• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
I might do a short session tonight, maybe. I'm going shopping for more slutty clothes, and my husband jokingly suggested I should get a sexy wig for new pictures. If I find anything new I will probably go on cam tonight and show it all off.

First date!

I have been holding off on announcing this but I'm just too excited. I have my first date tomorrow night! This will be an in-public date with a very hot young Black man. He is a guy that my husband found last year and we have been casually emailing. He is young, very muscular, and very hung. I have been keeping him up to date on my progress with my white stud, and he is intrigued by all of it. He said he feels it is his duty to come to town and show me why I should only fuck Black cocks. We will be meeting tomorrow night at six for dinner and drinks, and see where it goes from there.

I have been getting myself ready for him. I spent the day having my hair and nails done, tanning, buying sexy clothes and lingerie, I even played with my toys a couple times today. If he is a no-show tomorrow night I think I will burst into tears. I always have my very supportive and loving husband as a stand by, but I would prefer some big black cock instead.

XXX
April Luv

For my date

Here are a few pics of what I picked out for lingerie

Another shot

Here is another nice one. Sorry, it showed my face a little to well and I have too keep some mystery about me.

XXX
April Luv

Webcams

This is why men who have webcams go to the top off my chat list:

I like seeing hot Black men stroking their big thick cocks!

I just had a short chat with a hot young Black man who has a big cock, and he gave me a nice webcam show. It's refreshing that I don't always have to do all the work, LOL. I don't know what his profile is here, but I wanted to give him a public thank you.

He was a no-show

The asshole stud me up. Not even a text message to tell me he couldn't make it.

wow sorry you got stood up, i am surprised be he passed on that pussy and ass that you got. no text thats bs. since you love sucking cock you would think he would be right there. keep us posted, if you get some pics of you sucking bbc those are some pics i gotta see.

April_Luv said:
This is why men who have webcams go to the top off my chat list:

I like seeing hot Black men stroking their big thick cocks!

I just had a short chat with a hot young Black man who has a big cock, and he gave me a nice webcam show. It's refreshing that I don't always have to do all the work, LOL. I don't know what his profile is here, but I wanted to give him a public thank you.

I might have to go out and get me a webcam :D :flash:

Yes you do. Especially if that cock in your profile pic is yours!

i am white but got yahoo and would love to see a cam show of you playing with toys while you watched a guy jerking his bbc. it's up to you i know i am not black and thats what you are here for but i would really like to see what i can't have.
April_Luv said:
Yes you do. Especially if that cock in your profile pic is yours!

I was working last night or i would have been there sorry maybe next weekend

he must be crazy to pass up a body like yours

Full Load today

My weekend may have ended poorly, but this week is starting off nicely. My new white stud is proving to be just as reliable as my husband. After our first get-together last week I met him everyday. Today was no exception, a nice long lunch of sucking his big cock and letting him stroke my dripping pussy. This time though he hadn't masturbated for a couple days. When I started sucking his cock it got bigger then ever in my mouth and was throbbing so much. It felt so incredibly good (he has such a big head)! I finally got a full load of his cum, and there was so much of it! I am planning on sucking his cock every day at lunch, and I want to see what my husband is going to say or do. My husband has always said he wants me to be more of a slut and I am not embarrassed to say I like it. I'm not planning on stopping so I hope he is prepared for the reality of getting what he says he wants.

Oh, still nothing from "Mr. No-Show". What a shame. I am craving a hot Black cock more then ever. Seriously...you all saw the pictures from Saturday night. All I did so I would be super hot for fucking. Don't you think he would have had such an incredible time with me?

april u know i would not stand u up unless i fucking u standing up

Today is the day!

It's Friday the 16th 8:45 am and I am heading out the door to meet my white stud at a local hotel for a day of fucking! I will send updates to my husband and he will keep you posted.

XXX
April Luv

1st Update

April's husband here:

9:50, April's first text letting me know he just got done fucking her and she is getting ready for round two.

I can't believe it has finally happened, but I am very happy. Can't wait to see the video!

11:51, He must be pounding that sweet ass like crazy! I haven't heard anything from her in the last two hours. Not a single response to any of my text messages. That can mean only one thing, she likes fucking other men!

Users who are viewing this thread