• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife just left the house for a night out at one of the western clubs...it's show your "booty" night....

My wife went out to a fetish ball last nite. She left wearing a leather bra with about 5 or 6 lines of chain covering but ******** each of her tits underneath and a very skimpy g string with about 3 lines of chain leaving her pussy fully ******* too. She wore a leather studded collar and a silver ankle bracelet. She chose a pair of black strappy 5 inch sandals showing off her freshly pedicured red polished toe nails.

With her tit and clit piercings, her multi pierced ears and nose ring and her tattoos she looked so hot!!!!!!

She put on her long black trench coat to cover her nudity and as she left to get into a cab, told me not to wait up. As if I haven't heard that one before...

I got a call from her around one in the morning, she met up with a much younger guy, pierced in places that you can just imagine and was invited to a private party being held by this older guy who actually put on the ball, in his penthouse roof top apartment. It was only by invite so she said yes.

She said that the place was wall to wall with all kinds of fetish people of all ages, mostly semi-naked to completely naked. There was a room where some flogging was happening and had attracted a crowd of voyeurs. There were people making out all over the place...She said her new fuck buddy had a pierced 10 inch cock and she hadn't seen it erect yet....I'm still waiting for her to call this morning....

She's still seeing 10" pierced cock at least 3 days a week...she says the feel of the ring at the end of his cock feels so good inside of her pussy...

Merry Xmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!

.. and the same to you Highlander. I would pass the message on to your wife also but I suspect she might already have her merry xmas already lined up ..

My wife went out to one of those New Year's parties at one of the clubs with her newest fuck buddy. She texted me at midnight and wished me a happy new year. She also told me not to wait up as she was going home with her buddy to start a new year of fucking...I haven't heard from her yet today...Happy New Year!!

yeah right

any pics of this slut with her tattoo near her clit, you know , just to authenticate, or is this a vivid imagination

My wife called me at noon on New Year's day, apparently she and her fuck buddy had an argument and he left her at the club. That was his loss, as she met 3 black guys who were clubbing the New Year in together. She said they danced all nite long together, flirting, groping and kissing. By the time the New Year was rung in, she had necked with all three, had all three finger her pussy and play with her tits under her white flimsy backless halter top. Everybody was pretty sweaty and worked up, so they decided to go back to one of the guy's houses to party the new year in...

She said the drive was insane, she sat in the back with two of them and before she knew it, she was completely naked and giving both of them blow jobs. She straddled one of them just before they got to their destination and sank his big black erect cock into her very hot and juicy pussy. He got out of the car with her still wrapped around his waist and carried her into the house where they headed straight for the sofa where he gave her one of the roughest fucks she's had in a long time.

The other guys got naked and watched while stroking their cocks. The first guy unloaded his hot semen in her well fucked pussy. She said they stopped for a drink and some smoke and to recoup a bit. The fresh semen was leaking out between her pussy lips and down the inside of both her thighs. She gave them all a treat, by reaching down between her legs and scooping up the seeping semen with her fingers and licking it off with her tongue.

They headed for the bedroom and so started their marathon fucking until about noon. She said that her pussy was over flowing with their multiple cum loads, the mattress was totally wet. They came all over her too, so her body was covered in dry semen, her hair was stuck together and there was more caked around her lips and chin.

She didn't get home until around 5 pm, one of them dropped her off. She was definitely a mess, a hot mess!! She stripped off her halter top and skirt revealing a body totally ravaged by nonstop fucking. Her neck and tits were covered with hickies. Her body was drenched in their semen. She pointed at her very red and swollen pussy and told me to get down on my knees and lick up the still seeping cum from the inside of her thighs. She wouldn't let me near her pussy lips because they were so sore from the fucking she got from those 3 big black cocks!

When I was finished cleaning up her thighs, she headed to the shower and had me lather her up and rinse her off. She then headed to the bedroom and collapsed in a deep, exhausted sleep. A few hours later I looked in and noticed a huge wet spot that had appeared right under her pussy on the mattress. Needless to say, I stood there stroking my cock and jerking my self off while imagining the wild New Year's fucking she had with her new friends....

My wife is seeing the two black dudes now on a regular basis...

Bit like a puppy then ... not just for Christmas.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks...

There's a Black n' Blue Ball on Saturday night, and my wife is taking me as her sissy slave...

Oh yeah, I can relate to that....

Damn I'm sure wishing you lived near me cause I would love to have a party with your wife as the toy. I bet we could stretch every one of her holes to the fucking limit.

Tell me more about what you would do with my wife if you were able to meet her? Convince her that it would be worth the trip? Thanks....

Wow, that sure sounds tempting!!!

highlander said:
Anyone else enjoy seeing physical signs that your wife has been fucked like an animal?

Absolutely! I like nothing better than helping my g/friend look as sexy as possible for her lovers. The best bit is when she comes back to me totally ruined!
We think alike !

I love reading this thread, Highlander!

You wife reminds me very much of my wife, Sarah.

Would you care to share some of Sarah's experiences?

highlander said:
Would you care to share some of Sarah's experiences?

Not too sure where to start; I'm not really too good at writing things down in a long narrative form (unlike you!)?

I really enjoy the events you have recounted about your wife. Have only just started reading this thread, but haven't even got through a fraction of your posts.

Reading about your wife remind me of Sarah. Even though in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle all our wives tend to be very highly sexed, it is rare to find someone as much as Sarah.

I have lost count of the number of occassions Sarah has left the house without telling me, because a guy has texted her for a sex meeting. Several times I have woken up at night to find that she has left to go meet a guy (often when she does this she hasn't even got dressed, just go into her car to go and meet up with the guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread