Castration

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date
happytwobeecucked said:
Was snipped and then divorced - never been fertile again around any woman. Not quite castration but snipped at my former wife’s behest.
I also got a vasectomy after my wife got pregnant by another man. It was the third child we were raising together and it just felt like the right thing to do for all sorts of reasons. It was my idea and 100% my decision, but she didn't mind at all.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, leahshub, SquirmingSub and 3 others
happytwobeecucked said:
Was snipped and then divorced - never been fertile again around any woman. Not quite castration but snipped at my former wife’s behest.
Just to add to that: said ex-wife then got herself pregnant with her new man

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Castration is not an option for me, and luckily not in my Wife's vocabulary

Reactions: Lovasianladies and happytwobeecucked
Nice cage though
oldertinycuck said:
Castration is not an option for me, and luckily not in my Wife's vocabulary

I also want to be castrated and I just have a 3-inch clitoris hanging out

Reactions: 412perv and natasnaikul
subcuckimpot said:
well, our paths parted, however, after some time, life is different, I do not regret it, now I see and understand that my ex-wife did well, I feel. this is good and today I can't imagine it being any different, every good husband should give up sex with his wife himself, and be pussy free and he should ask his wife for help so that there is no problem with the member .... the husband should only support wife and only hug, kiss and lick pussy so that the wife feels loved, respected ...
The way I see it I agree with your take on the way cuckolding should be done in your eyes. But, I know a group of couples that take the lifestyle to a completely different level of commitment.

Reactions: natasnaikul and subcuckimpot
Dwayne said:
The way I see it I agree with your take on the way cuckolding should be done in your eyes. But, I know a group of couples that take the lifestyle to a completely different level of commitment.
I'm glad, I'd love to know the other lifestyle you're talking about

My little balls frequently migrate up out of my sac and back into my body when I am just laying on the bed naked and relaxing. Maybe this gives something of a sneak preview of what I might look like if I took the plunge and really had myself castrated. I am moderately embarrassed to upload this image (much more so than any of the others) since it really does look pretty pitiful. I am not as well shaved as I'd like to be since my electric razor decided to break this morning.

PXL_20230812_190731314.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 412perv, natasnaikul and h5t6ca
My wife successfully did it with hormones and my breasts grew too

82C46BA5-273A-4797-AE05-68897FEC32B0.jpeg

Reactions: maresi simone
Laceyfemme said:
My little balls frequently migrate up out of my sac and back into my body when I am just laying on the bed naked and relaxing. Maybe this gives something of a sneak preview of what I might look like if I took the plunge and really had myself castrated. I am moderately embarrassed to upload this image (much more so than any of the others) since it really does look pretty pitiful. I am not as well shaved as I'd like to be since my electric razor decided to break this morning.

PXL_20230812_190731314.jpg
You should accept what you are and n be embarrassed. You have taken the biggest step and the remaining ones are just consequences of the first

Reactions: natasnaikul and happytwobeecucked
h5t6ca said:
You should accept what you are and n be embarrassed.
Agreed. I only mentioned it because I was surprised it was still possible for me at this point.

Reactions: natasnaikul, h5t6ca and happytwobeecucked
After my wife talked me into getting a vasectomy she was very disapointed that I still had my balls! She thought it was like being castrated. She was hopeing that I wouldnt want to fuck anymore, she likes cheating and fucking strangers but not me.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, natasnaikul and happytwobeecucked
Has she told you to be castrated?

• Wow
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
To be a proper feminized cuckold, we should be castrated for our wives, so as not to accidentally give them children and make us more sissy, and in public by not having our balls

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
Subbobbie said:
To be a proper feminized cuckold, we should be castrated for our wives,

Oh well, yes ... i absolutely agree that we sissies should be castrated on our Wifes' decision ... or maybe Their Lovers' decision if They say so...

Subbobbie said:
so as not to accidentally give them children and make us more sissy,

i actually don't understand how we sissies "accidentally" could make our Wifes pregnant...! Being a sissy we should held as c3 only ... never inside ... or do you think She would become pregnant because you use to spill your cummy into Her panties?

Subbobbie said:
and in public by not having our balls

Are you talking about the nudist beach or a doctors appointment ... or does your Wife like to present you on parties or even at the street...? Just curious... :cool:

Yours maresi aka sissy moan

Reactions: natasnaikul, WhiteMarried and happytwobeecucked
Subbobbie said:
To be a proper feminized cuckold, we should be castrated for our wives, so as not to accidentally give them children and make us more sissy, and in public by not having our balls
That's showing true commitment. I don't think I could say no if she'd ask...

commitment.jpg

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Burdizzo is not a good way to castrate human males. Speaking from personal experiences, it will damage the skin and you will have a lot of pain a couple weeks, then you are back to normal. Animal and human cords are different. The farm animal cords are hard and crush/snap but humans are soft, they get squeezed and go back to normal over a short time.
I've been through it twice before the Dr. told me it would not work. Skin damage is horrible but heals.
Wanting to be castrated does not mean you are a sissy. Everyone seems to think this..
If you want to know what it's like, find a chick who has had their tunes tied and ask her to get you some birth control pills from a health clinic or birth control clinic. Pills and condoms are free at those.
Take the pills for a year and your nipples will become tender and grow like a womans and you will get man tits. You will gain weight, you will lose muscle, you will not get a boner and you will not want sex at all, male or female sex. Sex is the last thing on your mind. You will not get mad, you will cry. You will get lazy.
I got on birth control for 1 year and all that happened to me. When I decided to get off the pills, it was hell to lose the weight and when I did, my nipples stayed large and never back to normal. But it did damage my ability to get a boner. And your nipples will always be sensitive. And your sex drive will come back, but your boner will not.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Warpt said:
Wanting to be castrated does not mean you are a sissy.
Thanks for sharing all of this. I had never heard about the problems with the burdizzo, which seemed like a fairly straightforward option otherwise.

Can someone comment (honestly) on what happens to your sex drive after castration if you are a sissy? I like to suck cock for a whole range of different reasons, and it is hard for me to imagine the urge disappearing entirely.

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
cucks who are sissified and are happy being feminized should be lucky enough to be castrated! If you are castrated I am so jealous!

Reactions: natasnaikul