• Thread startercpl_wants_baby
  • Start date
  • Love
Reactions: rwall
GilBates said:
Yes, so far.
that is hot can you contact me one on one I would love to chat with you

Hey you guys,

I’ve made a huge mistake. And all of you are too. I had no idea how easy it was to cause my soul and life and those of others so much damage. But I really messed up my life by not only getting addicted to these extreme fantasies but also hurt others by egging them on. It’s amazing how much damage we can cause over the internet with our negativity and perverse fantasies. You can’t imagine the negative energy you are putting out there and for those of you who are truly into “breeding”, the torture you are causing to innocent souls that never asked to be brought into this world. I urge you to stop. See a reiki healer and tell them of the damage you have caused to your sacral chakras. Ask whatever name you call god or the forces of the universe to cleanse you of this and forgive your karma. And PLEASE do not create children out of an abhorrent and racist sexual fantasy. This will damage them and you for many lifetimes. This could take many lifetimes of karmic lessons and curses to undo and for virtually no benefit to you now. I am truly sorry for my role in encouraging anyone to go further in this lifestyle and especially sorry for encouraging people to “breed.” Please stop this insanity and enjoy sexual relationships and procreation with your partners instead. For those of you who have already been sucked in, know that healing is possible.

Good luck to all of you

Reactions: pill38 and BigdaddyToronto
My wife had a total of 7 children sired by 7 different men: 4 black men, 2 Latino men, and 1 Native American man. It turns both of us on to violate the taboos of polite society; with a white husband watching his white wife being knocked-up by black men being the ultimate taboo breaker. We both went into this lifestyle with eyes wide open. We love all 7 children as well as any married couple; I have no problem with providing for my family. The children can call my wife both mother and mom; the fact that they are limited to calling me dad does not affect my love for them or their love for me. This is not to imply that such a lifestyle is for everyone; it's not.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, nelssim, hairbear1954 and 14 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife had a total of 7 children sired by 7 different men: 4 black men, 2 Latino men, and 1 Native American man. It turns both of us on to violate the taboos of polite society; with a white husband watching his white wife being knocked-up by black men being the ultimate taboo breaker. We both went into this lifestyle with eyes wide open. We love all 7 children as well as any married couple; I have no problem with providing for my family. The children can call my wife both mother and mom; the fact that they are limited to calling me dad does not affect my love for them or their love for me. This is not to imply that such a lifestyle is for everyone; it's not.
Thanks for sharing your story.

Reactions: rwall and SlutwivesRock
Judymwf37 said:
Pretty dark, 3 yrs, yes I have another friends that wants to be married to a white man and bred black someday
damn I would love to meet your friend, she could have all the black babies she wanted and I would hope all from different men and never know which black gangbang she got pregnant from

Reactions: JJtheRSCuck
Dbigmasterbull said:
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg
What is your kik?

Reactions: whitewife696969
Dbigmasterbull said:
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg
PLEASE DM ME!

am 48 yrs old cuck
I have wanted it for a long time and I am ready now
am small tiny
pussy free 12 yrs
mentaly castrated
only cum n hands
I want a bcy dad for other gentlemen's children
divorced
I am looking for such a lady, I would love to be a cuckold family dad
white sub dad

Mine is ready too, very excited!

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Subrookie
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Frustratedhub, rwall and 3 others
abba148 said:
Intentionally having your wife bred by another man is pretty hot. Intentionally having her bred by a black man is even hotter. My wife and I practiced pregnancy risk for about 25 years. Not that we wanted her to get pregnant....... we simply got a thrill out of the "possibility" that she could get pregnant by one of them. Especially if it was someone we just met and didn't even know. We also enjoyed having her get fucked bareback by as many as 3 other men in a single day so that we would not know who the father was. We once did this for 3 days in a row making it 6 different men in 3 days that could have knocked her up. It was the risk we enjoyed. And yes, she got fucked bareback by a black man 3 times in one night, just so we could experience the pregnancy risk of a black baby.

Looking back on those times, we both feel very lucky that none of those men ever knocked her up. Since I had 2 by my first wife and she had one from a married man before we met, we never really wanted any more children. But we loved the risk of fucking bare.
it sounds like years of excitement of prego risk,, hardly anyone has had that much prego risk while doing this Taboo hot wife thingy. congrads, i hope ur still a active membsr here, id love to learn more about how u2 started this life changing journey . if known personally u2 would be idles..

MissyWestover said:
Thank everyone for the love!

3605508359876903843.jpeg MissyWestover 01.jpg Cupace20230214151238885.png Cupace20230129185019760.png Cupace20221228153013195.png Cupace20221114223732.png Cupace20220525095217.png Cupace20201013115545.png Screenshot_2022-03-02-13-17-04.png Screenshot_2022-03-02-13-16-54.png
TY for rhis super exciting views of a sexy white wife being split wide n deep by a bare naked BBC ,, did hubby take thes pictures? if so i bet he lost his load more than once , probably without even touching it, im hungry for more info..

Reactions: MissyWestover
toolman said:
TY for rhis super exciting views of a sexy white wife being split wide n deep by a bare naked BBC ,, did hubby take thes pictures? if so i bet he lost his load more than once , probably without even touching it, im hungry for more info..
I haven't been a wife for many years now.

Cupace20230625111246995.png Cupace20230625110915424.png sh_8429[1].jpg SH_pearl_necklace.jpg Cupace20230622110014768.png Cupace20230505104339610.png Cupace20230418234419306.png Cupace20230411212927328.png Cupace20230411204901134.png Cupace20230404225803863.png

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, rwall, SlutwivesRock and 1 other person
Would love to find a nice black grandpa type to get my daughter pregnant

• Love
Jay900cbr my kik

Bdsub said:
My wife is truly considering this. Has to be right guy.

2017-06-29-08-23-37-047~2.jpg
Mine had a biracial child so hit me up if you want chat.

Reactions: SlutwivesRock