• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big Boobed Babes

• Thread starterCuckoldFamilyGuy
  • Start date
  • #1,041
Big'Uns

Sorry Tim, But I thing these AI's are bigger than real life can be...although I admit Rozzy Wow and Derick are hard to beat in the real life big tit department

IMG_3970.JPGIMG_3978.JPGIMG_3979.JPGIMG_3980.JPGIMG_3981.JPGIMG_3982.JPGIMG_3983.JPGIMG_3985.JPGIMG_3984.JPGIMG_3986.JPGIMG_3987.JPGIMG_3989.JPG

Last edited:
  • #1,042
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
1 st of many postings here on these nudes

BT_101.jpg BT_102.jpg BT_103.jpg BT_104.jpg BT_106(Christina Hendrix Joan).jpg BT_107.jpg BT_108.jpg BT_109.jpeg BT_110.jpg BT_112.jpg BT_116.jpg BT_119.jpg
me like a lot of guys prefer girls with small tits probably because they are attached to smaller women

• #1,043
Hope 2024 is off to a great start for us all....

Avery Melons.PNG
IMG_5024.JPG
2(7).jpg

Reactions: arubarua and TimKnowsPlaceMWM
  • #1,044
BeenCuckolded said:
Big'Uns

Sorry Tim, But I thing these AI's are bigger than real life can be...although I admit Rozzy Wow and Derick are hard to beat in the real life big tit department

IMG_3970.JPGIMG_3978.JPGIMG_3979.JPGIMG_3980.JPGIMG_3981.JPGIMG_3982.JPGIMG_3983.JPGIMG_3985.JPGIMG_3984.JPGIMG_3986.JPGIMG_3987.JPGIMG_3989.JPG
Wait, did I say I preferred real girls ?? I am reconsidering ...

• #1,045
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Hope 2024 is off to a great start for us all....

Avery Melons.PNG
IMG_5024.JPG
2(7).jpg
A very happy new year to You ... I appreciate the "likes" for some of my posts. As a Black Man, I suspect you probably have more real experience with these dream women than me ... and hope it continues for you in 2024. If you care to post some of your real life adventures, I ... and I bet others here ... would have a lot of gooey vicarious fun reading about it, imagining what it must be like for Men like you.

Reactions: BeenCuckolded
  • #1,046
And now back to the real chicks ... well, more like the real sows. You all know I would have a crush on Demora, if my arms could reach around her ... as it is, I just worship her. But understandably there may be skepticism that someone ... some things ... that big and so natural looking could be real. If you happen to be in or near Las Vegas in late January, you can find out ... and report back to us. I just happened to be looking in on her on Insta and found she ... they ... will be appearing live and in person at the AVN Show in Las Vegas (details on the show at AVNshow.com) on January 24, 25 and 27. With tits that big, I assume she needs to rest her back on January 26. She will be in Booth 505 around 12 noon-2 pm each day. Just in case, you haven't seen her ... them ... or have forgotten what she ... they ... look like ... nah, that's impossible. Anyway, this is her ... them.

GBK5YD_XYAAQ6cj.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
  • #1,047
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
And now back to the real chicks ... well, more like the real sows. You all know I would have a crush on Demora, if my arms could reach around her ... as it is, I just worship her. But understandably there may be skepticism that someone ... some things ... that big and so natural looking could be real. If you happen to be in or near Las Vegas in late January, you can find out ... and report back to us. I just happened to be looking in on her on Insta and found she ... they ... will be appearing live and in person at the AVN Show in Las Vegas (details on the show at AVNshow.com) on January 24, 25 and 27. With tits that big, I assume she needs to rest her back on January 26. She will be in Booth 505 around 12 noon-2 pm each day. Just in case, you haven't seen her ... them ... or have forgotten what she ... they ... look like ... nah, that's impossible. Anyway, this is her ... them.

GBK5YD_XYAAQ6cj.jpg
Just to be absolutely clear, I am not spamming here. Unfortunately I do not know her, have never met her, have never seen her in person, and have no connection with her in any way, to include some kind of business/PR deal. I just drool over her ... and on occasion masturbate over her. So far only a few times ... in 2024. And inspired by BC and the Christmas angels, I just enjoy bringing glad tidings to people like you.

• #1,048
Tim and et all: I actually have posted some of my true (in most respects) stories here in Stories forum, some pages ago. [What was pg 12 - but the page #'s keep changing as more stories are added. Kinda silly that the most recent page is labeled #1 than #25 in a sequential manner] under my old name CuckoldedFamilyGuy.

Family Guy - Peter Cuckolded4.jpg

• #1,049
BBB 725
PU_238

PU_233.JPGPU_234.JPGPU_235.JPGPU_236.JPGPU_237.jpgPU_238.JPG

• #1,050
BeenCuckolded said:
Tim and et all: I actually have posted some of my true (in most respects) stories here in Stories forum, some pages ago. [What was pg 12 - but the page #'s keep changing as more stories are added. Kinda silly that the most recent page is labeled #1 than #25 in a sequential manner] under my old name CuckoldedFamilyGuy.

Stories ? Like you have to read them ? Sounds interesting ... but I'm kinda reserving my eyes for looking at tits only. And chance any of your stories are in audiobook form ? That is one multitask I can do ... listening, looking and beating off.

• #1,051
BeenCuckolded said:

OMG, they actually do have some audiostories on here ... looks like seven in total ... but they do have some. Nope. no CuckoldedFamilyGuy ... five by "Don Jetman" and two by the Capo himself, Dig420. Now how about in the "Hall of Fame" stories ... any CFG ? Nope. That's two strikes.

• #1,052
BeenCuckolded said:

Ding, ding, ding, ding ... page 12 ... we have a winner.

Stories
Improving Our Sex Life
CuckoldFamilyGuyJul 26, 2022

Jul 26, 2022 Five ***** Wow ! A nine minute read, it says. If I hadn't already masturbated three times today, I probably could have finish in nine minutes.

• #1,053
BC ... the artist formerly knows as Cuckolded Family Guy. A true Renaissance Man ... author, AI impresario, pic post extraordinaire ...and in his spare time, Master Mastur-bator. 👏👏👏👏👏 According to the guide, those are "clapping hands."

• #1,054
BBB 726

PU_239.JPGPU_240.JPGPU_241.JPGPU_242.JPGPU_243.JPGPU_244.jpg

Last edited:
  • #1,055
BBB 727

PU_245.JPGPU_246.JPGPU_247.jpgPU_248.JPGPU_249.JPGPU_250.JPG

• #1,056
BBB 728

PU_251.JPGPU_252.JPGPU_253.JPGPU_254.JPGPU_255.JPGPU_256.JPG

Last edited:
  • #1,057
Been so long since I posted ... LOL. But anyway, a new one ... two new ones ... popped up. Really popped up. Old style implant (I assume silicone) enhancement ... well ... ENHANCEMENT. Not enough heft and sag and naturalness to make her "perfect" for me ... so I have only masturbated twice before posting. Hopefully you will enjoy. Her name is ... wait for it ... Jessy Bunny. Of the Cape Cod Bunny's.

GC1-NueXUAAu48X.jpg
GDIDLVvXEAAzp3Z.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
  • #1,058
  • Love
Reactions: Mastererikus and MixedbbcLA
  • #1,059
whtmonika said:
More public

Resized_Resized_IMG_2580_179556526582284(2).jpeg
Screenshot_20240104-012114_Photos.jpg