• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Ideas for Hubbys Birthday?

• Thread starterwifelovesbig_ky
  • Start date
W

wifelovesbig_ky

It's his birthday and he's being grumpy and feeling especially sorry for himself today and I really want to punish him for not appreciating the simple things...

I'm thinking that I will make him watch me fuck one of his friends this evening. Or maybe I will make him take my pump-up toy in his ass and film it and post it here for all to see. Only problem with either of these is that he gets wayyy too much pleasure from both. Ideas please??

sounds like grand family fun 2 me ....don't 4get
the cake and him blowin out the candles ...and pin the
condom on the bull

Electro stimulation?

I do not what you already have but I would say get him some/more erotic electro stimulation gear.
You can take him anywhere from sexual bliss to wishing he was never born with the turn of a dial.

wifelovesbig_ky said:
It's his birthday and he's being grumpy and feeling especially sorry for himself today and I really want to punish him for not appreciating the simple things...

I'm thinking that I will make him watch me fuck one of his friends this evening. Or maybe I will make him take my pump-up toy in his ass and film it and post it here for all to see. Only problem with either of these is that he gets wayyy too much pleasure from both. Ideas please??

Does he have a chastity cage? If not buy him one for his b day. Otherwise a cream pie will surely be an excellent present.

I've been looking at chastity cages online and I'm definitely gonna get him one!

I fucked his friend while he was out yesterday spending time with his dad for his bday and fathers day. When he came home, he found my panties full of his friends cum and my pussy all red and swollen from rough fucking. His cock got rock hard and he was ready to fuck but I was done for the day. I gave him my panties and let him jack off with them while looking at my well used pussy.

How about finding another woman for your husband to fuck? Or is that not a part of your game? I feel that any wife who fucks with other women should be willing for her husband to fuck other women, and maybe even help make it happen.

I actually have gotten my hubby a chick. He loved it! Sad part is that he gave her a nice big creampie and then we found out she wasn't on birth control! I was stuck taking the stupid girl out looking for a "morning after" pill the next day! It was an all day ordeal considering that we live in a small town and had to check every pharmacy in town and then drive had to the next town to finally find it! I suppose it was worth it though... He had a great time and so did I :))
Oh, guess what-- The little cunt is went out and got herself pregnant! Thank God for the morning after pill!!

Oh yeah, I have looked at those fleshlights.... Wondered how useful they actually were. I might buy him one sometime, my problem is that anytime we go to a toy store-guess who gets the toy??? :)

wifelovesbig_ky said:
Oh yeah, I have looked at those fleshlights.... Wondered how useful they actually were. I might buy him one sometime, my problem is that anytime we go to a toy store-guess who gets the toy??? :)

wifelovesbig, Let me please take this opportunity to thank you for your very exciting posts. You sound like a dream woman to me lady. I also thank you for sharing that sweet pussy of yours, even though i am not getting any of it. I can sure daydream about it and those cum soaked panties of yours.:p Hell i can close my eyes and ALMOST smell that well used pussy you mentioned. Ladies like you are for sure a very precious gift to all of us pussy hounds and we thank you for it. What a lucky man your hubby has to be. But i must get my mind off your hot pussy if i am going to be able to answer you question. So the truthful facts about those little flashlight pussies is that they are WORTHLESS. If you are a 10yr old boy or have a cigarette peter you might be able to please your dick with one. I have been given two by ladies as gag gifts and they were bigger that the ones shown. So of course i tried to stick my cock into them. What a joke, got my finger in but thats all. I returned them both to the givers saying thank for the thought but that they would have to do better than that. LOL They both got around later to giving me some of their REAL PUSSY. So you CAN look a gift horse in the mouth. I dont post very often anymore because of some attitudes displayed now days, but que sara sara. Please continue to give all of us men out here these raging hard ons and i for one will find a place to stick it. It just wont be in one of those fake pussies. I think i would probably drink a quart of your bathwater sexy woman. Have a good one or TWO, Happy Days get lots of cock. :D okdeacon said this to you.

okdeacon, thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate all that you said, there really should be more gentlemen out there like you. You sure know how to make a girl feel special :) .

About the fleshlight, I'm actually thinking MORE about getting my hubby one after what you said about them. I would thoroughly enjoy the frustrated look on his face when he realized that he couldn't get his dick in it!! It sounds like you have some very generous lady friends out there, maybe they knew exactly what they were doing when they gave you such a gift and knew they'd have to dish up something better in the end.

I just finished getting the sh*t banged out of me and we're tryin to get the pics downloaded now. Shouldn't be too long and I'll have a couple to post of a hot fresh creampie in my beat-up pussy :)

My Fresh Hot Creampie

My lover sure put a hurtin on me tonight! I love it :)

Attachments

• 2011-06-25_22-49-49_581.jpg
    2011-06-25_22-49-49_581.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 295
Wow, that does look like it might hurt. Good thing he bathed your beautiful pussy in cream to soothe the pain and put out the fire!

Make him cum BEFORE you fuck his friend. In that way he will hate it as he won't be sexually high!

Susan's Slave said:
Wow, that does look like it might hurt. Good thing he bathed your beautiful pussy in cream to soothe the pain and put out the fire!

It did hurt for a little bit but I love it. My cuck hubby does a wonderful job of licking me and cleaning me up real good after so that also helps to soothe the pain. I'm such a lucky girl :)

MacNfries said:
A few more pics for cucking your husband with a fleshlight ... :p

I'm definitely getting him one of those! I told him last night and I think he liked the idea. I'll let him use that BEFORE he watches me fuck my boyfriend :)

MistressKent said:
It has to be chastity and clean up duties, perhaps get him a blow up doll for him to play with whilst you play with your lover

Book a Webcam Domination Session with Mistress Kent

The blow up doll is a great idea! I would probably make him fuck it before I play with my lover because I would definitely want to watch that! I have a feeling I would be laughing my ass off at the sight of him fucking a blow up doll :)

smallcockpaul said:
Make him cum BEFORE you fuck his friend. In that way he will hate it as he won't be sexually high!

That's a great idea, I'm definitely going to try that next time! I'll let you know how it goes ;)

a cuck should know his place

Son of John said:
How about finding another woman for your husband to fuck? Or is that not a part of your game? I feel that any wife who fucks with other women should be willing for her husband to fuck other women, and maybe even help make it happen.

no way mate. The only reason he should fuck anything is for her amusment. He should worship her for letting him jerk off with her cum filled panties

Users who are viewing this thread