Creampies from strangers

• Thread starterHgffthhhy
  • Start date
cleaner699 said:
my wife with one of 79 creampies she has received from strangers in front of me...

IMG_0758.JPG
Wow that so hot !!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, ChiRo, HotWifeAshley and 1 other person
BukkakeLeah said:
There is nothing better than a strangers cum
Fuck Leah, the more I find out about you the better I like you

Reactions: mikester
Umanual said:
I get so horned up when I see his cum seeping from my wife's pussy..., almost uncontrollable..., and the first thing I want to do is dive in, lick it up and give her an orgasm! YUM!

You are on point, there is something erotic and arousing about observing another man’s cum seeping from the wife’s pussy. Yes, for some of us, there is an uncontrollable urge to give the wife oral, to lick the wife’s well used pussy full of another man’s cum, to bring her to yet another orgasm! Considering that you mentioned in another post that you were interesting in chastity devices, you may find that only having access to your wife’s pussy through oral very rewarding and yes it does take some time for the mind to goes through the changes and the body will follow.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Stephusta and Umanual
SquirmingSub said.... Considering that you mentioned in another post that you were interesting in chastity devices, you may find that only having access to your wife’s pussy through oral very rewarding and yes it does take some time for the mind to goes through the changes and the body will follow.

Thanks for the nice reply, I am looking forward to the Cage and what she will want to do with it..., I might be giving her to much power... lol

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
Umanual said:
Thanks for the nice reply, I am looking forward to the Cage and what she will want to do with it..., I might be giving her to much power... lol

If she is anything like my wife, she will enjoy the greater level of power :)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Phillysidecar and Umanual
My hotwife only does bareback so every guy that fucks her results in a creampie.
We don't do friends, intentionally.
So every creampie is from a stranger.

When does that guy no longer have the title of stranger, when he slides in her, or after he cums?

• Love
Reactions: ChiRo, toolman2c, babagee and 5 others
I'll just leave this there.

Screenshot_20200524-123749_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Eamdaniel, Jdognelson and 7 others
cleaner699 said:
my wife with one of 79 creampies she has received from strangers in front of me...

IMG_0758.JPG
Fuck. That pussy is beautiful. Love the hair. The hairier the better.

• Wow
Reactions: Bishot and Capt. Ron
And u bet your ass I fucked her sloppy pussy right after! That sloppy sound never gets old!

Screenshot_20200524-123749_Photos.jpg 20171110_140509.jpg 20171110_140457.jpg Screenshot_20190303-110541_Photos.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: andy_mindi, monkeybrnz, Eamdaniel and 13 others
Hornycuckrm said:
And u bet your ass I fucked her sloppy pussy right after! That sloppy sound never gets old!
and it looks like she has big tits. have you seen those covered in stranger’s cum also?

Capt. Ron said:
and it looks like she has big tits. have you seen those covered in stranger’s cum also?
Like this?

Screenshot_20200524-123118_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: leicesterman, Eamdaniel, bertrum and 4 others
It is a thrill to fill someone’s wife, especially when you do it multiple times

Reactions: Notacuck and SquirmingSub
God wanted that pussy

Flpacpl said:
Her first from someone else.IMG_20140808_142804615.jpg
Mmmm I’d lick that clean,your lucky

Stephusta said:
So beautiful. I myself have never came inside a woman and can only imagine what it must be like to watch the woman you love with her legs spread and another man's cock pulsating inside her pussy, then watch his cum leaking out. I would love to see my girlfriend's pussy used and filled like the one on this photo.
If you never have, than you should definitely let another man cum in your girls pussy before you do.

• Love
Reactions: zippless and Stephusta
well.. what can i say? My wife loves feel strangers cumming inside of her pussy

147_1000.jpg Foto2877.jpg

• Love
Reactions: andy_mindi, Phillysidecar, Eamdaniel and 11 others
Axuba said:

You are lucky to be watching them flood her beautiful pussy with cum. And taste her after

Reactions: HotWifeAshley
Axuba said:

She has a beautiful pussy and a sex ass. It looks really tasty righ there. I can see why you are so proud of her.

Reactions: HotWifeAshley and Axuba
I love showing off a stranger creampie!

DSC_0029 copy66601.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChiRo, toolman2c, MixedbbcLA and 12 others