• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When she dresses as a slut to go out in public, she doesn't wear any underwear, that is bra or panties/thong....she wants to be fully accessible to whatever man she meets...it's an ice breaker and allows her and her new man to get to the point alot quicker!

Reactions: franklyhorny
We were in Barbados a few years ago with another couple who we had swung once or twice. Our resort was across the street from Mojo's, a local bar dedicated to 60's music. It was a house converted into the bar with living quarters upstairs.

To make a long story short, the couple that we were with announced they were expecting and weren't that interested in any play. So, we would go to the bar in the evening and have some drinks, that is, three of us would drink. The bar occupied most of the main floor, but there was some limited room to dance. My wife was chatting up the bartender and the owner at the end of the bar and I was sitting with our friends at a table at the other end. I turned around and noticed that my wife had disappeared. I went outside to the gravel parking lot at the side of Mojo's. I walked to the back where there was a breeze way between the bar and a garage. My wife was standing on the sidewalk in the breeze way embraced by one of the bar's owners. They were doing some very heavy necking! She was wearing a black short crop top, bare midriff and a short kakki skirt. No bra and panties, wearing a pair of leather flip flops. He had hs hand under her top rubbing her tits. She was straddling his leg and rubbing her aroused pussy on his upper thigh. I quietly left them alone and rejoined our friends in the bar. Ten minutes later my wife came back in, her lipstick smeared and hair tousselled. She told me that her new friend had invited her upstairs for a good fucking and she just wanted to tell me not to wait up for her....she came back to the resort around 5 am, stripped and collapsed on the bed. When I finally woke up I noticed a large wet spot under her well fucked pussy... she was exhausted, but very pleased with her new fuck buddy....

Reactions: franklyhorny and lawlessmurf69
She met the jewelry guy that nite at Mojo's! They hit it off but he had to leave early, so she hooked up with the owner again and spent the rest of the nite until morning upstairs fucking their brains out...

The fucking at Mojo's went on most of the week. Every night we would go to the bar and hang out there until closing time...She would be feeling pretty good at that time and she would head upstairs with the owner for a good fucking...It would be anywhere from 6 am to 8 am when she would show up at our hotel room, exhausted and thoroughly fucked! Her breath smelled like fresh semen and her pussy was seeping with his cum producing a big wet spot where she fell asleep...of course she gave me the honors of licking the excess semen clean from her very red and swollen pussy...Mmmmmm, it was so tasty!!!

Hey there.

I'm 36, Caucasian, 6 feet at 160 pounds, fit and handsome too.

Down below I'm 7" by 2 1/2", circimsized and shaved. I also have very high sexual stamina, usually going long and strong for 3 or 4 hours straight, multiple orgasams, heavy cummer, staying rock hard throughout.

I don't have any pictures stored here, but if you have a webmail address I could send one there. And if there's a pic of your wife that you can share too, I'd love to see her.

From what I can gleam, your wife enjoys rough and wild sex, yes?

Hi,

You definitely have my wife's attention!

She likes to go for hours at a time with multiple orgasms and plenty of cum! Yes, she loves rough and wild sex, the rougher and wilder the better...She is always willing to try new things at least once...If she let you claim her, her body would be your property to do "anything" you want with....She loves being owned and used! Given that relationship develops, what kinds of things would you like to do with her if she was yours? Mostly without me present....I always look forward to tasting new cum when she comes home and I clean her up! Goes without saying that she wants bareback! You must be clean, STI free!

She's going out with the girls from work tonight! This should be interesting....

She had a blast Saturday nite! Her friends went home and she hooked up with a guy on the dance floor...she got home at 11:00 am Sunday morning...looking totally fucked....

My wife just got home this morning from her night out at the bars....she looks totally wasted and well fucked! She has dried semen in her hair and on her face....

She got a call from a former fuck buddy in Toronto...he's gonna be here on the weekend! My wife is very aroused at the thought that he's cumming...

She was out last night and picked up a guy at the club. They went back to his place after closing and fucked their brains out! She called at 5 am and told me not to expect her home until later this afternoon.....they planned on fucking some more after they had a nap....

anyone else out there living the dream?

When I think of the literally hundreds of men that have fucked my wife's married pussy bareback and cum inside of her!! It gets me so hard and so excited....I can jerk myself for hours....

Reactions: franklyhorny and KristinS
That's awesome!!!!

She has been marked as the personal bitch of so many men! Her married pussy has been a cum recepticle for untold quantities of other men's semen!

That's putting it mildly...I'm totally hard from the moment she tells me that she's going out!!

She's going out tonight to get fucked by the first interesting guy she meets at the club....

My wife went out with one of her fuck buddies and a few of his friends for New Years. He was having a party at his house with a few other cuckold wives...Haven't heard from her since midnight, when she texted me to tell me that there was plenty of cocks to go around and that she would call me later today...

She rang in the New Year with her current fuck buddy and 5 of his young friends! They literally fucked the new year in! She was sooooo sore when she got home at noon on New Year's Day. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, her tits and neck were covered in love bites, and her body looked like she had been coated with semen from her hair to her toes...she was such a sexy mess!

There were sloppy seconds and thirds....Mmmmmmmmm!

Status
Not open for further replies.