Banned from Pussy

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date
nrbill said:
I actually love denial of all sexual things, leaving me with useless balls and a penis only good for peeing. The humiliation of knowing I'll never be allowed to feel the inside of my wife's pussy with my penis again is a major turn on for me, especially if she's getting all the sex she wants from other men. I've forgotten long ago what her pussy feels like and she told me that she had no interest iny penis whatsoever and I should forget about intercourse forever. She hasn't touched my penis with anything but her hands for almost 7 years, and my last blow job to completion was in 1983, so I'm doomed to a sex life of hand jobs only given with absolutely no enthusiasm.
You sound like me!!!

• Love
Reactions: JonGrey
nrbill said:
Not as happy as I'd like to be. My wife has become far more conservative than ever before and it's stopped her adventurous behavior. I really want to be locked in chastity permanently but she won't even talk about it. I'd love her to start fucking other men, especially BBC. It would be nice if she went back to fucking 3 to 5 times a day like she used to, but not necessarily with me.
Perhaps some encouragement could help. A friend of yours or a complete stranger with a good tool

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
I think is useless cucks should form a group with directive of finding willing bulls to seduce and take over our roles as providing sex to our wives lol

It's been a weird slow evolution. My wife has always been a party girl, loves to fuck and loves being the center of attention. We used to fuck a lot, I mean a lot, untill we were exhausted. I knew she also had guys she was secretly fucking. Then during the covid time she changed. She made me start using condoms, then talked me into getting a vasectomy. She still wanted me to use condoms after that! Sex became less often, more blowjobs less pussy. Now it has been months since we had sex but her fucking around has gone way up. Now I sleep in a different bedroom. I put a spy cam built into a power outlet in her room and I watch her sext guys at night, I know shes hooking up a lot.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and LozzaNWUK
LozzaNWUK said:
I think is useless cucks should form a group with directive of finding willing bulls to seduce and take over our roles as providing sex to our wives lol
a guy that had seduced me started on my wife and told me everything

LozzaNWUK said:
You sound like me!!!
i have never been able to get it much further then her puss lips i am kind of short

721863.jpg

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
horny_couple said:
How many cucks are banned from your wife's pussy or all pussy in general? also any girlfriend's or wives who have banned your cuck from pussy? and last but not least are there any cucks that actually want to be banned?
kind of a crazy thought, if you know your wife is getting fucked by others how could you resist getting some of it too

nancyask said:
i have never been able to get it much further then her puss lips i am kind of short

721863.jpg
How do you jack off?

• Wow
Reactions: AZannie
nancyask said:

721863.jpg
Mines proudly similar if not shorter xxx

• Wow
Reactions: AZannie
  • Haha
Reactions: nancyask, AZannie and cuckhubuk
Having always been a one man kind of woman. As things developed with my nephew, I started feeling weird about my cuck touching me, or seeing me in any state of undress because I felt like that privilege should only belong to my man who I belong to - the man who owns me. So each time my cuck either warmed me up, or cleaned me out after, or even saw me in lingerie let alone nude, I started feeling like it was almost morally wrong, and like I was cheating on my nephew. Even if my nephew was right there next to me. So in mentioning this to my nephew whilst we cuddled in bed one night that I was feeling this way, he decided that the best way to solve it was for the cuck to go fully pussy free. He was never a fan of sharing his women anyways, and it wasn't that difficult given the cuck had already been caged for almost a year by that point anyways.

In the 2ish years since, other than for his birthday present where he's fed a stream of creampies and/or piss from my holes all day long provided he's been well behaved throughout the year. The cuck is not allowed any physical or visual contact with me that could be construed as sexual/romantic in any way. If he does, then it's now my responsibility to punish him, and then my nephew punishes me as well for allowing a cuck to see/touch his property. Since the cuck is no longer allowed to actively participate, what we had done instead was have a vent that can only be closed from our side built into the shared wall between our master and the store room/nursery where the cuck sleeps so he can at least listen in when ever we fuck or make love and be involved that way.

• Love
Reactions: castrated_cuck, 4sure, whitewife696969 and 1 other person