Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
Many people have requested this and I finally got around to hosting/uploading it. It is a 10 minute edit of one recording from a hidden recorder I put in my wife's car. She met her boyfriend at a park. I have more but these are some highlights. I wanted a condensed version that I could listen to while jerking off and this has gotten me off more times than I can count.

My wife is now aware of the recording, and embarrassed (but I don't care because she's obviously a stupid ***** that deserves to be outed). I've suggested to her that she puts me in bondage with headphones and forces me to listen to it on loop for several hours as punishment. I think we will try that, but unfortunately haven't yet.

bm_1

For those interested in doing something similar, here is a link to the audio recorder that I used. It is very small and easy to conceal. It turns on and records automatically when it detects sound. As you can see, the audio quality is pretty good. The background noise is her car running so they could have the AC on.

https://amzn.to/3znuUtk

• Love
Reactions: milfbuster, ljcarm, MatureWifeHub and 23 others
encasedforfun said:
Many people have requested this and I finally got around to hosting/uploading it. It is a 10 minute edit of one recording from a hidden recorder I put in my wife's car. She met her boyfriend at a park. I have more but these are some highlights. I wanted a condensed version that I could listen to while jerking off and this has gotten me off more times than I can count.

My wife is now aware of the recording, and embarrassed (but I don't care because she's obviously a stupid ***** that deserves to be outed). I've suggested to her that she puts me in bondage with headphones and forces me to listen to it on loop for several hours as punishment. I think we will try that, but unfortunately haven't yet.

bm_1

For those interested in doing something similar, here is a link to the audio recorder that I used. It is very small and easy to conceal. It turns on and records automatically when it detects sound. As you can see, the audio quality is pretty good. The background noise is her car running so they could have the AC on.

Fuck is that recording hot....you're not going to be the only one jacking off to it now, LOL

Reactions: Islandsinthesun, CreamyBill, justahusband and 3 others
mywifecheats said:
Fuck is that recording hot....you're not going to be the only one jacking off to it now, LOL
Yeah I agree. I can't tell you how many times I've jerked off listening to it. It is a slippery slope. I think it has led to rewiring of my sexual psyche if I'm completely honest. Prior to having that recording I used to jerk off thinking about other women almost exclusively. Now I find that I can only jerk off imagining myself in bondage being ****** to listen to her fucking other men.

I've setup the recorder several times. This one is from the first time I used it. She supposedly was going to visit an old friend (female). I listened to the recording when she got home and heard her get to her friends house, heard her friends voice. Plus she had sent me a selfie with her friend. I was just casually clicking through the recording more to see how it worked (it was the first time I'd used it) and not really expecting anything. Then was shocked when I skipped ahead and heard her begging for cock like a dirty slut.

A few weeks later she went to dinner and drinks with 3 of her girlfriends. Imagine my surprise when I heard her talking to HIM again. This time it was AFTER they had fucked (presumably in his car this time). So I just heard them chit chatting, references to him fucking her, an "I love you" ect. Apparently during this time she had actually met her friends and had HIM come join them for a bit before the two of them left to go fuck. So basically she was showing off her boyfriend to her friends and bragging about fucking other men. In fact, based on some of the conversation on the recording it sounds like she was introducing him with the intent of having one of the hotter of the 3 join them at some point for a threesome.

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, CreamyBill, Custer Laststand and 4 others
encasedforfun said:
Yeah I agree. I can't tell you how many times I've jerked off listening to it. It is a slippery slope. I think it has led to rewiring of my sexual psyche if I'm completely honest. Prior to having that recording I used to jerk off thinking about other women almost exclusively. Now I find that I can only jerk off imagining myself in bondage being ****** to listen to her fucking other men.

I've setup the recorder several times. This one is from the first time I used it. She supposedly was going to visit an old friend (female). I listened to the recording when she got home and heard her get to her friends house, heard her friends voice. Plus she had sent me a selfie with her friend. I was just casually clicking through the recording more to see how it worked (it was the first time I'd used it) and not really expecting anything. Then was shocked when I skipped ahead and heard her begging for cock like a dirty slut.

A few weeks later she went to dinner and drinks with 3 of her girlfriends. Imagine my surprise when I heard her talking to HIM again. This time it was AFTER they had fucked (presumably in his car this time). So I just heard them chit chatting, references to him fucking her, an "I love you" ect. Apparently during this time she had actually met her friends and had HIM come join them for a bit before the two of them left to go fuck. So basically she was showing off her boyfriend to her friends and bragging about fucking other men. In fact, based on some of the conversation on the recording it sounds like she was introducing him with the intent of having one of the hotter of the 3 join them at some point for a threesome.
My wife was cheating with a guy who was showing her off to his friends as his married girlfriend. Got her to date a couple of his friends too. She has double dated with a cheating gf but I don't think she has really showed off a guy in the way you describe. I've only found any of this out in the past few years.....but I've loved the idea of cheating wives for as long as I can remember and it was extremely arousing for me to find I have one. I love other men fucking her.

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, sephoro, TellHerHowHotSheIs and 4 others
OMG, such a hot slut u have, her moans are amazing, love to see her or hear more

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, Gaezel, franklyhorny and 1 other person
encasedforfun said:

bm_1

Amazing recording, anychance we can see the face/body that goes with it?

Reactions: Islandsinthesun, TellHerHowHotSheIs and franklyhorny
CuriousChatter said:
OMG, such a hot slut u have, her moans are amazing, love to see her or hear more
Yeah she is such a *****. She loves being ordered around by men (not me though) and told to clean their cock and balls off with her mouth. She acts like she doesn't want to with a pouty tone but relishes a firm command telling her to do it anyway.

Billnill said:

This is an illustartion I commissioned using pics of my wife and the guy from the recording. It is a depiction of a cuckold scenario that we did together.

full

Reactions: natptbm, ashley71, Josheffly and 6 others
Billnill said:

Here are some more pictures of her. This was on vacation. I didn't know at the time that she was actively fucking another man. The whole time we were there, I found out later, she had been exchanging emails with him and sending him pictures.

img_9055-jpg.jpgimg_8985-jpg.jpgimg_8677-jpg.jpgimg_8682-jpg.jpgimg_8871-jpg.jpgimg_8833-jpg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Jimboslice, Islandsinthesun and 21 others
beautiful, do u have a brown wife?

Reactions: franklyhorny
encasedforfun said:
Here are some more pictures of her. This was on vacation. I didn't know at the time that she was actively fucking another man. The whole time we were there, I found out later, she had been exchanging emails with him and sending him pictures.

img_9055-jpg.jpgimg_8985-jpg.jpgimg_8677-jpg.jpgimg_8682-jpg.jpgimg_8871-jpg.jpgimg_8833-jpg.jpg
she is a hot slut, u are a lucky hubby for sure, wish i was u..

Reactions: Islandsinthesun and franklyhorny
CuriousChatter said:
beautiful, do u have a brown wife?
She has some native american heritage (small percentage) and just tans exceptionally well.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
Was she fucking a black guy in audio

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
redheads said:
Was she fucking a black guy in audio
Nope. Middle aged white guy. Early 50s. Married and has several kids all high school and college age. He was a few rungs above her when she started at the company and played the "friend and mentor" card. Before long started giving her relationship advice, showed some vulnerability to appear non-threatening. He eventually started asserting dominance and control over her and apparently she fed right into it. I wasn't aware but I think she really likes the older daddy thing. He is very controlling and strict. He would yell at her and speak to her like his daughter. Having a more mature guy boss her around, tell her what she can and can't wear, act jealous when she speaks to other men. She took it hook line and sinker. She would playfully send him bikini pics while we were on vacation and he would get pissed off she was ******** too much of herself to other men. He would spank her, and admonish her verbally or via messages.

She has never openly admitted it to me but I am 100% sure he would make her get permission to have sex with me and she was to report any sexual interaction with me back to him. If she hadn't had permission she would be punished. She had him steal his daughters panties for her to wear as well. So I think the daddy/daughter thing got very elaborate between them but she won't tell me any details.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Islandsinthesun, LNA and 4 others
encasedforfun said:

Too hot to be faithful

Reactions: Islandsinthesun, toolman and franklyhorny
I can certainly upload more if there is interest. There is probably 1+ hour of them talking about a variety of things. Her telling him that everyone keeps asking if the baby is his... her talking about the lies she's telling to sneak out and fuck him, and him talking about his wife snooping and trying to catch him with her (she has in the past). She also tells him that another man that they work with agreed to watch the baby while they meet to fuck. She said he told her he would do it if she would send him nudes and let him feel her tits. It really put things in perspective knowing that there were MULTIPLE men at the office that she was flirting with and talking about doing sexual favors for. I think pretty much everyone she worked with, and all of her girl friends, knew she was fucking around and I was just a cuck. They knew way before I did apparently.

She really likes video as well. He will send her requests for videos and she will make them. For a long time I wasn't aware of this, and even now she never tells me about it. Since most of the times we have sex I am bound and hooded I don't know if or when she sets up her phone camera to record it. Most requests involve her showing the camera a mouthful of cum, swallowing, and then showing it empty. I stole a few of the videos she made off of her phone and can probably share them as well.

We're planning on putting a dungeon room in our basement. She is very excited about the idea of having cameras setup to record from multiple angles. She says she likes watching the videos when she masterbates, but I suspect most of the motivation is to fulfill requests from her boyfriend. We also have discussed live streaming on chaterbate or similar.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, LNA and 3 others
encasedforfun said:
I can certainly upload more if there is interest. There is probably 1+ hour of them talking about a variety of things. Her telling him that everyone keeps asking if the baby is his... her talking about the lies she's telling to sneak out and fuck him, and him talking about his wife snooping and trying to catch him with her (she has in the past). She also tells him that another man that they work with agreed to watch the baby while they meet to fuck. She said he told her he would do it if she would send him nudes and let him feel her tits. It really put things in perspective knowing that there were MULTIPLE men at the office that she was flirting with and talking about doing sexual favors for. I think pretty much everyone she worked with, and all of her girl friends, knew she was fucking around and I was just a cuck. They knew way before I did apparently.

She really likes video as well. He will send her requests for videos and she will make them. For a long time I wasn't aware of this, and even now she never tells me about it. Since most of the times we have sex I am bound and hooded I don't know if or when she sets up her phone camera to record it. Most requests involve her showing the camera a mouthful of cum, swallowing, and then showing it empty. I stole a few of the videos she made off of her phone and can probably share them as well.

We're planning on putting a dungeon room in our basement. She is very excited about the idea of having cameras setup to record from multiple angles. She says she likes watching the videos when she masterbates, but I suspect most of the motivation is to fulfill requests from her boyfriend. We also have discussed live streaming on chaterbate or similar.

Fuck yes, let's hear it

encasedforfun said:

Lets see some of those videos as well

• Love
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and franklyhorny
I'll work on getting some more uploaded. Just a crazy busy time where I don't get more than 10-20 min of uninterrupted time and most of that is focused on work.

As far as the videos go let me think about it. I am totally anonymous in them, hooded and encased in bondage and strapped to a board on the floor. But she is very recognizable. I watched one the other night and it is very clear she is putting on a show for him. Stripping, smiling, waving at the camera. Then once she finished milking my cock she shows her mouthful of cum to the camera, swallows and shows her empty mouth before giving a few more playing facial expressions and ending the video. There are a few videos where I didn't cum for one reason or another and she did pouty faces at the camera. I remember those times and she would get unusually angry with me - I suspect since she didn't complete the required task she was punished as a result.

Tomorrow she is going into the office. She left her phone unattended (very rare) and I got a chance to check it briefly. The first thing I do now is check her safari history. It had been cleared very recently, definitely today probably within the hour of me checking. Her primary way of communicating with him has been via a secret gmail account (they each have one). About a year ago I opened gmail from her phone (web) and it was logged in and I forwarded myself a few of the emails to read through. She found out and has since been very careful about clearing her browsing history. So while I can't say for sure, I strongly suspect anytime it has been cleared it means she has been accessing that account. There have been times when I've checked and there have been days, even a week or so, of history - so it isn't something she does out of habit.

So - going into the office + recent sneaking on gmail tells me she has probably been talking to him and trying to line something up. She knows about the audio recorder so the odds of them doing anything in HER car are low. I'm going to up my game and hide the recorder in her work bag. It will record a ton - and take time to go through all of it - but my hope is that she meets him first thing in the morning before work and I get some good fucking.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, TellHerHowHotSheIs, franklyhorny and 2 others
encasedforfun said:
I'll work on getting some more uploaded. Just a crazy busy time where I don't get more than 10-20 min of uninterrupted time and most of that is focused on work.

As far as the videos go let me think about it. I am totally anonymous in them, hooded and encased in bondage and strapped to a board on the floor. But she is very recognizable. I watched one the other night and it is very clear she is putting on a show for him. Stripping, smiling, waving at the camera. Then once she finished milking my cock she shows her mouthful of cum to the camera, swallows and shows her empty mouth before giving a few more playing facial expressions and ending the video. There are a few videos where I didn't cum for one reason or another and she did pouty faces at the camera. I remember those times and she would get unusually angry with me - I suspect since she didn't complete the required task she was punished as a result.

Tomorrow she is going into the office. She left her phone unattended (very rare) and I got a chance to check it briefly. The first thing I do now is check her safari history. It had been cleared very recently, definitely today probably within the hour of me checking. Her primary way of communicating with him has been via a secret gmail account (they each have one). About a year ago I opened gmail from her phone (web) and it was logged in and I forwarded myself a few of the emails to read through. She found out and has since been very careful about clearing her browsing history. So while I can't say for sure, I strongly suspect anytime it has been cleared it means she has been accessing that account. There have been times when I've checked and there have been days, even a week or so, of history - so it isn't something she does out of habit.

So - going into the office + recent sneaking on gmail tells me she has probably been talking to him and trying to line something up. She knows about the audio recorder so the odds of them doing anything in HER car are low. I'm going to up my game and hide the recorder in her work bag. It will record a ton - and take time to go through all of it - but my hope is that she meets him first thing in the morning before work and I get some good fucking.
You could edit her face out of the vids.......but the audio is great, especially if he's got her trash talking you.

mywifecheats said:
You could edit her face out of the vids.......but the audio is great, especially if he's got her trash talking you.
Good point. I think seeing it is definitely better but editing/blurring out a face is going to take time and effort. She likes to both suck, and ride, my cock while she talks about fucking other men or watching them fuck me.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, TellHerHowHotSheIs, franklyhorny and 1 other person