing it to feel her pussy again, at the same time I looked at her and told her "you have no idea how much it turns me on to put this on right now!".
She moaned as I pushed deeper into her and she said with this incredibly sexy almost slur about how good he fucks her and she looked up at me and said "I think I feel looser, what do you think?".

[/QUOTE]
I told her that I could feel her pussy wasn't as tight and I looked down at her as I said that "it turns me on that he's stretching you out .... I can feel it .... oh god....."

OMFG- With these types of quotes----Can this get any Hotter?? I think not!!!!! WAY TO GO STB http://www.slutwives.com/forums/ico...p://www.slutwives.com/forums/icon_bowdown.gif

SoonToBe said:
She looked at me and, teasingly but also with this undeniable sense of making sure I was still horny and told me "you know what you need to do though, right?". I knew it - I knew it was coming and while I had a fleeting thought of pushing it to feel her pussy again, at the same time I looked at her and told her "you have no idea how much it turns me on to put this on right now!".

She moaned as I pushed deeper into her and she said with this incredibly sexy almost slur about how good he fucks her and she looked up at me and said "I think I feel looser, what do you think?".

I told her that I could feel her pussy wasn't as tight and I looked down at her as I said that "it turns me on that he's stretching you out .... I can feel it .... oh god....."

OMFG-With quotes like this---Can this thread get any HOTTER??? I think NOT!!! Way to go STB:bowdown:

why don't you mention about how much you liked when she was feeding you her pie ?

Stexris - it wasn't till the next day that she let me go down on her and even then, she's remained steadfast in her request for me to not really lick too deeply and that sort of stuff. I do miss it but she's pushing me/us into this new direction that - I admit - is surprising me.

Far2 - there was more but not that much more and nothing that I can remember clearly enough to put into words - but suffice to say that she's encouraging me to open up about the stuff that turns me on. She said she's trying the same things and admitted that her openness about talking about everything is part of that. I have to say that it worked and that it really left me speechless on Saturday. I mean we've had good sex together - but this was incredible. When I finally did cum it felt like my entire body was a part of it.

As I lay against her she hugged me for a few minutes but then she sort of coughed a bit and I could feel my cock starting to slip out of her. I leaned up and she reached down and pulled my cock out of her holding the condom around the base so it didn't slip off. I knelt back on my knees and beneath her hands I could see her pussy spread apart after I pulled out of it - crimson red and sticky wet looking inside and incredibly flushed and reddened around the outside. She sat up and pulled the condom off my cock and she giggled at how soft I'd gotten until she looked in the tip of the condom and she held it up in front of me - even I was surprised as she pinched and squeezed the tip and exclaimed "I haven't seen you cum this much in ages" and after that she reached forward and cupped my balls and said as she leaned into me "see, I told you you'd enjoy it if you'd let yourself go a bit". She kissed me and looked at me and said "I love you sharing this with me". I felt comfortable and certainly relaxed enough to talk a bit and I said "it's kind of weird telling you all this stuff" and she kissed me again and said again how it's okay for me to get off to crazy stuff and she admitted herself that she'd felt the same at first but now wanted to share it. She looked at me and said that she knows that when I'm alone masturbating that I have some really kinky and nasty thoughts about her - and she said that it's okay and that she wants me to feel like I can share them with her. She giggled and said "it's taken me a lot to be able to tell you that it turns me on seeing this" holding the condom in her fingers "and being able to tell you how it turns me on that it's not in me".

I told her that it's not easy - and it's not - but I will say that maybe sharing some of it with her could be fun.

Last night I knew she was tired but she also knew that I was horny and as we lay in bed she turned to me and said "I'd love to watch you if you are at all horny" and then she added in this cool sexy kind of voice "and I think you are". I turned to her and asked her if she'd kiss me and she got this smile on her face and said "okay" and a second later she turned the lights down - and she came back to bed and kissed me and she put her hand down under the covers and pushed my boxers off and started to stroke me. "I'll help you get started" and surprised the heck out of me when she pushed the covers down and leaned over to suck on me. I immediately went to full attention and a moment later she sucked her mouth off of my cock and then just said "your turn".

She lay back on the bed next to me but she rolled up onto one side so she could watch.

I knew what was coming and sure enough she said "tell me what you're thinking.....". When I started out slowly she leaned in and whispered closer in my ear "come on baby, tell me what you're thinking about". As I lay there, slowly an old fantasy of mine crept into my head and I started to tell her. I told her how we were away skiing and how she met a couple of guys in the bar while she waited for me at the end of the day. She giggled because she knows this fantasy turns me on as I've shared it with her in the past - but she asked for more details - what I was thinking so I thought I would try to share them if I could. In my head she and I go back to our condo only to find that the guys from the bar are in the adjoining/neighboring condo and they invite us to open the adjoining door and that we should share dinner and fun. There are 5 of them, 3 more that we hadn't met in the bar.

