• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camberley, Surrey, UK - looking for my first BBC!

• Thread starterwhiteslutintraining
  • Start date
Are U bi at all Aldershot here

Last edited by a moderator:
bisexual? yes :)

Judy blacked said:
Are U bi at all Aldershot here

Yeah I'm bi... check your messages Judy x x

whiteslutintraining said:
This is me! x x x if you're in or near Camberley, get in touch... I'm looking for a local massively hung black fuckbuddy x x x x x
hi my name is hung!im a black guy based in newbury berkshire would be willing to meet for fun text me 07821097038.

This is me! x x x if you're in or near Camberley, get in touch... I'm looking for a local massively hung black fuckbuddy x x x x x
Not wishing to get my membership cancelled, but try a more local website (cuckolds) co dot uk....It's just more of us Brits there...me White and at Staines...so no help sorry,

It's happening this saturday night! 9pm! I've been told to wear stockings, heels, something slutty but classy! I'm really looking forward to it! If he's OK with my partner taking photos, I'll make sure there are pics posted afterwards!

hi when would you like too meet im free babes

Whiteslutintraining, good luck! I am sure you will enjoy it. I am hard here just thinking about it!

It's next week any news?

It's this saturday :)

Getting excited... I'm getting black cock for the first time ever this saturday night :)

Attachments

• DSC00003small.jpg
    DSC00003small.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 984
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra
make sure he cums inside you

Hope it all goes well babe , looking foreward to your update .

Didn't happen :( He didn't bother to get in touch, and didn't come over! Ah well - I guess that means I get to keep looking for my first black cock experience....

Text me 07546 671900, may be able to help u x

Tony in Staines........check your visitor messages.

would love to fuck you , but i am in NYC. Can you host?

I'm in Kent. Message me

Getting really bored with timewasters. This weekend I had my third let-down where a black guy arranged to come and fuck me and didn't. I still haven't had my first BBC!

To anyone interested - it needs to be in the evenings, and you need to be less than 30 miles from Camberley, that's postcode GU15.....

Sorry about yout disappointment. But i guess that is par for the course. Don't stop trying and keep us all posted i know that when you suceed it will all be worth while.
Yours in Lust
Mitch

that's bad

i'm pretty sure than you will find what you are looking for..

Wow I would have thought just heading into London would get you what you want. Take a trip with your boyfriend / husband to the F CLub Wandsworth SW18 for the black lust parties and fetish / swing scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread