BBC owns white wife once he pops her anal cherry

Mystery solved. My wife has had sex with other men though none were black as far as I know. And, as far as I know, I'm the only one who has had her anally, perhaps that's why she is still with me. Can't imagine, sex-wise, that there can be any other reason.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and WhiteMarried
I took my wife's ass cherry. I was surprised a few years later when we were with a black guy that she didn't voice any objections when he said "I am going to fuck her ass" and she just bent over and let him take it. I think she really wanted to make him happy, and give him what he wanted. I expected her to object since he was substantially larger than me. But she took it, loved it, and let him take her ass every time they fucked after that night. He loved fucking my wife's ass, and she loved the huge orgasms he gave her from doing it. Win-win for all involved, including myself.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, toolman, lnohhnvm and 5 others
CurvyMatureamateur said:
Hubby didn’t take my anal virginity
So … who did it? :cool:

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Hubby and me agreed on condoms and no anal to begin with but first time as Hotwire it kind of just happened

97A3C586-4571-47E9-A030-5A039AA824B9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, PlannB, Ladiesfucker and 6 others
Did he give it to her good?

I
Panawife said:
I took my wife's ass cherry. I was surprised a few years later when we were with a black guy that she didn't voice any objections when he said "I am going to fuck her ass" and she just bent over and let him take it. I think she really wanted to make him happy, and give him what he wanted. I expected her to object since he was substantially larger than me. But she took it, loved it, and let him take her ass every time they fucked after that night. He loved fucking my wife's ass, and she loved the huge orgasms he gave her from doing it. Win-win for all involved, including myself.
Think it is for sure a win win,plus wives priority is to please a black man.

Reactions: miko247
our black friend took my fiances anal virginity away, my wife didnt like it at first but he was too strong and didnt want to end so she let him finnish in her, they locked the door on me but i could hear the bed hitting the wall and her yells, she still doesnt like it cause hes more than double the size of me but on rare occasians they do anal

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, carolinaguy251, miko247 and 3 others
whitewife696969 said:
Wouldn't you say that a black man owns a white wife once he fucks her anally? This is the defining moment.
Most women will not allow their husband or BF to come close to her anal Cherry, but if she gets blackened, rest assured that taking her ass would be the second target of her black bull.
The strangest thing though, that those majority wives/girlfriend who denied the husband access to their anal Cherry WILL volunterily without a word give it up to their black lover.
From the moment he fucked her ass, we owns her completely and she will never denys him a thing.

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, carolinaguy251, miko247 and 3 others
It happens to wives!
My Helen says that for me she wants to be the wife and mother of the child and after the wedding she did not allow me this, but her lovers have an entrance there! And black guys prefer anal as it turns women into sluts! And what could be sweeter than a white married slut?

• Love
Reactions: carolinaguy251, miko247, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
whitewife696969 said:
Wouldn't you say that a black man owns a white wife once he fucks her anally? This is the defining moment.
Agreed

WhiteMarried said:
I

As you said " she really wanted to make him happy" this is the key reason, in your case you fucked her ass....lucky you, but to many other husbands it wasn't the case, why? Because he is the husband and if she doesn't want her ass fucked , she will stop it. While with her black bull she MUST PLEASE him otherwise he walks away or at least no second time. Can you understand what I am saying?
Same thing if she isn't sallowing your cum. She will every time for her black bull!

• Love
Reactions: Floridacouple, xspree, WhiteMarried and 2 others
Manwaife said:
It happens to wives!
My Helen says that for me she wants to be the wife and mother of the child and after the wedding she did not allow me this, but her lovers have an entrance there! And black guys prefer anal as it turns women into sluts! And what could be sweeter than a white married slut?
That is almost 99% the case with every white/Asian & Latino married men.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and Manwaife
fiance said:
our black friend took my fiances anal virginity away, my wife didnt like it at first but he was too strong and didnt want to end so she let him finnish in her, they locked the door on me but i could hear the bed hitting the wall and her yells, she still doesnt like it cause hes more than double the size of me but on rare occasians they do anal
Fiancee or wife....be clear dude

Manwaife said:
It happens to wives!
The moment a black cock fucks a woman/wife or fiancee she becomes a complete slut for that cock and will submit completely to all the demands no matter what they are.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and Manwaife
WhiteMarried said:
I

Think about this and then answer me back.
You took her ass some time ago, but has she allowed you after that when married to have free access to it? I bet you NO, or maybe after begging and cajoling she would let you.
But with her black lover she was more than eager to give it away.
WhiteMarried said:
I

Reactions: eroscouple, WhiteMarried and Manwaife
CurvyMatureamateur said:
Hubby didn’t take my anal virginity
Who is the lucky one? I bet you a black bull or at least another man.

cuckhubby48 said:
I have never done anal with my wife. She has never been with a black guy and I don’t know if she has had anal with other guys but if she did they would to an extent owns more than me , but then again none owns my wife , so I would say they would have superiority over me
Mark my word, the day she is fucked by BBC her ass will also be his.....never for you though.

Reactions: eroscouple, miko247, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
My friend's wife made him a condition that if he wants to fuck her ass, which belongs to her lover, then he should allow her lover to fuck her pussy without condoms!
Guess what decision he made?

My wife would never let me near her ass but her black lovers had full access to her ass. She said she never denied any black guy anal sex. She has never fucked a Mexican and I am the only white man she has ever fucked but she has fucked a lot of black men.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, carolinaguy251, Dexbad and 3 others