• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
no word..

I would fuck that girls ass so hard for not calling you.. oh.. maybe that's what is happening to her.. too many cocks in her holes to text you..

Things didn't go as well as I had hoped. I did get fucked extremely well. My husband and I have a lot too talk about...things that should have happened and things that did happen that shouldn't have.

I probably won’t being seeing the white stud anymore. When we met last week things didn’t go as I thought they would have. He told me he has feelings for me and he wants more from all of this then I do. He originally wanted nothing more the NSA which was all I was looking for. I think I hurt his feeling when I told him I was very happily married and my husband treats me like a queen and I adore him. I found it interesting he waited to spring all this on me until “after” he fucked me silly.

My husband and I have been talking about all of it and giving things time to settle in. I liked the sex very much and wish things could be different with the stud, but it’s not going to work. Now that I have had some good sex with another man, I find myself even more curious and anxious for Big Black Cock. I am much more comfortable with the idea of fucking black men now.

The white stud wouldn’t let me video tape or take pictures. My husband is quite upset about that and now I feel horrible for not doing it. He has been so patient and understanding and now he can’t share in the experience of seeing me take my first big cock. He has been waiting years for this to finally happen…..I just feel horrible, like I have cheated him out of something he wanted so much. He has been dealing with it the best he can. I plan to more then make up for it though….all I need is a hot, hung black boy.

XXX
April Luv

No updates as of yet. I have a couple "things" in the works...

I will try and get some new sexy pictures taken and posted this weekend. Any requests?

XXX
April Luv

Something to keep you occupied until I can get some better pics posted.

Here are a few we took last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the incredible photoshop that pixfixer did for me. It's in my other thread but people seem to be following this thread. This is about as close as you can come to the real thing. My husband "loves" this picture so much!

***** video

One of my fans has posted a short little snip of a video I gave him. The entire video is much longer but it's enough to get you started. Do a search for the name "loverofpanties" You'll find me in his list of videos.

XXX
April Luv

Here is a better link to my stuff on *****.com

"http://www.*****.com/community/profile.php?user=loverofpanties"

Update

I haven't posted in a while and I have been working hard to find a hot Blackman. Today I had lunch with a man my husband found and set me up with. He is hot and has a fantastic cock. I will post more details when I have time.

Before my date

My new black stud wouldn't let me take any pictures, yet. I am warming him up to the idea of the video camera and pictures. I took a picture just before I left and sent it too my husband at work. I wanted him to see what I looked like for my date. Both my husband and my date were very pleased. I really wish the stud would have taken some pictures of that cock of his while I was sucking on him. I can't stop thinking about it and I can't wait for him to call and tell me he wants to see me again.

Pictures for my new man

My new Blackman wanted some sexy pictures last night since he couldn't come over. Here are a few I sent him. He really liked them. Do you?

XXX
April Luv

About my date

Here's a little bit about my date from Wednesday:

When I entered the bar I knew he was there, waiting for me. I could feel his stare as I took my coat off and lowered it slowly so he could take his time and see the curves of my waist, hips, and tits.

As I sat and waited for him to approach me I was nervous but excited. I could feel my clit tingling and my nipples getting hard with anticipation. He made me wait, he watched me as I sipped my drink and played with my hair.

Just when I thought he wasn’t going to approach me - a tall, dark, gorgeous stranger asked to sit down next to me. I didn’t think I could speak…he was perfect! He was everything I had been looking for in a big black man, my next thoughts were how big is his cock and how long would I have to wait until I could see it, touch it, suck it.

As we made idol chit-chat my nervousness started to ease and I was completely overcome with excitement. Neither of us knew how too transition into moving this out to my car, then suddenly he whispered to me “I definitely approve of you”, and I replied I approved as well! Those were the words that let us both know what we wanted to have happen next. I told him to meet me in the back parking lot, so he walked out the front door and I went out the back door. I quickly hurried to my car.

As I adjusted the seats and tried to get everything ready for what ever might happen I saw him approaching the car. When he opened the door and climbed in I could tell he was nervous and apprehensive. I told him he needed to take his jacket off and lean the seat back. He said he had never done this type of thing before and wasn’t sure what to do next. So I rubbed his arm and kissed his neck hoping to assure him I knew what to do next. As I looked down at his crotch I asked him if he was excited. While he said yes, it was easy to see he was excited. His big cock was bulging against his jeans and it was getting bigger with my every touch.

From that moment on there were no more nerves, no more words spoken. It was looks and touches that told him what to do. I looked into his eyes, and with that his pants were unzipped and his big black cock was finally in my hand. As I stroked his cock my mouth began to water. I wanted it in my mouth and he knew it. He helped me move my long hair to one side and lowered my mouth to the top of his massive cock. I let my tongue work its way around his huge head, and then let my tongue travel down his very long, thick shaft. My mouth, tongue, and hands devoured every inch of his big black cock I wanted to enjoy every minute with this cock. As I felt its’ massive throb with every plunge in my mouth I wanted to feel it in my pussy so bad, I was so wet. After we were both satisfied with the afternoon blow job we talked about what was next.

He said he needed to fuck me and wanted to do it soon.

Tonight!

Tonight is going to be so exciting!! My new man is coming to the house and is going to work me over good. I'm hoping to have my husband taking pictures as it happens and posting real time updates. I may even turn the webcam on so my special fans can watch. But, all I'm really wanting is to have that big cock fucking me!

XXX
April Luv

Last edited by a moderator:
It's official, I've been Blacked!

My Black stud came over last night. I have finally taken a black cock in my pussy (several times last night, LOL)! When things started happening there were some changes that my husband hadn't planned on, neither did I but I gladly fulfilled my new mans requests. My husband was made to wait upstairs until we were finished (so no pictures and my husband was not happy to be sent away...but I didn't really care). My stud let me take some video (now I need to get some snap-shots and post, very hot).

The most unexpected things was something my husband and I had talked about....going bareback. It was something we had decided I wouldn't do...but I did. I couldn't stop myself. I was sucking his cock and it felt so good, and he just pulled me up on top of him and I slid him in. It felt so "right", and I don't regret it at all. It was all such an incredible experience. He came in me three times. My head is still spinning this morning. I can't wait to see him again.

When my husband came downstairs he was almost in a tranch. He told me he had setup the webcam so he could watch, on the chance that he wouldn't be allowed in the room. LOL, he had been upstairs enjoying the whole thing. I got a little nervous wondering if he was going to be upset about anything I did. I was so relieved when he held me and said it was one of the most beautiful sites he had ever seen. He said it looked so right and natural, me making love to a Blackman. He said he was surprised but very gald I went bareback, the way my body reacted was incredible. He said he came everytime my stud came inside me.

We watched the video and I strocked my husband's hard cock. He was absolutely mesmerized by what he saw! I told him I honestly thought if we ever did this that he would not be cool with it and he would not want to do this again. I let him know how surprised I was but how pleased his reaction made me. I told him I wanted to keep doing this, that I really did like it and I do want more. LOL, he shot his load again! It felt so good to be laying with my husband and hear him say "Yes! I want you to keep seeing this guy, I want you fucking him all the time".

If I can figure out how to get pictures from the video I will post them. If I can't, I will have my husband try and make some short video clips I can post somewhere. None of it is very good quality but it is still good enough you can see me, and I know there are some people out there that have been waiting a long time to hear/see I have finally been "Blacked".

XXX
April Luv

The first pics

Got my husband working on getting some snap-shots. Here are the first few. Remember they aren't the best quality but at least you can share in my experience!

XXX
April Luv

P.S. There will be more too come...

LOL, It's true and I love it! My husband asked me last night, now that I have had such an incredible experience with a fine black cock, if I thought it was true about going Black. I said yes. It hasn't changed anything or my attraction to my husband...at least yet. That is the only thing that scares me, if I might actually loose sexual interest in my husband once I start taking black cock regularly. I haven't stopped thinking about last night, I wish he was here right now fucking me. My husband says he hopes the guy calls and wants to come over tonight and that he could watch me fuck like that every night! I'm not going to lie, but I think I could become dangerously addicted to all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread