• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

been away for awhile but...

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
here are a few pics for you hot black studs out there. sorry but work has me traveling all over and little time to play here. enjoy the pics and let me know what you think!!!

Attachments

• ababaab.jpg
    ababaab.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,436
  • ababababab.jpg
    ababababab.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,465
  • abababababaa.jpg
    abababababaa.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 898
  • ababbabababab.jpg
    ababbabababab.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,050
come on fellas.....let me know if i get those big thick black cocks hard.

Your getting my cock hard that's for sure. So fucking naughty thinking about thick black cocks :)

i have been very naughty and yes its b/c i have been thinking of thick black cocks like your baby! thanks!:drool:

it takes more than that 2 get me hard

definitely boner material....love that ass babe

plz post away

sparcus...i am working on more baby...check out my other pics and maybe they will get you hard. secret agent...big kiss for you!

:feedback::feedback:

tyrone thanks for the compliment but not a fan of getting ***** baby.....would love to be "overpowered" a bit but never *****.

clearly your built to be overpowered held down and fucked hard from behind, that soft white ass makes this big black cock hard! Im in DC as well and travel, maybe we travel to similar places? or could meet up at home?

Very nice...girls in boots!

honey you look hot as hell!

overpowered yes....and my favorite is doggy style...so fellas...i would be wearing these boots and dripping wet as you bent me over and fucked me from behind. husband calls these my fuck me boots...only thing is i wish it was someone other than him fucking me! thanks king kong...your pics got me way way wet!:love:

heaven on legs sexy. maybe you could pull a train

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks metal polisher! not too sure about pulling a train but a big, thick, veiny black cock would work!

:feedback:

your a very sexy lady. u get me real hard

your a sexy wife who needs bbc, and a lot of it

why metal polisher you know how to make a lady blush.....i cannot wait to get home, pull out my new black (doc johnson vibro) vibe and go to town!
any other thoughts...i am dripping thinking about all those big black dicks getting hard looking at my naughty pics!

a pic request babe, no make that 2. first lets see that black vibe covered in your pussy cream after you have cum on it. then a pic of you pulling your pussy lips open so we can see your stretched pussy

Users who are viewing this thread