Banned from Pussy

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date
I've never been banned either but would gladly give up her pussy if that's what it took to be able to watch another man fuck her! Too bad she doesn't agree!

Reactions: whitewife696969
Notacuck said:
I will never understand how a man could be okay with that.
I would leave if a woman didnt give up pussy in a week or so.

Some day you will gain better insight into women as your current stated Mindset, at 25 you have a ways to go. Most women I know personally, even the Hotwives/Swingers would not give that attitude the time of day. Yes some hotwives would use you for your young stamina to discard you once done. LOL

Notacuck said:
It doesnt bother me being discarded by taken women, since they dont belong to me anyway. Its just a conquest thing, im not the type who wants to keep someone elses wife.

And i think i have a different perspective about women than men who are in the cuckold position. I was thaught by the players i grew up around and they were never starved for sex. Im not settling for anything less than that. If you know how to handle women you wont get stuck in a place where you get denied.

Then you are seeking the true slutty type, or something much more in the Swinger type play.

My point being, that while some woman are open for playing with a player, many women do not connect deeply enough with a player to truly enjoy the sex. When a Hotwife is out seeking to enjoy sex with other men, it is truly about her, NOT the player and just know that the player approach turns off some women out there. With that said, there is someone for everyone :)

Reactions: Notacuck
I keep hubby in chastity and only allow him to orally please me, or clean cum from me. It has made him so attentive and focused on my pleasure and he gets so excited now knowing i may bring him creamoies home .

• Love
Reactions: BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY, SubtoJudy, sissybbstephanie and 5 others
Mike and Chris said:
I still get wife's pussy but it is usually after she has been fucked by her BBC. She is loose and it reminds me how little I am. It is just to humiliate me.
Don't you love it though! Hot, drenched and stretched out is how I love a pussy.

Yes a definite reminder that an Alpha male has had my wife and also reminds me of how worthless my little thing is.

Reactions: Silkenboy
I actually get thrilled when she tells me she can't feel my little sissy dick while I am in her. It makes me cum so hard every time. One of her BFs calls me "2 pump fag."

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I’m allowed to use my dick once every two to three months on average, maybe five times a year. I give her oral nearly every day. She has sex like five days a week with others though.

• Love
Reactions: HotwifeAdmirer, VauxGuy and Silkenboy
nancyask said:
my sister in laws boyfriend has started blackmailing me he told me to stop having sex with my wife he has started hitting on her
Let us know when he has her the first time. Do you think he will tell her about you and him?

nancyask said:
he has made me dress up in her things then he had me jerk him off a few times now he expects me in a dress when he stops over and he fucks me
Does he let you blow him? Has he cum in your ***** mouth?

Conroesubcuck said:
I’m allowed to use my dick once every two to three months on average, maybe five times a year. I give her oral nearly every day. She has sex like five days a week with others though.
Your wife is quite beautiful. She says she fucks you with a strapon often, do you like it or is it punishment to you?

Silkenboy said:
Your wife is quite beautiful. She says she fucks you with a strapon often, do you like it or is it punishment to you?
I usually like it.

Reactions: Emilsan, VauxGuy and Silkenboy
Conroesubcuck said:
I usually like it.
Does she ever fuck you in front of her men? Do they make fun of you?

Have been for some time, same with her mouth too

I haven’t had pussy in 20 years. She cut me off right after she confirmed she was pregnant with our youngest daughter. She did fuck me one last time and then said I hope you can remember this as it is the last pussy you will ever get.

• Love
Reactions: gingers_sub, sissybbstephanie, leahswannabe and 1 other person
Cucked Dad said:
I haven’t had pussy in 20 years. She cut me off right after she confirmed she was pregnant with our youngest daughter. She did fuck me one last time and then said I hope you can remember this as it is the last pussy you will ever get.
So is she fucking other men? In front of you? How frequently?

She is now exclusive to her 1st black guy and he lives with us. They fuck as much as they want. I still get to watch but not as much as before as they want alone time.

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, sissybbstephanie, hwcpl2010 and 2 others
Cucked Dad said:
She is now exclusive to her 1st black guy and he lives with us. They fuck as much as they want. I still get to watch but not as much as before as they want alone time.
I hope they let you clean up even if you aren't allowed in to watch. My ex had guys like that. They'd fuck her alone in our bed and then let me come in and eat their load. I loved it when they would watch me taste their cum and moan with pleasure.

Cucked Dad said:
Do you all sleep in the same bad? Have you become more submissive since he moved in?