• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

been away for awhile but...

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date
let me see if i can work on that baby!

very nyce pix, keep 'em coming....would luv to bend you over and give that sweet ass a good hard fucking

thank you dante...i love that picture of your cock....would love to feel that fuck stick from behind for sure!

i was just thinking about what would really really turn me on....since i have showed you mine how about all you big black studs post pics of the cocks you would like to fuck me with? please baby let me see.....

The guys are dazzled by your obvious beauty. You could stick your pumps under the bed of any guy you chose, and his wife would not blame you for doing so, or blame her husband of sampling your wares. Matter of fact, most wives would hold the camera and collect the memories for "after function" recalls in the days that follow.

You need to post hundreds of photos here, because a living treasure like you should be shared with the world.

thanks josetta! i am working on adding pictures!

I'm glad you're back! I love the pics. That body is stunning and that pussy is simply amazing.

thanks hammer and adventure guy!

once again right out in public...."baby you got some junk in that trunk mmmm yeah." as i walked thru target...well to bad he's missing this?

Attachments

• ndndndndnd.jpg
    ndndndndnd.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 399
Last edited by a moderator:
always ready to bend over and take it where it FEELS SO GOOD

thanks josetta....i think that i am too!

Nice pussy hollster...would to play with you when you find the time

heres whats underneath drillbit!

Attachments

• ndnddddnnnddn.jpg
    ndnddddnnnddn.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 209
Dayum girl Would LOVE to taste that pussy!!

ridiculous ass

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
once again right out in public...."baby you got some junk in that trunk mmmm yeah." as i walked thru target...well to bad he's missing this?

This pic has me stroken !!!

mmmmmm thanks for the compliments fellas!

could just fuck that pussy right now and fill it with cum

this one is for metalpolisher and king kong......hopefully this gets you hard fellas.

Attachments

• jfhww.jpg
    jfhww.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 178
hthnrywhtwife69 said:

I'm no black but I enjoy your pics very much. You are beautiful & sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread