• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's taking her out dancing and drinking Friday nite. She's been for a haircut, manicure, pedicure and several tanning sessions already...She is looking so sexy...she allowed me to jerk off last nite while she described the wild sex that she and the new boyfriend have. My cage is back on now and I so want to jerk off again...

She helped me shave all the hair off my body, legs, back, front and arms. I have red nail polish on my toes. She wants me naked, and to wear my blond page boy wig, 5" black strappy mules and make up for her lover when he picks her up tonite. I'm expected to remain that way until they cum back home after clubbing. The anticipation is so awesome!!!

I'm sorry, I know many of you guys get off on being denied access by your wifes boyfriends. I'll just say it plain and simple. Cut me off and shes out the fucking door before it hits her in her selfish treacherous ass. By your own admission that wasn't the deal in the beginning. Why do some of these bitches have to go to extremes. Not only is she gonna be out the door but bf is gonna get a fucking brick upside his head if he runs his mouth about it. Just NOT FAIR.

All due respect, but why are you a member of this forum?

Well it's been two weeks now since my wife announced that her body now belongs to her new bf for his exclusive sexual pleasures...I haven't been able to jerk off because she has me locked in my cock cage...The anticipation of being allowed to jerk off is killing me!

highlander said:
Well it's been two weeks now since my wife announced that her body now belongs to her new bf for his exclusive sexual pleasures...I haven't been able to jerk off because she has me locked in my cock cage...The anticipation of being allowed to jerk off is killing me!

You will get over that need to jerk off..For me it lasted about a month, then I found the need to please her, to concentrate on her and her needs..was able to concentrate...;)

hmm. sorry i dont get this guys. i love that my husband wants to jerk off thinking of me! i dont want him locked inside something, i want him pulling his pud thinking of the next time ive got another man inside me....the more he thinks about it, the more likely we will go and do it!!!!! but to each his own, hope it works for you guys.

Yes, but when I'm finally allowed to jerk off, the orgasm is indescribeable!!!! Intense!!!! Well worth the wait....to each his own I guess...The thought of another man inside of her is of course still the ultimate turn on....thanks of your comments...

I'm sure that there are other cucks out there who would share my experience with denial of sex etc...

Its been nearly a month now since my wife has been seeing her latest bf. He's been staying at our place, sleeping and fucking in our bed. I'm relegated to the guest room. They fuck every night and multiple times. I'm not allowed to watch them unless he invites me in which has been twice so far. I'm left outside to listen to her moans and screams and telling him to fuck her harder and deeper. She loves it when he slaps her ass and tits while he's fucking her. They have left me locked up in my cock cage and I'm allowed to jerk off once a week in front them dressed up in drag, make up and all....It's soooooo humiliating and so exciting!!!! The orgasms are incredible!!!!

The rules are that I'm not allowed to wear any clothes during the evening unless given permission to dress as a slut. I'm to keep my body hair free, toe nails painted red, blonde wig, make up, and my 5" black strappy mule sandals. I wait on all their needs, making meals, cleaning, drinks etc. They both love to see my cock straining inside my cage and leaking precum. They laugh and tease me....Then they go to the master bedroom and fuck the rest of the nite. My wife is also not allowed to wear any clothes in his presence at home. It drives me crazy to see her well fucked naked body and me not being able to touch it.

His cock is so long that when he cums inside of her, hardly any of his semen leaks back out between her pussy lips. Often after a few hours of fucking, they will both emerge naked from the bedroom and she will have filled a shot glass with his semen for me to drink like a shooter. Her tits and ass are often red from his slapping and rough sex. She tells me that she is enjoying every minute of this....I have to agree with that....

Who else has experienced this type of arrangement? It's the sweetest kind of cuckold experience you can ask for...

Not sure everyone would agree with you, but this is a road I would like to go down!

What, What, What ???

I do not understand men who do not want to fuck their wife, and not even masturbate, when thinking of them, what are You ? I think not a man at all.!

lol

easy tiger, to each his own. some of that arrangement is hot but i'm not too fond of the drag. but in any case, where the HELL are the pics? c'mon man!

beg, plea, suck, whatever. we want pics!

Buddy had to move to the east coast...so much for our "arrangement"....oh well, she's gone out again clubbing and hasn't called me yet....the suspense is killing me...

Since her fuck buddy left for the east coast, my wife has been doing the club scene. She was out Saturday nite until about 5 in the morning. I had the greatest thrill when she arrived home in a cab, she definitely had that totally fucked look, hair messed up, make up smeared, dried cum drops in her hair and on her chin. She came up the walk barefoot, carrying her heels in one hand and cupping her pussy with the other...she told me to head to the bedroom, strip naked and lie on my back...she came in minutes later with the key to my cock cage and totally naked. Her tits had been mauled pretty good and her nipples showed a few bite marks. There were some hickies on both of them.

Her pussy showed the effects of a hard fucking, her labia were bright pink and swollen. She unlocked my cage and told me that I was in for a big treat....after freeing my now stiff cock, she climbed on top of me and straddled my cock, centering her pussy overhead. What happened next was awesome!! She slowly lowered her swollen pussy on to my cock until I was completely inside of her...she started to move her pussy up and down my short shaft, she was full of her recent lover's cum and each time she pulled her pussy away my cock would glisten with his semen along with globs of it leaking on to my cock and balls....It was only a matter of a few precious minutes and I exploded inside of her mixing my pathetic semen with the far superior semen of her latest conquest. I was in total ecstasy...what an incredible feeling!!!! When I was finished, she moved up and straddled my face and mouth. Without her saying a word, I opened my mouth wide and she pushed the warm, sticky contents of her uterus out between her pussy lips and into my waiting mouth....When most of it was emptied, I used my tongue to finish cleaning her labia and the exterior of her pussy...she locked my cock back up in my cage and then we both fell asleep on the bed, but before we did, I heard her say that I wasn't to expect this kind of treatment very often in the future...but it was a gift to me for putting up with her former boyfriend...

.. and there was me thinking things had quieted down for you or you had somehow lost your touch. The Highlander of old is back it seems. Thanks for the update.

.. and congrats for going over 400,000 views. That would probably put you in a best seller list in some book stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread