• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being a cuckold is Ironic sometimes...

• Thread starterMike1234
  • Start date

Mike1234

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2009
Just today, my wife emailed me saying she was meeting her boyfriend for drinks then going to his summer house and she would be back late.

She came home from work, took a showere, shaved, put on a nice mini skirt, thong and strapless blouse. She looked smoking hot.

My wife is NOT on birth control, I use a condom as well as her boyfriend. I cum in her ONLY at the end of her cycle. It has worked for 10 years. She has never allowed him to cum in her.

The last few times he has fucked her he has thrusted many many time in her without a condom and then she freaks out and he puts it on and the session continues. She knows he wasnt going to cum and this is why she lets him.

Her and I discussed and agreed that during the end of her cycle she would allow him to fuck her all night and cum in her. She was torn about this but agreed. She wanted to on one hand but was just afraid on the other.

Right now, She is a 7 days BEFORE she gets her period and a week after she ovulated. She decided that was too close of a call. Her Day 1 of last period is 5/27/11.

Tonight, he fucked her and he thrusted about 10 times without a condom and then put it on and they both came together. He pulled out and said... oh shit.. It broke and he ended up cumming in her, some in condom.

She called me on the way home freaked out and I told her to chill. Its a week after she ovulated. Statistics are heavily in her favor for not getting preggo. I told her that one more day and she allows me to cum in her.

I'm on the phone trying to calm her down and thought I did a good job and then began to ask her for details on the night and she goes off on me for only thinking about sex??

Ironic. Me the cuck husband is trying to comfort his wife and (thinking I did a great job of it ) while recalling in my mind that she just left the summer house of a guy that just fucked her every which way but Sunday and ended up cumming in her YET she is mad at me.

Ok, needed to share.. Feel better already.

TGIF

Crazy shit huh dude? Seems her bull is set on getting his seed in her and is working to that end to get her preg.

Definitely NOT the case that her boyfriend wants to get her pregnant!

Simple case if the condom broke. :eek:

SideNote: She did suck him off in his truck about 2 hours before he fucked her.

cowboycjn said:
Crazy shit huh dude? Seems her bull is set on getting his seed in her and is working to that end to get her preg.

Damn thing shit off editing too quick..

Meant to type..

Simply the case is that the condom broke.

MacNfries said:
On average, there's a 1:4 chance of pregnancy in any one copulation. If she's a few days past her fertile days, I'd say she's pretty safe. However, tyrone makes a good point ... next time she goes in to see her regular doctor, have her ask him for a couple "morning after" pills. Her doctor knows she's not on the pill; he/she may even have some sample packs on a particular pharmaceutical company, which are usually freebies. By all means, however, do not order those kind of pills through the internet or through an advertisement ... as about 50% of those are fakes.

You're her husband ... her blowing off steam with you is just natural. That's part of what husbands are for, actually! Wouldn't it be nice for you if she came home with a snatch full of her lover's cum for you to slide into ... nothing like the feeling of a well used, hot, silky, cum-filled pussy, trust me.
;)

=========

if the cuck gives a nice long deep loving blowjob to the bull
swallowing all his load B4 the bull starts to fuck the cuck's lady
the probability of impregnation via the bull is greatly reduced.

"Irony can be....pretty ironic sometimes."
-William Shatner, Airplane 2

duke9555 said:
=========

swallowing all his load B4 the bull starts to fuck the cuck's lady...

For some husbands, would that be too much for them to take..? Yaaak..!:eek:

duke9555 said:
=========

swallowing all his load B4 the bull starts to fuck the cuck's lady
the probability of impregnation via the bull is greatly reduced.

Are you joking???
The chance of getting wet is also "greatly reduced" if you use an umbrella during a hurricane the problem is even if the probability is "greatly reduced" the odds are still pretty good you are going to still get wet.

My wife will be seeing, talking, emailing and conversing with her boyfriend today. They emailed and the subject did not come up, which I find annoying. She said to me this morning "I know him, he wont bring it up at all".

I told her this:

FACTS are this: You have a long term boyfriend with whom you sleep with on a regular basis (2-3 times per month) and with whom you are way more sexual with. After many years of this, you both had a condom break (sitting in your purse wallet for too long leads to degradation). It was an accident. The condom broke, he said “Oh Shit” and bottom line is that he ended up Cuming in you. You came home upset, worried, crying, etc... I eased your mind about it. You keep mentioning it to me, what if? etc.

Its been three days with many emails to him and you both have not discussed it.

I hope it gets mentioned by him and or by you to each other as just a simple acknowledgement that it happened. If you both feel this is something not worth mentioning to each other amidst the banter of ” how was your weekend” and “ happy Father’s Day” emails then it’s not a big deal to you both. The potential for it being a big deal is there but statistics are on your side but he has no idea about your cycle.

If you don’t bring it up, and he doesn’t bring it up, then why burden me with it?? That’s my point. If you don’t care to converse with each other about this then its not as big of a deal to you than you claim.

Mike, you are the cuck husband and as such will be catching the hell for both relationships. Her relationship with him can't handle "big deals". She has you for transferring any negative feelings or emotions from their relationship to. In that way, it allows her to always be ready willing and horny for her BF.

Thanks Jaxunman.

Hearing it like that is the hit in the head I needed!

Glad to help. Let's call it a nudge in the right direction. Hate to get a rep as a heavy hitter!

Why not the pill

Wouldn't it be a lot easier for her to simply go on the pill?

That's is what I have thought for years but...... Her explanation...

Wife is 40, turning 41 in next few months. She was on the pill for many years before we had kids. After kids, she had a scare with a breast cancer and as such stopped taking the pill due to hormones levels and not wanting to add anything not natural. The more she read about getting back on the pill the more she seemed not to want to go on it at all.

So the pill is out.... for now.....maybe this scare will bring it back into discussion?

Thanks for replying!!

radicalguy said:
Wouldn't it be a lot easier for her to simply go on the pill?

Mike1234 said:
My wife is NOT on birth control. I use a condom, as does her boyfriend. I cum in her ONLY at the end of her cycle. It has worked for 10 years. .... Tonight, he fucked her then, after about 10 thrusts without a condom, he put it on and they came together. Then, he pulled out and said: "Oh, shit... it broke." He had cum in her.

All this sounds cool, but don't forget the synonym often used for the "rhythm method:" pregnancy.

There are other forms of birth control than the pill and the rhythm method. If your wife is serious about not getting pregnant I would suggest a long talk with her doctor.

Just feel the need to jump in here.
1. "pre-cum" DOES have sperm in it...and a woman CAN get pregnant.
2. there are other forms of BC besides the pill. She needs to talk to her doctor. IUD? Diaphragm? Sponge?
3. What is the purpose of you cumming in her after a day? Then if she does get pregnant, will there always be the question of WHO is the baby daddy?
4. IF she does get pregnant you will have a new member to your family that you will be responsible for if it turns out to be yours. Sounds to me as you don't want any more children. Will you have him pay child support if the child is found to be his? Visitation?
What a wonderful 'lifestyle' to bring a child into (IF that happens).

Still trying to understand this.

Hi Acuriouswife...

1. We are fully aware precum has sperm, as discussed this only occurs (bareback for a few thrusts) at the time of the month within 1 week of her period. She still will then use a condom to complete the act.

2. She will be looking into other forms.

3. I never said I was cumming in her a day after??? I dont know where that that came from....? I was saying that as her husband for the last 10 years I do cum in her and do not use a condom if she is within 1 week of her period.

4. We do not want kids MOST DEFINITELY a kid that is not mine. If she gets pregnant from this one condom breakage 1 week before her period then we have very bad luck. We would NOT have the baby as I would not want to bring up some other guys kid and for that matter if it was my kid the end result would be the same at this point in our lives.

Hope that answers your questions and THANK you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it!!!

acuriouswife said:
Just feel the need to jump in here.
1. "pre-cum" DOES have sperm in it...and a woman CAN get pregnant.
2. there are other forms of BC besides the pill. She needs to talk to her doctor. IUD? Diaphragm? Sponge?
3. What is the purpose of you cumming in her after a day? Then if she does get pregnant, will there always be the question of WHO is the baby daddy?
4. IF she does get pregnant you will have a new member to your family that you will be responsible for if it turns out to be yours. Sounds to me as you don't want any more children. Will you have him pay child support if the child is found to be his? Visitation?
What a wonderful 'lifestyle' to bring a child into (IF that happens).

Still trying to understand this.

Users who are viewing this thread