• Start date

cpl_wants_baby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2014
IMG_2380.JPG married white couple m32 f28 looking for a big blk breeding bull

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman, milkygirl and 27 others
Good Luck, and I know you two will very happy having a black baby. It was so special when I found out I had my first black baby planted me, I couldn't wait to tell my cuck husband. Let us know when it happens

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, AutumnLeaves, JJtheRSCuck and 21 others
I'm proud of you guys for making such a noble decision! You two are living my dream! I hope you have many beautiful black babies. Make sure to only choose a black man with very very dark skin. Your wife is beautiful, and she only deserves the best and most potent black DNA in her white womb! People should not be able to guess that it's biologically yours, except when she breastfeeds in public, which she should be encouraged to do often!

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman, Pervywhitedad and 8 others
Judymwf37 said:
Good Luck, and I know you two will very happy having a black baby. It was so special when I found out I had my first black baby planted me, I couldn't wait to tell my cuck husband. Let us know when it happens

That's wonderful! How many babies, black and white do you have?

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
2 white and 1 black so far

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman, 44 mwm and 13 others
That is so wonderful! Your hubby must be so proud! I like the "so far" part! Do you plan to have more? Will they all be black from now on? I hope that the daddy is very dark and muscular with a BBC! Do you know who the daddy is or were there multiple possible fathers? Do you breastfeed in public when you're with your hubby to make it clear to everyone that the baby is biologically yours but not his?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, BorrowMyWife, firedogg81 and 2 others
yes I plan on more, I have no idea who the dads are, just they are black, yes we both love breast feeding in public, with a black baby on my white tits so everyone knows. Don is with me when the baby is sucking my tits and love to watch everyone looking at me.

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman, 44 mwm and 17 others
Are the daddies and babies all very dark? How old is your black baby? Do you have any single friends that already have or would like to breed black but date or marry a traditional guy?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Phil C, GilBates and 1 other person
Pretty dark, 3 yrs, yes I have another friends that wants to be married to a white man and bred black someday

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman, 44 mwm and 9 others
Is she cute? How old is she?

Reactions: toolman
Yes very 3yrs

No how old is your friend who is single?

Also, would she consider an Indian guy if he's cute, sweet, intelligent, and clean (born and raised in the US)?

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
she is 36 is sexy, married once before but single now

• Love
Reactions: toolman, subcuckimpot, MrTester and 1 other person
Well do you think she'd be interested in me? Would she be willing to have a mix of my babies and black babies or exclusively black babies? I prefer a bit younger, like 28-31. But I'm willing to consider it. Do you have pics?

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
my first wife wanted a baby. she wanted children who were great at sports, self confident and sexually strong. We both went to the same gym my wife was frustrated, I found diary with a list of bodybuilders who would make her pregnant. I told her I would step aside for a white bull from our gym, but she soon wanted to move on to blacks. I loved planning it out with her:he had to be very dark, muscular 9 inches or more, strong african features, deep voice, I agreed to extend invitations to the men she chose. It made me happy to interview them, some bulls had voices so deep that I got an erection. She got pregnannt,after a couple black babies, she left me with a black bodybuilder for Chicago. My present wife had her tubes tied before I met her, but she has a regular Master. She's a proud "cumdump"

• Love
Reactions: toolman, LucidMatrix, JJtheRSCuck and 12 others
Judymwf37 said:
How does you cuckold husband deal with the news. I really hope that the young couple share the news with us.

Reactions: shocked and toolman2c
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteLyfe, HornyCouplee, 44 mwm and 32 others