• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
All-In said:
Very hot situation. Seems like she is aware of the frustration, her lying causes and is playing into that with deleting history, sending you pics, knowing you dont believe her.

You said he controls how she dresses...how does he make her dress to the office, or when out and about?

There is pre-baby and post-baby. Right now she is not in good shape. She is fat. However prior to the baby she was athletic and had a good figure. She has a dress collection that most women would envy. Two full closets of brand name dresses. Also a literal WALL of 4" heels. Pre-baby she would wear a tight dress every day, and heels. Now not so much. She'll wear one of the few dresses that fit but heels aren't in the cards. She is currently working on getting prescriptions for weight loss pills to get back into shape.

Here is a picture of part of her slut ***** shoe collection as well as a picture of her back when she was fit. She took this pic on a work trip to Canada where she later admitted to me a sex party took place in her hotel room but she "didn't do anything with any of the guys". Yeah... right.

full

full

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lilwood, ashley71, DominMale and 5 others
A few years ago I did the same thing with a recorder pen. Looked like a pen but it had a voice recorder built in. I put it in her purse a few times and got a lot of random noise. I moved it to the visor of her car and got mostly road noise, but she would sometimes call guys while she was parked. Only got one side of the conversations and not great sound, but good enough to hear her talk nasty and plan to meet. A couple of time she had guys in her car, hard to tell what they were doing. That was when I knew she had many friends and I started spying with software on her phone (which is in my name and legal) and laptop, email etc. I still do so I know what she is up to most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Debshusband said:
A few years ago I did the same thing with a recorder pen. Looked like a pen but it had a voice recorder built in. I put it in her purse a few times and got a lot of random noise. I moved it to the visor of her car and got mostly road noise, but she would sometimes call guys while she was parked. Only got one side of the conversations and not great sound, but good enough to hear her talk nasty and plan to meet. A couple of time she had guys in her car, hard to tell what they were doing. That was when I knew she had many friends and I started spying with software on her phone (which is in my name and legal) and laptop, email etc. I still do so I know what she is up to most of the time.
Phone software should give some juicy details. I'm tempted to try this but fear it would be overt on an iphone.

Quick update. Today (and tomorrow) are both in office days that have been scheduled. The last two trips have turned up nothing so I began to wonder if this is a regular thing or maybe I just caught a rare event. Reviewing the recordings from today resulted in disappointment. However I realized on the recording from the morning there is a 20 minute space where she arrives in the parking garage and exits her car before she retrieves her work bag. I think this is more of a convenience vs. knowingly subverting my recording. But the only explanation is that she met him and spent 20 minutes this morning in his car sucking his cock. The recorder is going along with the slut again tomorrow and I think I may text her around that time as well.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, mywifecheats and Lovasianladies
Another office day coming up (Tuesday the 23). As well as 4 consecutive days (June 5-8).

I've been trying to think of a solution for her leaving her bag in the car as well. I don't think she suspect she has the recorder in her bag, I think it is more of a convenience thing. I'm considering raising some suspicion regarding the timing of her arrival and when she texts saying she made it - or sends a pic. If she feels more rushed maybe she'll take her bag with her in his car vs. come back to get it after she's finished sucking and fucking.

encasedforfun said:
Another office day coming up (Tuesday the 23). As well as 4 consecutive days (June 5-8).

I've been trying to think of a solution for her leaving her bag in the car as well. I don't think she suspect she has the recorder in her bag, I think it is more of a convenience thing. I'm considering raising some suspicion regarding the timing of her arrival and when she texts saying she made it - or sends a pic. If she feels more rushed maybe she'll take her bag with her in his car vs. come back to get it after she's finished sucking and fucking.
Good luck

Two quick updates I forgot to include in my last post.

When she came home from the office this week we were both in the kitchen and she grabbed my cock and balls through my shorts and started pulling me around after her. She said "this is how you treat a cuckold"...

Yesterday I checked her phone and saw that her history had been cleared very recently. It made me really want to spend some time tightly bound and powerless. She agreed and told me to get it setup. I got my heavy leather sensory deprivation hood, spine board, sleepsack and set it all up in the basement storage area. I texted her a picture with the caption "minimum 30 minutes". She strapped me down tight and left. I suspect enjoying some time to email without having to worry about me looking over her shoulder. Eventually she returned, and I could tell she was setting up her phone to record what happened next. She stroked and milked my cock - but made sure to put her mouth on it and catch all the cum. I couldn't see but there was a delay that I am certain was her getting the camera close up to show her boyfriend that she had a mouth full and swallowed it for him.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, 4sure and 1 other person
Office day came and went. She made a point to text me when she arrived at the office, and send a pic of herself at her desk. The timing all lined up with what I would expect. I went through the recordings and confirmed that she went straight into the office when she arrived, and after her meetings straight to the parking garage and her car - and straight home after.

Next week she's in 4 days (although she mentioned it could be taken down to 3). Either way I would be shocked if she doesn't meet up with him at least once to suck some cock.

Quick update. I was wrong about the 4 day stretch, it's June 5-8. However she did "have" to go into the office today. I made sure to put the recorder in her bag late last night. This morning when she left I was pretty exhausted and didn't wake up. When I did, it was already 7.30 and I saw a text from her saying she made it, but no picture. Her car has tracking that logs trips and timestamps so I checked and was surprised to see she left earlier than usual today - 5:52a, and arrived at 6:13a. She usually leaves around 6 or a little later, and based on the recordings I've learned she dosen't actually go into the office until closer to 7. Today, her first meeting started at 7, so I'm guessing she left early so she would have plenty of time to suck and fuck and still get to her desk 10 minutes before the meeting. I'll be shocked if the recorder doesn't at least confirm this today when she gets home.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Bishot and Lovasianladies
Confirmed my suspicions. She got out of her car in the parking garage and walked to his. Unfortunately the dumb bitch put her bag in his trunk so the audio is very muffled. They were together for at least 30 minutes in his car and 100% were fucking based on the sounds she was making. I even heard her say "you have cum all over you" as they were getting out of the car retrieving her bag.

• Love
Reactions: LNA and Lovasianladies
I can post the audio if anyone is interested. For the most part you can't understand anything they're saying. Just some giggles, etc. There is a 1 minute section where she is telling him to fuck her harder, etc and moaning that is pretty good.

She hasn't told me she met him, and is acting like nothing happened. However she did bring up (several times tonight) that she wants to strap me to the sawhorse and have a friend over to fuck me in the ass soon. Wondering if they talked about that at all this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, LNA and Lovasianladies
encasedforfun said:
I can post the audio if anyone is interested. For the most part you can't understand anything they're saying. Just some giggles, etc. There is a 1 minute section where she is telling him to fuck her harder, etc and moaning that is pretty good.

She hasn't told me she met him, and is acting like nothing happened. However she did bring up (several times tonight) that she wants to strap me to the sawhorse and have a friend over to fuck me in the ass soon. Wondering if they talked about that at all this morning.
Damn you are a lucky bastard

Lovasianladies said:
Damn you are a lucky bastard
lol perhaps... She has said she wants to get on her knees right in front of me and make me watch while she sucks his cock to get it hard and ready - then she wants to sit back and watch as he mounts and fucks me. Then she's going to put a plug in my ass and I get to watch with an ass full of his cum as he fucks her on the bed in front of me.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Billnill and Lovasianladies
encasedforfun said:
lol perhaps... She has said she wants to get on her knees right in front of me and make me watch while she sucks his cock to get it hard and ready - then she wants to sit back and watch as he mounts and fucks me. Then she's going to put a plug in my ass and I get to watch with an ass full of his cum as he fucks her on the bed in front of me.
Sounds like heaven to me. Hope you get to enjoy the experience

That was hot. Thank you for sharing

Quick update. She went into the office today and yesterday as planned. I was surprised she left much later than she usually does. She didn't leave the house until 6.30 yesterday. This is the latest she has left for work in 10 years. Apparently when she isn't planning on sucking cock in the parking garage, so can sleep in and still be at her desk at 7. Both today and yesterday she sent a pic and let me know she got there - and I confirmed with the audio that she didn't meet him yesterday (I assume the same is true today).

I have the clip from last week trimmed and removed some of the background noise but unfortunately the site I was using to upload them now restricts free users to 8 minute clips and she was with him in the car for 30 minutes that morning. I'll need to find a new place to upload, if anyone has recommendations for free audio upload and sharing sites please let me know.

• Love
Reactions: LydiaGeha and Lovasianladies
Caught mine cheating begging to be used and treated as a slut.... Even begging him to cum inside her

• Love
luvswatchinghotwives said:
I know mine cheats and I want to watch\listen but I don’t know where to begin. I post to a couple websites hoping maybe one of her hookups will see and recognize her and share pics\stories with me.

You are so lucky
I suspect you'll never randomly run across these people unless she's using the sites to find them. Have you determined who she is cheating with or when and where she is hooking up? Putting a recording device in her car is easy... possibly even in her purse. My wife's work bag has a bag zippered section that she never uses for anything so I just throw the recorder in there the night before she goes to the office.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and luvswatchinghotwives
She does it when she travels for work. And the only proof I have ever found was this pic on her iCloud. And that is not me back there, lol!

View attachment 2399768

Yup thats a cock hungry ***** if I've ever seen one. If it's when she travels for work she is probably hosting at her hotel - which would be the easiest solution. I'd definitely start thinking about how you could hide one, or multiple, audio recorders in her luggage or purse. Does she have a personal computer she takes with her? There is software you can install to access the keystroke logs as well as the webcam (if she leaves it open)

I’ll have to stick with recording devices. Her laptop is a work laptop and very locked down. If I hide recording devices that are usb sticks would TSA point them out when she goes through security?
No TSA won't know or care. They aren't concerned with small electronics. You should find one that is voice/sound actitvated since it sounds like she goes on multi-day trips and battery life will become a concern. I've used two with good success:

https://amzn.to/46laEYx

https://amzn.to/3JwE4cs

The first one is very slim and can fit in an unused zipper pocket of a bag pretty easily. The second one is more like a USB stick shape.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and luvswatchinghotwives

Users who are viewing this thread