• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Peakmb...

peakmb said:
On the issue of Custard though I have to follow my own judgment. I can see how his obsequious postings might appear as support. Personally I see it as puffery at best and grooming at worst.

Well now, ain't that insulting. "Grooming," you say... that certainly sounds ominous. Maybe you should elaborate, if your vocabulary is large enough, given that I'm unlikely to ever meet Ms. Lexxi (or you either, for which I'm profoundly grateful).

peakmb said:
Clarity and brevity do not appear in his personal thesaurus with the result that he fills up the threads like a blocked drain. Just my opinion of course.

Oh yeah…? I suggest, Peakmb, learning from the mistakes of your parents: ask your wife politely to have you sterilized, if she hasn't done this already.

Cuck Curious...

Cuck Curious said:
I have to agree about Custer. He has verbal diarrhea and appears to enjoy the sound of his own postings. I would much rather read about Lexxi's latest exploits than wade thru Custer's pompous pontifications.

Hey, Cuck Curious... can I borrow your face? My ass is on holiday.

Hey Tupp...

Tuppinsinmo,

Welcome back! It seems like you've been gone for quite a while. I seem to recall you said you intended to participate in some other forum... maybe it was less appealing than you anticipated?

Regarding your comment:

tuppinsinmo said:
I would approach him [Ms. Lexxi's cuckold, one assumes] something like this. ...etc...

No doubt Ms. Lexxi appreciates it, since it's actually relevant to her thread.

—Custer

Lexi, I have read your posts with an absoulute hunger, brilliant. OK If you are real, I am a living example of what you seek to achieve. (Short version) She was 16 and a virgin on our first date, one of the hottest girls in town. I was 19 and considired a player. We dated for 3 years and she was faithfull, we married when she was 20 and I was 23. She cucked me in 6 months with a member of our wedding party.within 5 years I was a pantied, shaved, obiedent sissy cuck. She had me doing clean up before I even new she was with another man. It is many years and 20 men later,6 of them black. If you want to learn more about how she did this most of the story is on this site, just search for my posts. Her is one story I have never told.She told it to me. While she was living away from me she met a Black guy named Earl. He was so big he could not get his whole cock into her. One night he stayed over, in the mornig he decide he wanted more 22 year old white pussy. She was all dressed and ready to leave but Earl was not the kind of man who took no for an answer. He bent over her kitchen table pulled her little panties to one side and fucked her good and hard. Now late, she jumped up and ran off to school. She got there a little late and found students waiting outside her class room door, as she let them in it started, it seemed as long as she seated in her car Earls coupious spend wasnt a problem but as she dashed to her classroom door his cum began to flow into her panties. She entered her class and decided to take homeroom attendance standing up. She was afraid to sit down as she was concerned that Earls cum would create a telltale wet spot in her light wieght Indian style hippie skirt. So, standing in front her class trying to hold her legs together hiding as much as she could behind her desk, she begins to take homeroom attendance. Her pantis give out. Earls cream penatrates her little panties and begins to flow down her inner legs, She is becumming desperate. She remembers she has one of thise little packages of kleenexe in her desk draw. But she cant very well reach in the draw hike up her skirt and stick the tissues in her panties. Homeroom is 15 long minutes and then comes a 5 minute break as the teens change classes, this is an urban school and these kids are no fools she has got to be carefull. Fortunitly she is the art teacher and all art rooms have large closets. AS soon as the bell rang and the kids left, she, tissues in hand made a mad dash for the closet, There little time a lot of cum and not enough tissue, all she could was take a quick sticky wipe at it and stuff the whole mess in her panties. The next class comes in, she nervously begins taking control and starts the class, she sends a couple of the girls to get some supplies from the closet, as one young lady comes out of the closet, she loudly complains what is that funky smell in that closet. My wife of course ignores the comment trys to hide her blush and continues to teach. What a wonderfull hot sexy bad girl my was and still is.

johnnyreb said:
I really don't understand why Custer would be an issue... He has some very good insight in this lifestyle, and he obviously does his homework... I think this board is lucky to have him...

Thanks, Johnnyreb.

Harry2614 said:
Custer is probably the best promoter of this lifestyle on this site, if not any cuckold site. Sure he 'runs on' and literally gets boring with his style and recommendations to everyone to read the same articles, which they don't ask about to begin with…

Ooo… that smarts. New posters keep asking the same questions over and over, though (as I imagine you've noticed), obviously without bothering to read the forum… but I suppose you have a good point.

Harry2614 said:
…but I have followed some of those links and learned a lot.

Ah… so you admit it.

Harry2614 said:
It is obvious, to anyone who takes the time to read what Custer writes, that he is passionate about the cuckold and hotwife lifestyle. He also is compassionate with those who struggle with it. Hang in there Cust. —Harry

Thanks for your support, Harry. I appreciate it.

Susan's Slave said:
Long live Custer Laststand! I don't always agree with him but love his cerebral posts. Who knew he could insult with such flair!

Thanks, Susan's Slave. (Actually I have lived quite a while, although not relative to "normal" life expectancy. I may comment on that in another thread, since it's slightly relevant.)

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thanks for returning and giving us a break from these clowns (like Peakmb, among others).

lexxi said:
A few things on my mind here. Just because I don't post for a while doesn't mean I've left the forum.

No, no… of course not. People here assume the lives of highly-sexual competent women like yourself are like television… all your marital problems are resolved within 30 minutes (15, taking commercials into account). If not, these dunderheads assume there must be something wrong with you.

lexxi said:
I've been very busy lately, sexually and otherwise.

Your audience is envious… when you give these boys too much time between posts, they tire of beating their weenies and start fighting with each other.

lexxi said:
I haven't found the time to sit down and write out all the details of what's going on with me and I didn't want to give just bits and pieces, so I haven't posted. I will fill everyone in eventually...I promised I would and I will.

I, for one, would rather read a well put-together description of how you’re managing your formerly normal-husband now submissive-cuckold while passionately fucking your handsome and sexually-talented big-cock black lover. I suspect you have everything well in hand, but am certainly willing to wait for you to update us in due course.

lexxi said:
I wonder why so many of you knock Custer like you do. He is one of my favorite, if not THE favorite poster in this thread. Everyone has different tastes. Not all cuckolds or their wives are into exactly the same thing. Some of you who aren't into exactly the same things as he is, or feel his posts are too long put him down for it. This is terribly rude.

Thank you for your strong statement of support, Ms. Lexxi. I greatly appreciate it. One of the problems may be that the boys of your thread have too much time on their hands. (There's probably at least one other reason, as well.) As noted above, they have limited ability to occupy themselves beating their weenies what with being premature ejaculators.

lexxi said:
As far as the "Lexxi is a fake" posters...this is the internet...I'm sure there are many fakes, so if you think that I'm one, more power to you. I don't choose to waste the time to try and argue that I'm not. I have never told one lie here, and don't ever intend to...I don't see the point in doing so.

I have found your posts convincing, Ms. Lexxi, and continue to find them convincing. Also, I don’t think a work-oriented professional woman, as you are, can afford to waste her time writing fiction in forums like this. You (and other women in your position) have way too many other things to concern yourself with.

lexxi said:
I will be posting again with some details for everyone.

I’m looking forward to it. Thanks again for your support.

—Custer

Mary's pet...

marys_pet said:
Custer lives in Fantasyland. One should always be wary of taking advice from someone who hasn't lived what he preaches.

Really… hey, Mary's pet, I hear you’re so ugly that when you were born, the doctor said “aww, what a treasure…” and your mother replied, “yes well… let’s bury it.”

Awright... your wife definitely sounds like a high-end cuckoldress...

Joey,

Obviously Ms. Lexxi should reply to this, but I can't resist.

joey7890 said:
Lexi, I have read your posts with an absoulute hunger, brilliant. OK If you are real, I am a living example of what you seek to achieve. (Short version.) She was 16 and a virgin on our first date, one of the hottest girls in town. I was 19 and considired a player. We dated for 3 years and she was faithful; we married when she was 20 and I was 23. She cucked me in 6 months with a member of our wedding party. Within 5 years I was a pantied, shaved, obiedent sissy cuck. She had me doing clean up before I even new she was with another man. It is many years and 20 men later,6 of them black. ....etc....

Your post is an inspiration to Ms. Lexxi, I'm sure, and almost certainly to all women.

Thanks!

—Custer

Custer, I sit her with my goddess, she just returnedfrom a session with her second best Bull. I was sharing my latest post of her adventures with her when she asked me "has anyone responded to thios? I said "I doubt it,, everyone is focused of Lexie". Then , lo and behold I see your response. I an flattered by yout interest. I sincerely consuder you the professor of the site. I am thrilled To think that my post would serve as an inspiration to any aspiring cuckuldress . joey

Very original

Custer Laststand said:
Hey, Cuck Curious... can I borrow your face? My ass is on holiday.

Custer

Speaking of asses, if I had one like yours(on holiday or not), I'd shave my dogs ass and teach him to walk backwards.

You started it.

Cuck Curious said:
Custer — Speaking of asses, if I had one like yours (on holiday or not), I'd shave my dogs ass and teach him to walk backwards.

Really... it sounds like you assume your face really does resemble my ass (which you aspire to match with your dogs shaved ass, him walking backwards). But say, Cuck Curious... is it true your birth certificate is a letter of apology from a condom factory?

Custer Laststand said:
Really... it sounds like you assume your face really does resemble my ass (which you aspire to match with your dogs shaved ass, him walking backwards). But say, Cuck Curious... is it true your birth certificate is a letter of apology from a condom factory?

=============

yuk yuk yuk .....

Attachments

• old_news.jpg
    old_news.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 447
I think this forum needs a mud slinging section for all the guys and girls who like to rumble.
That way, we can have a good time on the forums about sex.

I'd rather look at the hot wives.
I didn't come here for flaming.
I came here to see the hot naked chicks.
I am very easy going. That's why I would like to see a flame room.
The ones who don't like flaming can look at good cuckold sections and look at the naked girls.
The one's who like flaming can have their fun in a designated place.
Then we would all be happy.

Yawn

Custer Laststand said:

Flaming with Cuckster is like playing checkers with a dog...it gets boring pretty quick. Enjoy yourself, quote boy, I'll leave you alone so you can concentrate on your blathering bullshit.

Come back, Lexxi!

Please come back, Lexxi, and save us from any more mind-numbing pontifications and juvenile flaming from the obvious parties! Any scraps of info will do!

We love you Lexxi

Lexxi, I can't wait to hear what you've been up to. I respectfully request that you start a new thread, maybe "I'm loving it" or something like that. Unfortunately, it seems like this thread has been high jacked by frustrated and impatient readers.

As for me, I'm with you on Custer. I wish they'd stop the Custer abuse. IMHO, he works hard to add value to these discussion boards and is always polite until he has to defend himself. Thanks for sharing with us.

Cuck Curious said:
Flaming with Cuckster is like playing checkers with a dog...it gets boring pretty quick. Enjoy yourself, quote boy, I'll leave you alone so you can concentrate on your blathering bullshit.

Let me be more specific. Fuck you, asshole.

sptbj2 said:
.... As for me, I'm with you on Custer. I wish they'd stop the Custer abuse. IMHO, he works hard to add value to these discussion boards and is always polite until he has to defend himself. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks for your support, Sptbj2.

Something in the water just ain't clear concerning this whole thread.

Users who are viewing this thread