Creampies from strangers

• Thread starterHgffthhhy
  • Start date
A yummy looking mess to clean up.

The attached photo shows a view that I have enjoyed many, many times during my marriage to my totally wanton, slutty wife. The view of my wife spread out on her back after being fucked by yet another stranger. Her hard nipples still sexually aroused, the rise and fall of her 37D teats as she enjoys her post-orgasmic bliss, her chest and neck areas pink with the "sex blush", her legs spread lewdly apart, her pussy red with arousal, her pussy hair wet with her sex honey, and the stranger's cum seeping out of her well fucked and well bred womanhood. But there is a view that tops even this one. The view of my wife and this strange, nameless man locked tightly together, lips locked in a passionate kiss, and his ass cheeks, muscular thighs and big balls twitching, throbbing, and flexing as his balls continuously pump thick, multiple streams of his hot baby-makers deep into her receptive womb.

Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ChiRo, sc_david, toolman2c and 8 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
The attached photo shows a view that I have enjoyed many, many times during my marriage to my totally wanton, slutty wife. The view of my wife spread out on her back after being fucked by yet another stranger. Her hard nipples still sexually aroused, the rise and fall of her 37D teats as she enjoys her post-orgasmic bliss, her chest and neck areas pink with the "sex blush", her legs spread lewdly apart, her pussy red with arousal, her pussy hair wet with her sex honey, and the stranger's cum seeping out of her well fucked and well bred womanhood. But there is a view that tops even this one. The view of my wife and this strange, nameless man locked tightly together, lips locked in a passionate kiss, and his ass cheeks, muscular thighs and big balls twitching, throbbing, and flexing as his balls continuously pump thick, multiple streams of his hot baby-makers deep into her receptive womb.

Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
Beautiful, I like how passionately you describe it, I enjoyed reading it, wish I could enjoy your wife’s wonderful hairy cunt.

Reactions: HotWifeAshley and Stephusta
Rusjoystick said:
Beautiful, I like how passionately you describe it, I enjoyed reading it, wish I could enjoy your wife’s wonderful hairy cunt.
Thanks for the compliments. We also wish you could enjoy the wife's cunt as she would enjoy being fucked by you and I would enjoy watching you fill her receptive married (to me) womb with your hot seed. Here is the view that would greet you as you enter our martial bedroom.

In Position.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca, Eamdaniel, bertrum and 1 other person
the most glorious thing I've seen. This was from her 1st meetup and the guys rubber broke.

m37.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chrisn, Eamdaniel, bertrum and 1 other person
cuckoldhusband55 said:
the most glorious thing I've seen. This was from her 1st meetup and the guys rubber broke.

m37.jpg
Love that body

fuckmywifeinnj said:
Thanks for the compliments. We also wish you could enjoy the wife's cunt as she would enjoy being fucked by you and I would enjoy watching you fill her receptive married (to me) womb with your hot seed. Here is the view that would greet you as you enter our martial bedroom.

In Position.jpg
That sounds wonderful. She's a hot piece. I would love to be in your poistion but my wife remains monogamous, so I guess I'll just have to find married women and live vicariously through their cucks.

A huge creampie from a stranger about 7 years ago. A load in each hole! Hubby couldn't wait to reclaim me!
P5170075sw3.jpg P5170076sw.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Eamdaniel, PlannB and 1 other person
HotWifeAshley said:
A huge creampie from a stranger about 7 years ago. A load in each hole! Hubby couldn't wait to reclaim me!
P5170075sw3.jpg P5170076sw.jpg
Both those holes seem to have had their own share of cocks.

My wife. DSC08296.JPGDSC08336.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Ronvangeel, Nybbwcouple, Eamdaniel and 5 others
A nice creampie from a stranger about 10 years ago! 500_1000 copy666.jpg And a recent one a few weeks ago P5310052 copysl.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Eamdaniel, Jdognelson and 1 other person
@HotWifeAshley

that's one sloppy pussy you got there... he made a mess out of it

did hubby eat that nasty pie out of your slutty cunt?

AsianWifeandcuck said:
Your wife Filipina?
No, she is Panamanian. She often gets mistaken for being Filipina. Rosalia8.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel and AstaSilva
Caught in the act of making a hot cream pie DSC01261.JPGDSC01259.JPG

Reactions: Eamdaniel, SquirmingSub and bertrum
yes?

DSC00821.JPG

• Love
Reactions: leicesterman, Maxio, Rayagr and 8 others
I love cream pies could someone make a cream pie for me to eat?

Hgffthhhy said:
Let's see those creampie pics of ur hotwifes before u clean them up.
The very first one is my favorite