• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold... My Pathetic Story

• Thread starterOhioWannabeCuckold
  • Start date
Hey, It works!

What else can I say. It's your decision. I just think your wife would like a good loving fuck from her husband from time to time, even if she gets it from another guy too.
Just my impression.
Cheers, Harry

don't deprive your wife. If you can't or don't want to give it to her at least let her get it somewhere else. Your being selfish. find a guy that she wants to fuck and then you go with her and watch.

With All do respect Mr. Ohio, I can see your in a tough positon, however, to be honest, you asked for and started this life style choice. Sure you wife love and adores you, but my man, how long do you think that will really last.

I don't care what any of the guys on here will tell you, if she continues to have sex with this guy, or any guy for that matter, she WILL, if she has not already form a storng emotional attatchment to him, women are programed to do so with the men they are sleeping with, and she may not be just "fucking him" anymore, it may be deeeper than that, but don't think she will tell you that until it's too late.

Dude... If you have NOT already done so, get off the fucking hormone pills, your body will start to go back to what it was, including your cock.

Then, get to a doctor and get some male hormones to lift your sex drive and start banging your wife again. Her pussy will get used to yoru cock agian, as soon as she stops seeing the other guy, and if you value your relationship, that's exactly what you will do.

Do you really want your wife to leave? Cause that's what will happen if you don't change some things. Really, think about it, she has got a stud she is banging now, who knows what or how she feels about him, so what does she have to look forward to with you?

Go back to the way it was, when your all Man'ed up again, then start palying around with fantasies again and be careful of what you act out this time.

Do you really want to be this way and have your wife leave you and be left with big man titts and no working cock?

lol I did you read my post at all?

Yea I did asswipe, good luck with loosing your wife, I am sure it's coming soon, you deserve all that your getting

jmexpat said:
Yea I did asswipe, good luck with loosing your wife, I am sure it's coming soon, you deserve all that your getting
haha i see your a douchebag with everyone lol ,keep spreading the love haha

cdlola said:
haha i see your a douchebag with everyone lol ,keep spreading the love haha

Thats right, I am a big ass, but at least I don't crossdress nor take female hormones.

OhioWannabeCuckold said:
Well anyhow, thats my story... Your thoughts and comments on it and how we could progress in the future would be helpful.

First of all: Why pathetic story?

When I read your story, everythind you did had been in full consent between your wife and you. As normal life will be, you srated with small steps and enlarged your activities in small steps.

When you were near your first big target you found out that there were some reasons you could not go on without feeling strange and you put a stop in it. Your wife seems to be a great person, accepted your feelings and stopped in a stage were normally there is no possibility for stopping. So your wife fully accepted your new found arguments.

As I see it now, it is your responsibility that you have to convince her that you changed your mind and you should give it a new try or whatever your plan for the future will be.

In my opinion your wife respected your second thoughts and waits for your new pan, if there is one.

Do your best out of this situation and believe me, your wife is a georgeous women, respecting your feelings. I am sure you will get your share of the game but you have to convince her to continue. And the next time I recomment to follow your plan and do not interfere at a very strange moment.

All the best

fred

jmexpat said:
With All do respect Mr. Ohio, I can see your in a tough positon, however, to be honest, you asked for and started this life style choice. Sure you wife love and adores you, but my man, how long do you think that will really last.

I don't care what any of the guys on here will tell you, if she continues to have sex with this guy, or any guy for that matter, she WILL, if she has not already form a storng emotional attatchment to him, women are programed to do so with the men they are sleeping with, and she may not be just "fucking him" anymore, it may be deeeper than that, but don't think she will tell you that until it's too late.

This is so comical ....

There is a big difference between SEX and LOVE. They are mutually exclusive, even more so when you have the consent of your partner to be with someone else. You are basically saying that a woman can't have sex without feeling love ....

At the end of any night, I fall asleep cuddled into my husband. Be that after watching movies at home, a hard day arguing with the kids, or returning from a swinger's party. He is the man I want to lay my head on and think about when I start to dream. The men (and for him women) I sleep with are just a way to have NSA adult fun. It is never about finding someone to replace my husband in my life .... and I don't know anyone in the lifestyle that thinks that way.

The funny thing is I don't know of any married swinging couples that have gotten divorced. I am sure they exist, but I know alot of non-swinging couples that fight constantly, divorced, and you can tell they are merely putting up with each other.

This is all to say, that from your post I assume you are not in the lifestyle hence I am not sure what experiences your are drawing your wealth of knowledge from .... but sharing each other (or just one partner) in no way implies that a break-up is inevitable. Like any good marriage (lifestyle or "normal") communication and honesty are the key; and from where I sit, it appears to me that most normal marriages hold in their fantasies and thoughts not wanting to hurt their partners, but lifestyle couples are more open about talking about things because they know it is something to share with each other and enjoy together, not hide and make yourself miserable.

Thanks for all your replies, well except for the one moron... lol Im really appreciating all the advice that you all are giving.

Ohio, I am sorry to ask such specific questins but I have been thinking of ways to shorten my dick as well. Can you share with me how long and thick your penis was befoe taking hormones how how small the hormones made is when it got its hardest (if it did get hard at all)? Also if your wife can't feel you inside her, how long are her boyfriends that caused her to stretch out?

Before I was about 6 or 7 and very thick, depending on how excited I was...

After hormones for 3 years, when im hard, I am about 4 or 5 I think. Im not sure if it is the actual size, or the fact that it doesnt get as hard as it used to, which in turn makes it smaller.

I also have a hard time maintaining erections for more then like 5 minutes. Its off, i get hard just till I penitrate her, then i tend to loose it.

She doesnt have boyfriends, its the strap on that I wear, that makes her stretched. Its about 10 inches and easily twice as thick as I am.

We actuallt talked last night... She told me that she dont really want or need another man, but she loves the strap on, much more then my penis. We agreed that I will no longer ask her which she wants, when it looks like were gonna have sex, i just put on the strapon and plan on using it. We also agreed that when she cums from it, i will mostly jack off to cum, but on the rare occasion that she does let me fuck her, I will no longer be cuming in her. She says its messy and nasty.

In return, she is gonna try to do a little better job humiliating me with raw honesty, sparing my feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread