• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
they are both very hot. I'd love to fuck either or both of them. There is no telling about the voting, guess most of the guys either don't bother or just pass it by. Both ladies are very hot stuff and should be proud of there bodies.

I think both are hot, but woman in early 40s is leading a women in her mid 20s. I guess milfs are really hot.

conversation i would love to over hear.

don't just look and/or download, vote also. Feedback is so nice, vote or comment please

Couple of more days. If still no votes or comments, assume waste of time and will delete photos.

This thread has been viewed now 2000 times and the most popular picture has been viewed 87 times, have to be a member to view the pictures beyond the thumbnails. Some people have looked at this thread for quite awhile and yet only 18 people have bothered to vote. Must be wasting my time, no new comments or votes is very disapointing.

Thanks to whoever voted today. Wife has now opened a 20% lead over friend in wanting to fuck and cum in her pussy. Friends one picture still viewed a lot more than wife. Wonder if friend is better looking but the thought if cumming in a married women is hotter?

Almost 30% more want to cum in wife's pussy over friend's Almost as many would rather cum in wife's ass as friend's pussy. Both would look good with a bbc.

Does GF do BBC?

If not maybe you wife's black Boyfriend can find her a Black Stud! Or they could share him, it's good slut training for the wife!

Last edited by a moderator:
That does sound amazingly hot, them taking the same black stud side by side bareback. Friend should have to get his seed first and wife made to clean them up before she gets hers. Also thanks for the new votes

eightbal2 said:
If not maybe you wife's black Boyfriend can find her a Black Stud! Or they could share him, it's good slut training for the wife!

It would also be hot to see them being taken side by side and see which one makes their black stud come first.

Finally someone voted to use a condom if requested. Wonder if it would stay on? Also curious if it is because our friend is hot enough to want to fuck her even if it means using a condom, because she looks like a big slut and so you feel safer or is it safer b.c.? Anyway still think she would look great under a bbc stud.

votes very slowly coming in. miss the old days when votes and comments were more frequent

would love to see at least 50 votes. wife on left, friend on right.

I know your wife is having sex with her BF on an ongoing basis. Is your friend enjoying the same lifestyle? If so, I can understand why you would want her to let you watch. If you can not get something from the wife, you may have to go elsewhere. Let us know what your friend thinks of you, or others, watching.

While at the university, our friend said she went to a black fraternity party with a friend who was into black men. She said they were the only 2 white women at the party. She said once there, she did not see her friend much. I said ' I guess you were popular at the party?' She said oh yes, and that she had a lot of fun. At that point she changed the topic. I assumed she got fucked, because she has stated that if she likes a guy, she will fuck him. I think friend is hot and would love to watch (and participate). I can see her letting people watch like at a frat party when she has been drinking etc., but don't think she let people watch in more intimate settings.

Liking the poll results so far. More would prefer to fuck and cum in wife's pussy than friend's yet at the same time more would want to fuck and cum in friend's ass than wife's. Both win

voting trend continues. Would love to see them side by side wife getting the cum in her pussy, friend in her ass.

More votes please. Love the idea of seeing them both flat on their backs, legs spread taking a black stud bare and competing to see who can make their lover cum first.

Friend in red, wife in green. Both have done black guys but still curious who has the greater ass and who deserves to be fucked more and where by the black studs. Who would make the greater cum slut.

Users who are viewing this thread