• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cock in your ass?

• Thread starterds69cali
  • Start date
I can agree with the OP insofar as the desire to be sexually submissive to the wants and desires of your dominant wife/girl. I personally could never ever see myself going to have an affair of any type with another man by myself. But I find it arousing to think about what would happen if I was in a situation where my partner is cucking me with a somewhat long term bull with a larger penis.

For instance, this is the hottest situation I could think of. Let’s say this is the first time I would be allowed to be around the bull and my lady. Then she tells us to compare cocks and the smaller one has to suck the bigger guys cock to prepare him for sex with her. Obviously everyone would know that the bull is going to win. So I would lose this bet and drop to my knees and suck his cock and his balls, perhaps he would show his dominance and really push his rod down my throat until I gagged. Then I would watch him fuck my lady. Later I would be asked if I wanted to have sex, after saying I would, she would tell me to suck his cock to hardness again and get in the doggy position, so I would have my ass virginity taken away. Then if I was able to take him for a bit she would slide under me missionary style and allow me to fuck her used cum filled pussy. It wouldn’t be very long of course, I would have spent time watching her get fucked, and with the added prostate stimulation I’m sure I would blow my load in no time flat. But I would probably have had to pull out and cum on her stomach. Then I would get out of the middle of them, he would take off his XL condom and fuck her pussy again filling her with more cum.

Call me strange but if the situation isn’t similar to this one I don’t think I would want to be fucked in the ass by another dude. I have however enjoyed taking a strap on from a chick and that was quite enjoyable. But I think it would have been better if it was one of those double ended dildos and the chick was controlling the thrusting.

Users who are viewing this thread