• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 11:45 pm and she's been gone over 4 hours already. My cock has been erect for all of that time! I'm thinking that they are still at the club, dancing, flirting, kissing and getting felt up! She says that he has promised her another gang bang at his house before the night is past...She was getting so wet telling me about it....

You are a lucky man tonight Mr Highlander

My wife texted me just a few minutes ago. She's been fucked over and over again by her fuck buddy and four of his friends most of the night and then again this morning for with him and another guy. She's taking a nap with a couple of them and staying over till Sunday. She promises me more details later today....She's sore in all the "right" places!

Texted me to say that she was out clubbing with him tonight and now they're back at his place for some more fucking....

I picked her up at her friend's place around 7 pm tonite. She was feeling very sore and tired....Her hair was still wet, she had taken a shower with her buddy before I arrived. He fucked her in the shower, so she had a present for me to clean up when we got home...The taste of his semen was heavenly! Afterwards, I jerked myself off in front of my wife and then cleaned up my mess with my tongue....

Life really doesn't get any better than that, other than being allowed to watch my wife get fucked or gang banged and then clean her up in front of her fuck buddies.....

Well I never got to watch my wife. I waited at home while she dated. I can only imagine what highlander is saying. But boy oh boy I bet he is dead on. I can't wait to find out.

Hey John, That sounds so familiar to my ears....I guess you could say that I'm addicted to jerking myself off. I have the most intense orgasms when I do it...It's a hard thing to describe, but I wouldn't have it really any other way!

i could masterbate 24/7 to the though of my wife getting a bigger better cock. The only problem is sometimes I rub it raw.

Yes, rubbing it raw is one of the possible side effects of jerking 24/7 if you don't liberally lube your cock first....good thing it heals pretty fast!!

But while it is healing that means I have to back off or at least switch hands.

Don't go at quite so hard man, stroke it lightly, drive yourself crazy! It's like foreplay...

No for me it is three play. That is all the fingers I can get around it.

She's out with her fuck buddy again, this time just the two of them. Clubbing, dancing, drinking and fucking!

Not very often, usually she doesn't have to pay for her drinks, most of the time it's either her fuck buddy or guys that she just met that pay for that...of course I pay for her clothes, makeup, jewelry, tats, piercings, hair styles, laser hair removal, plastic surgery and anything else her fuck buddy may want her to wear, do or have altered....as an example, she had vaginal laser restoration therapy which made her pussy as tight as an 18 year old! She gets rave reviews about that from anyone that she fucks. Because her pussy lips are so tight, she doesn't leak as much semen, so I always have lots to clean up when she gets home! That was a request of a fuck buddy a few years ago. That cost me a pretty penny....

Worth every penny of it!! I get excited just thinking and talking about what my wife may want to do to her body to make her look even more sexier and erotic than ever before....

Well, after a night of clubbing, my wife went back to her fuck buddy's place for a night of fucking and she didn't come home until last night around 8 pm....Her, him and one of his buds....I had to some cleaning up when she got home of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread