• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
I had my husband check the files this morning. It doesn't look like RapidShare is going to work very well for us. Can someone suggest a better hosting site?

would love to see what you do with his cum april

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear the positive response from everyone. It was a big step for me and I was very nervous. Things have been so positive it has turned out to be a very pleasurable experience. I got an email from the guy a few days ago telling me he is still thinking about me, my sweet ass and juicy pussy. I hope he is going to change his mind and start coming over again! I told my husband that I want to keep fucking the guy. He asked if I liked seeing the guy. I reassured him that it is not the guy but I miss his big black dick. My husband is very excited that I have openly admitted that I want to keep having black dick. He said he is going to work harder to find me more. He said he wants to find me two young black guys and watch as I try my first threesome, LOL.

XXX
April Luv

April you must fucking that guys again,but he must be take pictures and your hubby is must be near you,maybe he will take yours pictures and at the and he cleans yours creamed pussy.

VERY hot April! Congrats and thank you for the pics and video!

Thank you, I hope your wife will soon be doing the same for you.

i hope the man will fuck you tomorrow night baby.

Another video

Here is another blowjob video of me and my Blackman. After it was changed to make it smaller alot of the quality was lost, sorry. If I ever get a website going I will have all the high quality full length stuff available.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

XXX
April Luv

april if you wont fucking that guy againg,you must find a new black dick for yoour thight pussy. You now you have been blacked and you are a black dick slut.

Oh so true, I have become a Black cock slut. My husband and I were talking about it last night....before, during, and after sex.

That black guy can't get over my husband and is too freaked out by the whole thing. It's just not going to work out. I'm going to concentrate on other options instead.

April when will u send to us a black stockings picture

Stockings

For you ekolekol, my biggest fan :bj:

XXX
April Luv

Thanks baby.You are wonderfull.pictures is great.baby you are my best.İf i were there ...

baby your ass and cunt is very tight i see that pictures

Users who are viewing this thread