• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters

noway

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Both my wife and our friend have had sex with black men. I am not allowed to watch but would love to see either in action.

Would she set up a video camera to record a session for you?

She has told me repeatedly that I am the one who wanted her to try this for years, now that she has, I do not get to watch, see pics or anything to punish me for encouraging her to do it. She says it is enough to see the end results, accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if she keeps you in creampies...

She has told me repeatedly that I am the one who wanted her to try this for years, now that she has, I do not get to watch, see pics or anything to punish me for encouraging her to do it. She says it is enough to see the end results, accept it.

...from her BBC BF, you can't complain too much. How is the sponge thing going, missed any yet?

I think she's beautiful...and only more so after a round with her BF

...from her BBC BF, you can't complain too much. How is the sponge thing going, missed any yet?

I think she's beautiful...and only more so after a round with her BF

I don't, she knows i am enjoying the sloppy seconds. Yes they have missed once in a while and i do think she is good looking but I would also love to see our friend in action

Would love more imput. Pics about 2 years old, friend then about 23 and wife 40

Wife and friend are HOT !!!!!!!!!!
Glad they enjoy their IR experiences.
Really like the build and ashen complexion of the friend. Her pale white skin and being done by an Ebony King, wow........ :hump:

I agree. She is about 5' 9" and 130 lbs. and has a great ass in my opinion but many guys notice her breasts first.

While I'd love to be able to fuck both of them, they are both very hot, given a choice of only one. I'd have to take your wife and enjoy fucking her very much, and more than once.

Wife is beginning to pull away in the poll. Guess I cannot complain, a bit surprised. But comments also positive towards friend.

wife leading in votes but friends photos have been downloaded more times. Seems a bit strange, vote says wife is hotter but downloads says the opposite. If i get 20 votes, will upload more.

People still looking and occassionally downloading pics but no responses and no votes :-(

over 1400 views, over 200 downloads very few votes or comments. Guess should have had a vote option of neither. That is how the vote etc feels. both have seen the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Back