• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camberley, Surrey, UK - looking for my first BBC!

• Thread starterwhiteslutintraining
  • Start date
Sorry to hear it didn't work out :(

Don't worry, a girl like yourself shouldnt be waiting long!

Keep us posted please. x

Hey, sorry to hear your being let down, hopefully this pic will cheer you up!!

This is probably the best black cock in the world lol and he plays in our rugby team right here in Wales, can you believe that!! One of the boys took a pic as a laugh and now the girls in our town love him as you can imagine, you can even see his "ruck" marks where a player stamped on him with his studs during the game, probably jealour. Certainly in the shower I struggle to look anywhere else than his incredible "big black weapon". I understand why white women should give themselves to black men and why us white guys should do our up most to help them.

Attachments

• superb-cock.jpg
    superb-cock.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 485
Sorry to hear things aren't going well. Hang in there and keep trying. You're very hot. Somebody will step up and give to you like you want.

Still looking - a few guys have seemed promising, but nobody has actually gone the distance and come over to fuck me :(

I guess being in Surrey where almost everyone around here is white... bit of a drawback!

I am so sorry as yet things havent worked out You are so sexy and I am sure you will get a BBC which you so richly deserve

Last edited by a moderator:
any news?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry your search has not had any results honey,but there are plenty of big white cocks who would love a ride in that hot pussy of yours

No news yet - had a few BBC out at swinging parties, but still looking for a regular local bull...

Some cute pics of me for any nearby bulls... there has to be one or two around? :)

Attachments

• Angel 48 - Version 2.jpg
    Angel 48 - Version 2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 700
  • rope work_0892.jpg
    rope work_0892.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 726
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra
Wow! Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing.

i'm interested, though in london, hope you still looking xx

very sexy you need older black bull to server you needs

Such a shame you have been let down so much, you're such a beautiful woman

black guy in London

waheyy!!
Can I take a closer look?

Right near Surrey if ur still interested? Body looks banging ;) x

A good look

Hot, look like she would be a great fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread