• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cock in your ass?

• Thread starterds69cali
  • Start date

ds69cali

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2011
Any of you guys want cock in your ass? Let me back up a bit. The wife was out of town for a couple of weeks last month and, in a fit of horniness one night, I decided to use one of her dildos up my ass. We've never played like this, but when I was a bit younger, I'd fool around and shove things up my ass all the time. I wanted to know if it still felt good and, fuck me, YES IT DID!!! I came massive amounts and literally fucked myself raw over a few days.

My fantasy has always been for my wife to go black and, specifically, to take a BBC in her tight, unused asshole. She's never let me fuck her there, and the idea of a huge black cock sliding in and out of that forbidden hole drives me nuts. Well, now I'm fantasizing about us both getting fucked in the ass by a BBC. I think I'd want to go first, getting fucked in my ass while I ate her out. Once the BBC and I both came, I'd sit back and watch my wife suck him back to an erection and then watch her sit down, reverse cowboy, on his cock. As it slid up her ass, I'd sit in front of her jacking my cock furiously. I bet I'd be coming before he got two full strokes up her ass.

So, anyone else shoved a piece of latex up there ass and decided they'd like to try a real cock?

Maybe...

Well OK, I LOVE to have my ass filled with a BIG Dildo, almost as much as I love to fill my wife's pussy with a big dildo.

Canberraguy, I'm with you. I have no problem cumming, but I've never cum has hard as when I've had something in my ass while I've been jacking off. That prostate is no joke!

In the past I had a girl who strapped on a few times and put a seven inch dildo up my ass. That being said if I was in a cuck role in a realtionship I would be submissive in whatever way made my girl happy. I don't think I would want a guy fucking my ass all the time. But if first you were basically humiliated for being much smaller than the other guy, followed by your girl telling you to suck, lube and jack and then be fucked by the big cock, it's a hot fantasy to say the least.

Taking two black cocks in front of wife

I also fantasize about this A LOT , I jack off all the time thinking of these two black guys at work taking my virgin pussy boy asshole and mouth at the same time . I think of sucking their dark black cocks clean after they used up my pussy white asshole .

If your going to do the real thing, you need to use that toy to get ready. Otherwise you probably wont let it fully happen. The real ldeal is actually much better than the plastic actually and if you let the bull have his way with you, you are going to be sore for a couple days after. In a nice way.

I met this wife of a doctor who had this fantasy several years back. She had a friend who she spent a lot of time with but the hubby had no clue. So she went out looking in a dating service and we found each other that way. We spoke on the phone a couple times and then met for dinner and a few beers at a local Hooters.

She laid out her fantasy to me on the second pitcher of beer. She wanted to watch two guys go full out together and she would join when she was ready. I said OK.

It was pretty hot actually because we were all very vocal talking dirty. I had to lay on my side and he spooned me from behind while she sat in a chair in front of me. Her encouragement and his patience made it worth the effort. You can feel the warmth of the hot cock and then you understand what the ladies all llove. Once I got used to it and he bottomed out on me, he fucked the shit out of me for probably 15 minutes before he came. By then she was playing with herself in talking dirty to me and to be honest, I wold have pulled a gang bang I was so turned on. The guy came and rested inside of me and my cock was flowing precum like a woman does. When she came over to jerk me and suck my cock, I exploded all over her hand and bed sheet.

We fucked after we recovered from the first go around and my ass felt very stimulated while I was inside of her. The other guy came up by us and she sucked his cock while I wispered in her ear to suck that cock like I did and chewed her neck some.

Its worth it if you have that fantasy. I still lthink about it.

I do like when my girlfriend uses her vibrator on my ass, but that would be the extent of where I want it to go. It is hard to believe by some people that you can like that but not want the real thing. But, it is true.

You bet I do!

Sure it hurts sometimes in a good way, the pain is exquisite. The only problem is finding guys with a hard enough cock to do our asses justice. I have had some pretty big ones but I admit to backing away in horror at one. Dildo's are nice but not nearly as good as the real thing. The dildo is a confidence builder and if you can take it's size you know you can take the real hot thing.

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 358
  • 352b.jpg
    352b.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 356
  • 101810-5.jpg
    101810-5.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 357
  • 1021403115.jpg
    1021403115.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 353
  • anal%20sex.jpg
    anal%20sex.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 364
Couple nice pics there. I have been with a couple passable ladies and loved every one of them. Some of them do have a difficult time staying hard. Trust me, if they do, it is really nice when you feel them hit bottom balls deep inside of you and start humping you. The in and out gives me a hard on just thinking about it. Usually your lady with a strap on will not have the same thrust motion down as an actual cock. But it is hot if she got you prepared for her other man.

first time I had anything up me I was 14. A friend conned his way in me and it hurt like hell (no lube). Thought for sure when it was over I'd never do it again. It wasn't an hour later though when I felt his cum dripping out I was craving it now I felt lubed. I craved it ever since and had many very large dildo's. It takes a good deal of time and prep to take something cucmber size, but when you achieve it, it's one hell of an orgasm!

I have taken a cock in my ass twice. I got interested after using various butt plugs and dildoes in my ass too.

The real thing is awesome, such a feeling of submission too! Both times I was on my stomach and the guy was on top of me, his weight pressing down on me.

You definetly need to practice with a dlido to loosen up!

That is true. And once you get enough that you feel the hot warmth going in and out, you will know you love it. Having a female partner who is also in to this makes it VERY hot. MFM is great.

ive never had a real cock in my ass but my wife has fucked me in the ass many times with her strapon. She has even fucked me a few times with the mold of her ex boyfriends cock she has, but its too big!

I've been fucked on many occasions in the old days. There is something about the rhythm of the guy's cock going in and out, coupled with that hot warmth, that just feels incredible. You also have to add in the feeling of complete submission that you feel and things like the guy's hot breath on your neck and, well, it's just an amazing feeling. I have not been with a man in over a year and have not been engaged in any swinging/cuckolding for the same time frame but there are nights where I remember that feeling of the gliding rhythm, the absolute submission to another guy, and I get so hot and horny. There is nothing that can compare to the real thing. Dildos never even felt close to the real thing to me.

To be perfectly fair, though, there were nights where my ass was sore as hell after a good pounding. My legs also ached the next day. It was worth the minor discomforts, though. Looking back on it, I'm so glad I did what I did. I was also lucky in that the guys I let fuck me were only guys that I was attracted to and each was very masculine. I found that I enjoyed sucking cock more than I did getting fucked. It was odd, though, in that sucking a guy's cock didn't always excite or arouse me but I always got hard once a guy slid his dick in me. For some reason, mentally, I found that sucking cock just made me feel more submissive (which is what I craved) but just didn't always get me hard. Once I felt a guy's cock rub against my ass or crack, I became very hard.

agreed!

Yes, for sure, sucking cock is great too--love being on my knees in frfont of a guy!

And your are right, that feeling of having a masculine guy rubbing cock against your as---mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Tanboat5, it is just different, I suppose the real thing is always better.

I so agree

steev said:
I have taken a cock in my ass twice. I got interested after using various butt plugs and dildoes in my ass too.

The real thing is awesome, such a feeling of submission too! Both times I was on my stomach and the guy was on top of me, his weight pressing down on me.

You definetly need to practice with a dlido to loosen up!

The dildo gives you confidence you can take it like a (sissy)

I have to say that I agree with the suggestion of using a dildo to loosen yourself up. While my personal preference is to suck and be fed that yummy huge load, there are times that nothing will scratch the itch like having a man bend me over and ride me hard.

When my wife decided that she needed a real man's cock to satisfy her, I couldn't help but agree because I know what kind of pleasure that brings.

deletekey.jpg

kevinsslave said:
I found that I enjoyed sucking cock more than I did getting fucked..... For some reason, mentally, I found that sucking cock just made me feel more submissive (which is what I craved) but just didn't always get me hard.

+1 to that

I tried getting fucked a few times but found I much prefer to submit by being on my knees sucking a masculine guys cock, and I usually don't get hard doing it either, but I feel like such a slut after when I'm sent home with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread