• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camberley, Surrey, UK - looking for my first BBC!

• Thread starterwhiteslutintraining
  • Start date

whiteslutintraining

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2008
This is me! x x x if you're in or near Camberley, get in touch... I'm looking for a local massively hung black fuckbuddy x x x x x

Attachments

• 002317.jpg
    002317.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,137
  • 002520.jpg
    002520.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 3,569
  • 230832.jpg
    230832.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,417
  • 234607.jpg
    234607.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 235634.jpg
    235634.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,240
Nice.....

Only one reply?? Don't tell me there are no black bulls in the area interested in giving me a good fucking?

Gorgeous

Young tight body and great selection of sexy lingerie!

nice pics...

keep us informed plz

wish I was black!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys... any black guys near me interested?

Reactions: RoyLutaz
Found a possible big black bull... meeting him next week! I'll post updates if it goes well x x

Good Luck. Your pictures are definitely smokin' hot! Post whether it goes well or not. We'd like to know what happened.

Will do! I'm very excited! I met him on here too, in the chat rooms.

I hope it works for you both. I can see what a deal he will get and I hope he is as big as you wish for. Desperado
PS I can't help you directly, 5 inches and white.

Hey,

Not to familiar with the geography of england, how close are you to Chesire?

T

gonna get that dick in here..

Looking forward to getting 10" in here... how much do people think I'll be able to fit in? x x

Attachments

• 234757.jpg
    234757.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 860
  • 234813.jpg
    234813.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 733
Reactions: Trwawayyyyyy
blackTyrone said:
Hey,

Not to familiar with the geography of england, how close are you to Chesire?

T

I'm over 180 miles away from Cheshire...

I'm nearby, so if you want a white boy to make watch and to humiliate, or to take photos, contact me

Just finished my period today... going to phone him later and ask him how soon he can come and fuck me :) wish me luck!

north london here

email me and we can hook up

looking good

hiya thanks for showing off wonderful body must be a lot of well hung black en around for you . do post soem when it gets hot b nice to see u in action. wish u luck.

good luck on your date. Don't forget your camera :)

whiteslutintraining said:
Looking forward to getting 10" in here... how much do people think I'll be able to fit in? x x

My wife looks very like you from the view in this posting and she has no problems with 11 inches and very thick. If you really want it you can take it. I have seen her close up with his balls slapping her bum looking streched beyond belief and she was loving it and not hurting at all. White sluts pussies are made to accomodate big black cocks.

Desperado

Users who are viewing this thread