• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone wanting fakes??

Hi there yes I can do some in private for you if you want. It will come with a catch tho. If you want some private fakes must send face pics for fake but also some pics of her in panties/ lingerie preferably ass pics with panties on
can we have private Conversation ?few query i have

More Laura. Hope you can use them and her

IMG_1967.jpeg
IMG_1968.jpeg
IMG_1969.jpeg
Here’s some more variety for you, let me know on how you’d like her to look and I’ll see what I can do

IMG_7588.jpeg
IMG_7590.jpeg
IMG_7594.jpeg
IMG_7595.jpeg
IMG_7596.jpeg

Here’s some more variety for you, let me know on how you’d like her to look and I’ll see what I can do
These are great! Thanks love them.
If you want to keep playing with her, would always love some bi/les shots and she’s actually very flat chested if you can try that lol.
Thanks

IMG_7588.jpeg
IMG_7590.jpeg
IMG_7594.jpeg
IMG_7595.jpeg
IMG_7596.jpeg

You are really good at these fakes! I would love to have you fake my wife taking a black cock! She has never tucked another guy but it is my fantasy! If you could do one like the last pic with her sitting on a black cock would be fabulous!

Love seeing those innocent wife pic turned in to cock loving sluts! Love to have one of my innocent wife taking black cock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back