She moaned as I got to the sexy parts where she gets friendly with one, then two and then all of the guys. But this time I described to her how I'd think of her lying forward over the coffee table while one of the guys fucks her from behind. She encouraged me and told me to "tell me more" and I did - I told her how we all were watching as the first guy finally came in her pussy, the first time that night and how others then took their place "in line" as we all watched. She moaned more in my ear as I told her how she would then feel comfortable about strolling around the open condos in just her panties and a bra or less and how, in exchange for sharing their food and drinks, how she'd make herself available for all of us for the rest of the trip. "What would I do?" she asked and I told her that she'd make her pussy available for us all any time. I told her all of the "scenes" that I'd held in my head for so long. How she might go to the other room where the other TV was and 2 of the guys had a porn-channel on and how she'd fuck both of them while watching the dirty movies. Or how different guys would shower with her in the mornings before we'd go out skiing or afterwards when we'd get back. She was very intent on watching me and commented how big my cock looked and how horny I must be "seeing me with all of those guys". She leaned down next to me and said "what thought makes you cum baby? come on, tell me how dirty I get". I moaned back that "you'd spend the night with one or more of the the guys".... "yeah, tell me" she'd coax me. "I wouldn't see you till you were cooking your eggs in the morning".... "mmmmm, what else" she continued. My hand was a blur by then and I knew the thought in my head and as soon as I said it that I was going to boil over. "Come on baby, tell me...." she cooed in my ear. "You're just wearing a t-shirt and no panties" I started to moan - in my head I could see it and for the first time I was going to tell her "as you stand there I can see a trickle of cum running down your inner thigh". She moaned as I said it, I don't think she expected me to say that, but it was more my response that mattered anyway - as I said it I closed my eyes and visualized the scene I'd played out so many times in my head - and as with those times in the past - this was no different and I started to cum again. A milllion thoughts flooded my head as I spewed my load all over my stomach. Only her moaning at seeing me cum brought me out of my trance and back to reality.

I was done. The orgasm on Saturday was really intense and now, this on top of that - yeah, maybe only twice for me - but two intense orgasms that easily left me totally satisfied and yes, totally drained. She leaned up on that elbow and told me "how beautiful it is watching you" and again - how she loved that my cum was all over my stomach and that again it wasn't in her. She kissed me and as she did, she slid a her fingers into my mouth and then we kissed more sharing the taste of my cum which made her squeal with delight.

I can't say that it's easy telling my wife what nasty depraved thoughts and scenes are the ones that get me off - or the weird slutty thoughts I have about her that also get me off - but she wants me to try and I have to say, it's definitely something that's very different.

More later.

STB,
You do realise that you must have had a better weekend than 95% of the male population of your age. Married or not. Well done to you for risking enough to get there too. If Sue needs more about how your mind works you could always give her a subscription to this website! Or just the email address of Harry the Historian. He's got everything catalogued!

Seriously though, she seems determined to get somewhere here. Any idea what her goal is for this time. Let alone ultimately?

Peak - I've always considered myself lucky since the first time Sue and I went out and things just seemed to click without much effort.
I am still not totally comfortable with essentially baring my soul to her with this kind of deep-seated admission/confession stuff. I don't think I'm any different than other guys with the nasty/sluttyness of some of my thoughts other than Sue has fulfilled some of them. For years and years before we ever brought other guys into our relationship I can remember always wanting to feel her orgasm first - to make sure she had the pleasure she deserved but, I admit, to also wanting her to feel as if she fit more into the fantasy in my mind of - at the time - her telling me "it's your turn". Now she wants to hear more of those admissions and I guess it's going to be a situational kind of thing as right now - outside the moment, I don't know that I could simply open up to her. She did say though that when I asked her earlier last week if she was still wet from him, that she felt that was one of the first times that I'd said it that way and that she knew when she said "yes" to me that it was just to turn me on and that she felt that was one of the moments that let her see that I "could" open up and she said was one of the things that led her to encourage me more.

Too funny about Harry - but he's a great guy and as with everyone here, this journey and adventure has been much more pleasurable with everyone's thoughts and contributions.

I don't know where she's going with this Peak. It seems she wants this to amp-up what we do together - as if it wasn't already hot - but I also think she wants to add this to our time together as a way maybe of making up for the whole condom thing and to give us something else to share together. I'm sure others here will see some sort of conspiracy theory here - whatever - for now, I'm finding it refreshing to play with this. I suppose I have a bit of a fear in a way that maybe she'll want to try to fulfill some of my fantasies that are probably a bit too much for reality so that is sure to be a conversation we need to have.

Is it just that your fantasy has worked out so well that she wants some more? Maybe she also knows that the condom is less than ideal for you and wants to make you horny with all the fantasy talk.

Far2 - she's admitted that over time, my original desires have now become adopted by her. They were similar to begin with and she seems to have taken a little enjoyment of enjoying my torment at times. From how things seem and feel between us, it seems like she's a little more able to share her excitement when my own admissions make it easier for her to open up. I think - trying to think like she is - maybe she was a little reluctant to share the details of her time with Robert, or indeed, any of the more graphic parts without knowing that I was enjoying them - and even thinking that way myself. I also totally believe your second thought too - that she is compensating for the condoms in her own way which is giving me a surprising kick.

She's home this evening but has already said she'll be staying after work tomorrow and will be home a little late. She saw me looking at her as she said it to our daughter over the dinner table and she gave me the most intense knowing-smile back and after dinner she came up to me and said "you can have fun thinking about me tomorrow night like you did last week" and she gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out.

I heard my name mentioned, and since I haven’t ‘put my 2c in for a while, here is what I think. It was a “loosening” of the “rules” to drop the “denial” and go to your wearing “condoms” (but not all the time). Now it seems to me that Sue has thought of a way to make this more FUN!!!
Quotes in red:
“.....That prompted her to reply that I also shouldn't be shy or embarrassed about sharing what's going on between us. She wants you to take a more “active roll”, to not be so serious. Tell her how incredible she feels to you when you are fucking. Let her know, that you “want and Need” her. Replace the words “turns me on” by “makes me want you” After all that is what she said she WANT’S!
“She looked at me and,..... asked if we could ... "have fun", with what we were doing. I asked her what she meant, and she sat next to me, held my hand and she started [going back] to that conversation from 2 weeks back that got everything out in the open, in the first place.” She means for you to not be so serious about it all. That is what she didn’t like about “the denial” It was too structured and serious. Sue wants to have “fun” with all this. Play right along with it. Seduce her whenever you have a chance.

She asked me if I ‘ever thought’ about "it being Robbie's pussy?" I started to relax, and she encouraged me to continue, and just say whatever turned me on. I told her that it turned me on to think about him having sex with her. You know when you are home waiting for her and you know they are fucking that it makes you ‘want her more’. You have told us that many times. Well, tell Sue that!

She asked me, "you know, lately he's been having more sex with me than you .... and, well, what do you think about that?". I told her that it turned me on that she spread her legs for him. Tell her, It only makes you “want her more” It really don’t matter how much sex she gives Robert, It’s what you share together, that matters, make your sex together the best, every time.

At some point she told me again how hot his cum would feel at times and I told her that it turned me on to think of her pussy being filled with his cum all night long. Again, you know how when this situation occurs that you tell us how much you “want her”,.... You should tell her that!

I turned to her and asked her if she'd kiss me and she got this smile on her face and said, "okay" Ya! Thats what she wants, Tell her what she can do for you!

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve, some will always see something Dark or underhanded going on. A Conspiracy. I see nothing more than Sue wanting to see deeper into Your mind. Would I be wrong if I said You not open in the past about everything that gets You hard??? You have been know to keep things from Sue, Right?? Your just now opening up to Her. And in return She is opening up to You. Your having some of the best sex you have had in years. Everything you have dreamed about. Don't kick the slot machine while its paying off. Is this a life style without pain???? NO!!! We talked about that. But You picked this Life style. It appeals to you in some way. So Just be happy and enjoy your self.

Congrats, Steve! It is good to see you finally accept all the things you fought against every step of the way. As every false barrier you threw up along the way fell one by one to the wayside, you have accepted two very key things: 1. Sue desires, needs and WANTS better sex than you can routinely provide, and 2. You have decided to step aside and allow Sue to feel comfortable experiencing the best sex of her life with her lovers. She will take the memories of these great times with her lovers well into her old age with her.

I do hope that once her summer fling with Robert runs it's course, that Sue will move on to more experiences. Robert has been good for you too, Steve. With Robert, you have had to rely on Sue and her ability at picking a suitable lover. Since you have never met him, and things have gone very well for Sue, there will be no big need in you having to meet any future lovers Sue may desire. Perhaps Sue will get to experience a true affair in the near future. Steve, you know you want that! It plays too much to your need for intense and serious for you not to want it for Sue. Not only has there been fear and angst at some point, from you, as Sue progressed with each lover, but also undertones of disappointment, especially with Robert, once there appeared to be no threat of them getting emotional. I hope you and Sue both get that experience at some point.

Your play up to this point has also given you some preparation should Sue find a true Dominant. Not someone clueless like Don was, but someone with skills, patience and tact. Someone who won't just tell Sue to deny you, but someone who will so impress Sue that SHE will want him more and more. Someone who will better understand your need in this.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, beyond the Wednesday night ritual, could you hold out not masturbating? What if Sue asked you not to jerk off throughout the week because she wants you to save it for her enjoyment? Could you do it?

Another question for you, Stb. Do you miss the days of Don where you could go to the club and watch from a distance, letting Sue and her lover just continue to enjoy their evening while you observed from a distance? I think back to those times and wonder if Sue would let that happen again. Not that you would interact at all but just watch and go home when they left to fuck. What a hot scene considering that she would likely pass on contact that night from you.

I agree. STB, if your current goal is to further your adventures and increase your angst, as I believe you wish, then asking Sue to 'show off' Robbie interacting with Sue in a romantic and personal activity would be enjoyable for you both, Robbie being aware or not. That, of course, would need for Robbie and Sue to go out on a 'date' rather than Sue going to his place only. A 'date' may be for Sue some of the romance she is seeking.

Users who are viewing this thread