• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Ideas for Hubbys Birthday?

• Thread starterwifelovesbig_ky
  • Start date
wifelovesbig_ky said:
I actually have gotten my hubby a chick. He loved it! Sad part is that he gave her a nice big creampie and then we found out she wasn't on birth control! I was stuck taking the stupid girl out looking for a "morning after" pill the next day! It was an all day ordeal considering that we live in a small town and had to check every pharmacy in town and then drive had to the next town to finally find it! I suppose it was worth it though... He had a great time and so did I :))
Oh, guess what-- The little cunt is went out and got herself pregnant! Thank God for the morning after pill!!

Sounds like you found my ex-wife.. She lived in covington

Also i would say to have him get a prince albert.. There are a bunch of wild chasity cages that require a piercing... Tell him that u have decided to get him pierced.. let him get turned on that he is getting it .. then pop the cage present to punish him but only after he get peirced

Yeah, fleshlight, but isn't that a reward? My wife wants to get me one for xmas and wants the clone-a-willy thing to have my cock close to her whenever she feels like it. I don't know. You could get a clone-a-willy and make him clone one of his friends and use it infront of him as punishment. But if he is truely cuckolded he may enjoy that as well. I would think being the opposite of being cuckolded would be torture to a true cuckold. I don't think they would know how to behave if you let them make descisions and hold the reins so to speak. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread