• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Banning Pimp

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pooch said:
the previous page had some funny comments, but now we are on constitutional issues. lmao pimp would just love that this thread in his name is still going in his absence.
the forums are running without him just fine, the chatroom is chatting. life goes on with or without him. hopefully he can realize that when he returns.

Life and the forum does go on with out him, as it would if it was any other poster that was banned. But if it was another poster there wouldn't have been a thread created by a moderator about it that has more posts than any other thread since it was created. Kind of ironic isn't it?

funfrkycpl said:
Life and the forum does go on with out him, as it would if it was any other poster that was banned. But if it was another poster there wouldn't have been a thread created by a moderator about it that has more posts than any other thread since it was created. Kind of ironic isn't it?
This thread doesn't have more post then any other thread and the reason I started it was because if saved alot of people wondering what happen to him and let some people rejoice and come back into the site and post with out the fear of being hijacked or slammed for their sexual ways. Not alot of other people piss people off quit as much as pimp after all he was in everyones thread so I thought people should know.

muleman, maybe we didn't explain it right in our first post. This thread has more posts since it was created than any other thread during the same time period.

muleman said:
This thread doesn't have more post then any other thread and the reason I started it was because if saved alot of people wondering what happen to him and let some people rejoice and come back into the site and post with out the fear of being hijacked or slammed for their sexual ways. Not alot of other people piss people off quit as much as pimp after all he was in everyones thread so I thought people should know.

There was nothing wrong with your original post muleman, but you gave people a free pass to bash a member of this site by keeping it open and continuing to post in it yourself.

If it was just your intention to inform people of his banning and the reason for it, you could have created the thread, stickied it, and closed the thread. When you left the thread open you had to have known that this was going to turn into a bash Pimp thread.

What purpose did keeping this thread open after your original post serve? Do you think it is ok to pile on a member just because they are TEMPORARILY banned.

*DISCLAIMER - Nothing in our post above or any of our previous posts in this thread are in defense of Pimpology101's actions. None of our posts are in protest of his temporary banning, the decision to ban him was made by the moderators of this forum based on their interpretation of the forum rules. We are confident that the moderators will apply these rules to all posters, regardless of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, post count, or forum status and that they will apply these rules without bias or prejudice.

funfrkycpl said:
There was nothing wrong with your original post muleman, but you gave people a free pass to bash a member of this site by keeping it open and continuing to post in it yourself.

If it was just your intention to inform people of his banning and the reason for it, you could have created the thread, stickied it, and closed the thread. When you left the thread open you had to have known that this was going to turn into a bash Pimp thread.

What purpose did keeping this thread open after your original post serve? Do you think it is ok to pile on a member just because they are TEMPORARILY banned.

*DISCLAIMER - Nothing in our post above or any of our previous posts in this thread are in defense of Pimpology101's actions. None of our posts are in protest of his temporary banning, the decision to ban him was made by the moderators of this forum based on their interpretation of the forum rules. We are confident that the moderators will apply these rules to all posters, regardless of sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, post count, or forum status and that they will apply these rules without bias or prejudice.
People have a right to express themself about pimp on this thread and from what I can make of it there are only about four people here who cares if he ever comes back. There is a old saying you make your bed you sleep in it and pimp has made his bed here. As far as bashing no one has even began to bash him like he does to other people on this site so as long as they aren't calling him names as he has used to people I don't care what any one says about him. Maybe if you are so in love with him and in distress because he isn't here you need to start a poor pimp thread or muleman is a ass for banning such a nice guy from the site. Why do I keep posting my reasons to someones post if it bothers you what people say about him stay out of here. Oh and you don't think he would be bashing on this thread if say someone like xzpaw was banned here with a thread hell he'd be up to 5000 post.

muleman said:
Maybe if you are so in love with him and in distress because he isn't here you need to start a poor pimp thread or muleman is a ass for banning such a nice guy from the site.QUOTE]

mule man said:
Maybe if you are so in love with him and in distress because he isn't here you need to start a poor pimp thread or mule man is a ass for banning such a nice guy from the site.

What makes you think we are in love with him or in distress because he is banned? mule man, we challenge you to find one instance of us defending Pimps actions or us saying he shouldn't have been banned. You won't be able to because we have done neither.

We do feel some comments you have made in this thread, including the one we quoted, are inappropriate for a moderator of a forum. While we do feel they are inappropriate, feel free to continue because we can take it and we are both thick skinned. That may not be the case with some posters, especially new members. It may be somewhat intimidating for a new member to have a moderator respond to their posts with sarcastic and thinly veiled put downs. We would hate to see any members leave because they are afraid to post their opinions for fear of a moderators response. Just as we would hate for any members to leave because of Pimps or any other members response to their posts.

funfrkycpl said:
What makes you think we are in love with him or in distress because he is banned? mule man, we challenge you to find one instance of us defending Pimps actions or us saying he shouldn't have been banned. You won't be able to because we have done neither.

We do feel some comments you have made in this thread, including the one we quoted, are inappropriate for a moderator of a forum. While we do feel they are inappropriate, feel free to continue because we can take it and we are both thick skinned. That may not be the case with some posters, especially new members. It may be somewhat intimidating for a new member to have a moderator respond to their posts with sarcastic and thinly veiled put downs. We would hate to see any members leave because they are afraid to post their opinions for fear of a moderators response. Just as we would hate for any members to leave because of Pimps or any other members response to their posts.

There is no member here that has to be afraid of me and their post as long as it is within the rules so don't even take me down that road because I'm as fair a guy as you will find and very tolerant. The way I see it you keep comming in here questioning every thing about him and what I have done with this thread. I'm not slamming you nor will I as I have not in any of my post to you. I'm not gonna argue with you as it would be useless. So I'm not intending tobe rude to you nor a smartass like I said you are the only one here questioning this whole thread.

muleman said:
Maybe if you are so in love with him and in distress because he isn't here you need to start a poor pimp thread or muleman is a ass for banning such a nice guy from the site.

muleman said:
There is no member here that has to be afraid of me and their post as long as it is within the rules so don't even take me down that road because I'm as fair a guy as you will find and very tolerant. The way I see it you keep comming in here questioning every thing about him and what I have done with this thread. I'm not slamming you nor will I as I have not in any of my post to you. I'm not gonna argue with you as it would be useless. So I'm not intending tobe rude to you nor a smartass like I said you are the only one here questioning this whole thread.

You don't find the quote at the top of this post to be a smartass comment?

funfrkycpl said:
You don't find the quote at the top of this post to be a smartass comment?
Well if you know me well enough you would consider this sarcastic as I can be that way at times as alot of people here know this. If you want to classify smartass and sarcastic together I quess you can.

OK, will,,,,,,I agree with your examples, but I think we comming from different definitions of free speech. There is a line or a sphere of personal space that can't not interfere with other peoples rights, and thats the free speech I am talking about. Free speech is sometimes mean, rude, nasty, offensive,or counter productive to the speaker, but its only a problem when it interferes with someone else's rights. The reason I shouldn't call my boss's secretary a slut is because I am infringing on her rights, but I can still call her one and get fired. My point is, this is not my boss's office or a store front, I can be an asshole here or on the streets if I want, and I bet charges would be dropped if it want to court, because this part of DC is open to the public. I was never given a DC employee's hand book nor did the city give DC a permitt.
BANNING SOMEONE FROM HERE, CLAIMMING THAT PERSON DOES NOT HAVE FREE SPEECH RIGHTS IN THE DC IS NOT A VALID ARGUEMENT.....YOU CAN BAN THEM IF YOU WANT, BUT NOT UNDER THE ARGUEMENT OF FREE SPEECH RIGHTS Now, there a lot of things I would never say here, at my job or anywhere, depending on self preservation, but the consequences does not mean I don't have the right to speak my mind. In my opinion, the only thing free speech in here does, is hurt someones feelings and ****** the speaker for what he is, but the speaker still has that right I believe there is more to be gained by hearing what your enemies have to say, even if their are wrong, you know where they stand, who they are, and how to find them,,,,they can't suprise you. I never worry about what I know, I worry about what I don't know.

lewis said:
My point is, this is not my boss's office or a store front, I can be an asshole here or on the streets if I want, and I bet charges would be dropped if it want to court, because this part of DC is open to the public. I was never given a DC employee's hand book nor did the city give DC a permitt.

BANNING SOMEONE FROM HERE, CLAIMMING THAT PERSON DOES NOT HAVE FREE SPEECH RIGHTS IN THE DC IS NOT A VALID ARGUEMENT.....YOU CAN BAN THEM IF YOU WANT, BUT NOT UNDER THE ARGUEMENT OF FREE SPEECH RIGHTS

I haven't looked it up, and I am not going to but I think you are wrong. Someone, (I think it was Tightfitter or Will or someone) said, "If I invite the public into my home and I tell them they can't talk about baseball and they talk about baseball anyway, I can throw them out.

This site can make a rule that says be nice to other members. And throw you out if you are not. According to your argument, members of KKK or Nazi groups can join and wreck havoc here and the site could not do anything because you say it falls under free speech. Sorry I don't agree. Just like the example of the abortion protesters, you can protest "outside" and tell people not to come here, but if you come in and break the rules, you are gone.

Simple way to test this though. Call Will an asshole, let him ban you and find a lawyer and let us know how you make out.

OK folks, I wish we could meet at a local sports bar or club for some drinks to discuss this stuff,,,,,,,,,all rights to free speech may not win many friends, but its action of free speech that I am defending not so much the speaker or the subject of the speech.
And yes, I do defend the KKK's right to say what they want, but of couse I would support banning them also. That is why they are allowed to protest, and then the rest of us can counter-protest....Look I use to debate in College and one of the most effective ways to beat someone is by using his own arguement/position(politicians do it all the time, so I want to hear what everyone of my enemies have to say, sometimes they know my weakness better that my friends.

The best part about the banning of pimp besides silencing him and his loathesome morality lectures is that he will come back guns blazin and be banned again (hopefully for much much longer). He never can see another side to an issue and feels that his opinion must be swallowed by all who he meets. I'm glad I'll never meet him outside of forums like this 'cause I would certainly only tolerate him for about two sentences and then.......lights out.

it is such a joy to scroll through posts on wifepix without having to see his incessant "come to Ohio" or email address every other post. He never seemed to realize that couples were here to meet and play with bbc and not some pushy argumentative white guy.

OK MOD's

I can understand banning the pimpster!! He has harrassed My for some time. Yes, I do not like him berating people, or me and getting away with it. That being said someone stood up!! These is a "fantasy" "real life" "dream" site.. What ever you choose you "should" be able to post. Within the law!

That being said the pimp was a HITLER!! He only wanted his taste!! Which was lame!! Also, He can be here under another NAME!! So he is not gone, you just have to look 4 the next messed up mental pattern!!

Good luck!

sticky123 said:
The best part about the banning of pimp besides silencing him and his loathesome morality lectures is that he will come back guns blazin and be banned again (hopefully for much much longer). He never can see another side to an issue and feels that his opinion must be swallowed by all who he meets. I'm glad I'll never meet him outside of forums like this 'cause I would certainly only tolerate him for about two sentences and then.......lights out.

it is such a joy to scroll through posts on wifepix without having to see his incessant "come to Ohio" or email address every other post. He never seemed to realize that couples were here to meet and play with bbc and not some pushy argumentative white guy.
If he comes back guns a blazin he will be history as things are running smooth it will buy him a year with no warning and after that so long. This is where I stand sicky

lewis said:
OK folks, I wish we could meet at a local sports bar or club for some drinks to discuss this stuff,,,,,,,,,all rights to free speech may not win many friends, but its action of free speech that I am defending not so much the speaker or the subject of the speech.
And yes, I do defend the KKK's right to say what they want, but of couse I would support banning them also. That is why they are allowed to protest, and then the rest of us can counter-protest....Look I use to debate in College and one of the most effective ways to beat someone is by using his own arguement/position(politicians do it all the time, so I want to hear what everyone of my enemies have to say, sometimes they know my weakness better that my friends.

I would think that a "right" means that if you exercise that right and you face some type of negative consequence because you exercised that right than you have recourse to sue.

If the KKK is allowed to rally by a town but they are prevented from holding signs or chanting slogans than sure, they can sue the town in Federal court and probably win.

Now on the other hand if they want to come into this forum and post slogans and such I believe that they can be banned without recourse which to me means they do not have a free speech right in this case.

Now Lewis I am done with this discussion of Free Speech. First because I don't have the time or inclination to do the research and second because you seem to take things personally. It would seem that any disagreement with your view makes one your enemy. When people of that attitude begin discussing anything it usually descends into a flame war.

Besides its kind of off topic for this thread anyway. This thread has become more of another Pimp Poll than anything else. And I think Pimp is losing badly. I didn't think there were this many Pimp haters left on the site. I guess they were just keeping a low profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread