• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still waiting to hear more about your wife's experiences...?

That sounds so familiar!! Awesome!!!! No life like it...

Gangfucked

We have attended many gangbangs over the past twelve months (and even organised a few of our own!). Watching your hotwife willingly accept cock after stinking cock is one of life's true pleasures. Often, seven or eight guys surround Samantha at a time. Apart from the full on attention, she loves the sense of total release this type of event provides. Giving yourself totally (as Highlander describes so well) is one of the marks of a true hotwife. Her body literally transforms as she becomes a total wanton slut that will not rest until she has drained every drop of bull cum during the evening. As we drive home from these events, I am intoxicated by the stench of stale cum leaking from her holes and staining her clothes. Samantha does, however, allow me the indignity of trying to fuck her stretched hole (which of course is impossible with my anteater). Humiliation complete. I estimate that she has taken about 90 different cocks this last year.

Reactions: BWCOrson
Michael and Samantha said:
We have attended many gangbangs over the past twelve months (and even organised a few of our own!). Watching your hotwife willingly accept cock after stinking cock is one of life's true pleasures. Often, seven or eight guys surround Samantha at a time. Apart from the full on attention, she loves the sense of total release this type of event provides. Giving yourself totally (as Highlander describes so well) is one of the marks of a true hotwife. Her body literally transforms as she becomes a total wanton slut that will not rest until she has drained every drop of bull cum during the evening. As we drive home from these events, I am intoxicated by the stench of stale cum leaking from her holes and staining her clothes. Samantha does, however, allow me the indignity of trying to fuck her stretched hole (which of course is impossible with my anteater). Humiliation complete. I estimate that she has taken about 90 different cocks this last year.

I love seeing Sarah gangfucked. The most guys shes taken is 28 guys in one night, all bareback. After the 6th guy, she reached the 'overflow point' and cum which had been collecting up her pussy, started to pour out uncontrollably for the rest of the event, dripping into a pool on the floor.

Has anyone’s wife been fucked in a hotel men’s toilet?

Last night Sarah got fucked by 4 guys in the toilet of a hotel she goes to regularly.

It started with her going to the toilets with single guy. The toilets she used aren’t the hotel’s main ones, but are some smaller ones, that are not as busy. The first guy was a single guy, but the other 3 were married men, whose wives were in the hotel at the time too!

Do any of you have stories of your wives having sex with married men when their wives are nearby? It is so hot.

They all fucked her bareback, shooting up Sarah’s well-used pussy. By the time she arrived home the cum was running down her legs.

Random hook-ups

aussie_minister said:
Has anyone’s wife been fucked in a hotel men’s toilet?

Last night Sarah got fucked by 4 guys in the toilet of a hotel she goes to regularly.

It started with her going to the toilets with single guy. The toilets she used aren’t the hotel’s main ones, but are some smaller ones, that are not as busy. The first guy was a single guy, but the other 3 were married men, whose wives were in the hotel at the time too!

Do any of you have stories of your wives having sex with married men when their wives are nearby? It is so hot.

They all fucked her bareback, shooting up Sarah’s well-used pussy. By the time she arrived home the cum was running down her legs.

Great description! We visit a club in Sydney called Aarows quite regularly. It is advertised as a 'Gay and Bi-sexual Mens Club' but on Friday and Saturday Nights couples are allowed to use their facilities. Samantha loves allowing the 'line up' to fuck her in the 'cage room' on the first floor. I stand outside and watch her take cock after dirty cock in her mouth and cunt. I then enter the cage and clean her dripping breasts and cunt. I absolutely adore it. Last Friday we also played with a hung bull in a separate room. He removed his throbbing tool from Samantha's cunt as he was about to blow, and throat fucked me till I had emptied his load. Another classic cuck moment! Love to catch up with you one day Aussie_Minister.

..And used by an older man. she's my darling, my finance, my love. But I love the idea of her being completely owned, controlled and abused by an older man. In my fantasy she would dress however he made her and would visit him to serve him as her master. He would tell me what he thinks of her, how he will own her and there's nothing I can do about it.

She would dress in lingerie he has give her when she's at home too, always wear short skirts, high heels and stockings because he has told her too. He would come round to our house and use her at will.

She's 28. Is that an age many older men still view as young? What do older men think of 28yr old wives and girlfriends? Is 28 still a nice age to make into a submissive slut? What else would an older man do with the situation I fantasies about?gvertgrt

Twenty-eight is a perfect age for training to be a submissive slut. My wife has had the real thing and we both love it!!

"They all fucked her bareback, shooting up Sarah’s well-used pussy. By the time she arrived home the cum was running down her legs."

That's the best fucking turn on a cuckolded husband could ever ask for!!

Anyone have any experiences in Playa del Carman?

That's hot!!! We're headed to Cancun at the end of the month. Anyone going our way?

Any Bulls or cuckold couples heading to Cancun the week of the 28th?

Already made contact with one bull, any others out there going our way??

that's an interesting comment?? Where did that come from?

Sporting teams

Has anyone's wife here been fucked by a sporting team.

Sarah has been, not by any national/state teams, etc, but by local teams in a variety of places and different sports.

It's not only sexually satisfying for Sarah, but she also enjoys getting the opportunity to meet other women to chat with, who also are into group actions with the teams.

It's surprising the number of women who have a hobby of this form of group sex.

Not only have we met a number of other cuckold/hotwife couples, but also quite a few married women who are gangbanged by the teams without their husband's knowledge.

OK OK I read your story First reaction hot hot hot, second reaction worried she would leave for them and third reaction waiting when she got home to lick her up and listen to her stories while I jerk off WoW delema Fucking hot thou ! ! ! ! !

Cancun!!!! How sweet it was!!!! Coco Bongos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread