BBC owns white wife once he pops her anal cherry

BBCluvr said:
My wife would never let me near her ass but her black lovers had full access to her ass. She said she never denied any black guy anal sex. She has never fucked a Mexican and I am the only white man she has ever fucked but she has fucked a lot of black men.

agree that she made the right choice

IMG_20211205_021405_324.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Readyu, hikawade, PlannB and 2 others
Th
asian/wife2bowned said:
Most women will not allow their husband or BF to come close to her anal Cherry, but if she gets blackened, rest assured that taking her ass would be the second target of her black bull.
The strangest thing though, that those majority wives/girlfriend who denied the husband access to their anal Cherry WILL volunterily without a word give it up to their black lover.
From the moment he fucked her ass, we owns her completely and she will never denys him a thing.
So true

Reactions: miko247
asian/wife2bowned said:
As you said " she really wanted to make him happy" this is the key reason, in your case you fucked her ass....lucky you, but to many other husbands it wasn't the case, why? Because he is the husband and if she doesn't want her ass fucked , she will stop it. While with her black bull she MUST PLEASE him otherwise he walks away or at least no second time. Can you understand what I am saying?
Same thing if she isn't sallowing your cum. She will every time for her black bull!
I do understand your words, and i agree with you

asian/wife2bowned said:
Most definitely and will give him everything he DEMANDS.
That is 100% correct

T
asian/wife2bowned said:
Think about this and then answer me back.
You took her ass some time ago, but has she allowed you after that when married to have free access to it? I bet you NO, or maybe after begging and cajoling she would let you.
But with her black lover she was more than eager to give it away.
That s correct, after having a black lover things changed and a lot

Always love the power and control when I pop that cherry! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, miko247, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
BBCluvr said:
My wife would never let me near her ass but her black lovers had full access to her ass. She said she never denied any black guy anal sex. She has never fucked a Mexican and I am the only white man she has ever fucked but she has fucked a lot of black men.
Once she gives up that ass, she's gone. It's an addiction

Reactions: hikawade, miko247, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
Hubby had my anal virginity when I was 21. I am used to anal fucking by him and many of our swinger friends.

• Love
Reactions: engene, WhiteMarried, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Dexbad said:
Once she gives up that ass, she's gone. It's an addiction
Not her We have been 20 years since she first gave up her ass

7B494138-067A-4EAA-9B29-AB143016D8B4.jpeg 5A42F4E3-0492-4EBF-A889-C94F677F7DD9.jpeg E23BD5ED-4E49-44C5-A948-48EC38D09E54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: hikawade, PlannB, Rayagr and 2 others
BBCluvr said:
Not her We have been 20 years since she first gave up her ass

7B494138-067A-4EAA-9B29-AB143016D8B4.jpeg 5A42F4E3-0492-4EBF-A889-C94F677F7DD9.jpeg E23BD5ED-4E49-44C5-A948-48EC38D09E54.jpeg
Like I said... An addiction

Reactions: WhiteMarried
blackbbcbull said:
Most definitely,once he pops that ass cherry she's his
I believe this is true, because I just believe most black men wouldn't take no for an answer, where she has always denied her white husband. The husband always backing off, saying sorry dear. My wife has always denied me her tight warm anal cherry, but I think of her giving it up to another man. So, once that happens, I'd say he owns her ass. It's like she gave up her most private orifice to another man, a black bull but not you, her husband. You also know he owns her when during the night you reach over and feel her with a butt plug. He has her training her butthole for him ONLY!

I feel if she really loves you, and you love her, then you except that she just needs a better man in the bed. You love her so you want her to enjoy sex.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: eroscouple, miko247, Rayagr and 3 others
I am a swinger of 7 years. Of the many women in groups we play wiht About 20% are anal virgins. Saying that at a swing parties is like a dog whistler adn she will be anal deflowered in minutes.My hubby knows how to find those "virgins' or jsut used once ladies"

Reactions: Sngtatheeastindianbbw, BlackHsBully, WhiteMarried and 3 others
KristinS said:
I am a swinger of 7 years. Of the many women in groups we play wiht About 20% are anal virgins. Saying that at a swing parties is like a dog whistler adn she will be anal deflowered in minutes.My hubby knows how to find those "virgins' or jsut used once ladies"
That is true and cute at the same time :)

After a man has had my cute tiny pinkie, we have a special bond and new respect for each other. If he adn his wife adn I are having drinks, I often want to tell her how good he felt deep in my ass to see how she responses. It also gives her a mental image of her hubby's cock in my ass when she is sucking him off next time.. He might get his cock bitten by her!

!!kss11rr.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, xspree, Focker and 4 others
KristinS said:
pretty true ... its always fun ;)

BlkCollegeFratStud said:
pretty true ... its always fun ;)
Estimate how many u have had at swing parties

KristinS said:
Estimate how many u have had at swing parties
puh, tough question ... I always like those new couples at these parties ...

Reactions: hikawade and WhiteMarried
BlkCollegeFratStud said:
puh, tough question ... I always like those new couples at these parties ...
I know adn love ur type Ready to introduce couples int swinging U are blessed

Yes agree BBC should take a white wifes ass

9-M-DMzw.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and PlannB