• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She told me to go upstairs, strip and lay down on the bed. She shed her flimsy dress, climbed on the bed and staddled my face. I was ordered to spread her pussy lips wide as she pushed down and drained the his semen from her freshly fucked pussy into my waiting mouth.....

Nothing better than your wife squeezing another man's cum from her pussy into your mouth. Such a lovely wife.

Oh yeah! And boy do I know it.....

I have only tested my wife's pussy with another mans cum once. God I need that again.

Wow! Only once...Mmmmmmm the smell and taste of another man's cum in your wife's married pussy is an absolute turn on!!!!! I've forgotten that at one time it was only my semen that used to fill her pussy...but now there has been literally hundreds since me....

What about the rest of you cucks??

My wife is getting ready to go out again with her bestman and a couple of the groomsmen...

She called me a few minutes ago. I've been jerking myself off almost all night imagining her being fucked by these guys like she was the last time at the stag. She's going to spend the afternoon with the bestman and one of the groomsmen and then come home around 5 or 6 pm to bathe, redo her makeup and change for another night of dancing, flirting and fucking with her new friends....I'm stroking my cock right now....

Reactions: franklyhorny
She texted me an hour ago and said that she was at the best man's place with 3 of his buddies...They started off with some drinks, smoke and then into the hot tub. She told me that the fun was only starting and not to worry, she was looking forward to having these guys fuck every one of her fucking holes, filling them up to over flow! Her body belonged to them tonight, to do what they wanted with as long as they didn't hurt her...I know what that means, because she has experienced the best of the roughest sex possible without being hurt....she has a very high pain threshhold and loves to feel abused and used like a sex slave should....sooooooo....

I picked her up at noon today. She was sore and tired. There were hickies on her neck and tits. Dried cum in her hair and on her face and body...She loved it...they were a lot more gentle than she first expected....but they did fuck her over and over again for hours into the early morning...She had that same smile of satisfaction on her face as we drove home...

Your wife needs to get the groom involved to Highlander :D

Although he fucked her at his stag, he's not willing to risk his upcoming marriage....I predict that one day he's gonna want to be cuckolded by his wife....

Hey, I just glanced over at the number of views on my thread and would you believe it's almost half a million!!!!! Wow!!!!! Thanks to all of you out there that have been big readers and supporters over the years....

My wife and I are still fully committed to the cuckold lifestyle, so there's still more to cum!!

I would really like to hear from other cucks out there and their experiences?

My wife is heading out on her own to the bar tonight, she loves to meet new guys. Already a tad bored with the bestman....go figure...

She came home early the other night. There wasn't really anyone at the bar that really turned her on.

Best man called her Friday after work and invited her to his place to play with him and 3 of the groomsmen. She was really excited, and had me run her a hot bath, bath beads, sharp razor with cocoa butter lotion ready to spread over her entire naked body after she dries off. That scent stays with me all night long and gets me so excited to know that these guys will be smelling the same cocoa scent as they fuck and abuse her. She did her makeup, painted her finger and toe nails in cum fuck me red to match her red lipstick. She had me lay out a short floral print, silky, backless dress with a deep vee front. She chose a pair of 5" tan colored strappy sandals. She likes to have the bare minimum on so that she can strip it off fast to be totally naked and ready and accessible to fuck....before he picked her up, she had me squeeze out a few drops of KY on my index finger, reach under her dress and insert the lube into the entrance to her very wet and ready pussy....

The groom showed up Saturday night to partake in the fucking....so much for his good intentions....

My wife is going out clubbing with the bestman and groom tonite...

She had quite a night, came home at noon on Saturday to bathe and change. The boys were picking her up at 2:00 pm to go out celebrating St. Patick's day...She isn't home yet...

My wife had a very exciting weekend...ended in a marathon gang bang with the wedding guys Saturday nite to Sunday noon....she was so sore and so full of cum, it took me 20 minutes at least to clean all of what she had in her puffy, married pussy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bjs