• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dealing with feelings.......

• Thread starterhubsub
  • Start date

hubsub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2007
My wife and I have been married for 26 years. We were each other's first lovers, and our sexual journey has been one of great discovery together. For many years now I have longed to share her with other guys. I have come to realise that there is something in the idea of being a cuckold, that is, a husband to a wife who has sex with other guys, which really trusn me on. About three months ago, she had sex with another guy at or local nude beach. It was a breakthrough moment for us both - she loved it, and I loved seeing her enjoy is so much. Since then, she has had sex with another five guys(two of them at the same time). I have been cool with this the whole way through, sharing in the play from time to time.

Last week, we met another guy through a web-site and arranged to meet him for a night in his motel. From the beginning, it was the perfect night for my wife - she got to live out her fantasy with a hot guy, in an apartment. They fucked for nearly four hours over a 12-hour period, with him taking her in every hole while I watched. About half-way through I began to feel uncomfortable with what I was witnessing. Having given my wife her freedom to explore and take things wherever they might go, I was now seeing her in a completely different light. It was as if I had brought her to this sexual point and someone else was now the first to benefit from my work. (I should say, that aprt from this sharing, I have had the pleasure of doing everything else with my wife for the first time)

My dilema now is that I have very mixed feelings about what I saw. On the one hand, I loved being able to share my wife in this way. On the other, I am concerned that I have never experienced her that way for myself and that I will be compared to him from this point forward. We've spent a week talking about our feelings about all of this - she is ultra keen to see him again sometime(he is an out-of-town professional, thank goodness!). On one level, I want her to be happy, on another, I'm petrified of losing her.

I'm dwelling on them together all of the time, and want to ask about everything that happened(even though I was there). Who else has been here before? How did you cope? Any advice for me(for us) would be greatly appreciated.

hubsub said:
My wife and I have been married for 26 years. We were each other's first lovers, and our sexual journey has been one of great discovery together. For many years now I have longed to share her with other guys. I have come to realise that there is something in the idea of being a cuckold, that is, a husband to a wife who has sex with other guys, which really trusn me on. About three months ago, she had sex with another guy at or local nude beach. It was a breakthrough moment for us both - she loved it, and I loved seeing her enjoy is so much. Since then, she has had sex with another five guys(two of them at the same time). I have been cool with this the whole way through, sharing in the play from time to time.

Last week, we met another guy through a web-site and arranged to meet him for a night in his motel. From the beginning, it was the perfect night for my wife - she got to live out her fantasy with a hot guy, in an apartment. They fucked for nearly four hours over a 12-hour period, with him taking her in every hole while I watched. About half-way through I began to feel uncomfortable with what I was witnessing. Having given my wife her freedom to explore and take things wherever they might go, I was now seeing her in a completely different light. It was as if I had brought her to this sexual point and someone else was now the first to benefit from my work. (I should say, that aprt from this sharing, I have had the pleasure of doing everything else with my wife for the first time)

My dilema now is that I have very mixed feelings about what I saw. On the one hand, I loved being able to share my wife in this way. On the other, I am concerned that I have never experienced her that way for myself and that I will be compared to him from this point forward. We've spent a week talking about our feelings about all of this - she is ultra keen to see him again sometime(he is an out-of-town professional, thank goodness!). On one level, I want her to be happy, on another, I'm petrified of losing her.

I'm dwelling on them together all of the time, and want to ask about everything that happened(even though I was there). Who else has been here before? How did you cope? Any advice for me(for us) would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Hubsub

Congratulations on becoming a cuickold!! I read your past posts about how your wife liked to show herself off on the beach, and your longstanding desire to share her with other men,and I'm sure it was a breakthrough moment for you both when she had sex with another guy on the beach for the first time. You said she has had sex with 5 other guys since then (I'm assuming on the beach as well?) so she obviously enjoys having sex with othr men, and it's great that you've loved seeing her enjoy it.

You also said that a week ago you met ,and she fucked a guy at his motel for 4 hrs over a 12 hr period..which fulfilled a fantasy of hers ,and which she also enjoyed a lot since she is ultra keen on seeing him again,but that halfway through you began to feel undomfortable and that youhave had mixed feelings since then about what you saw. Mixed feelings, are , I think , quite normal and what makes being a cuckold so erotic and exciting ..which btw, I have been for almost 10 yrs. On the one hand, most husbands will feel jealouusy or envy when watching another man satisfy and enjoy his wife, especially if the other guy does it better, or longer than the husband and/or gets to do it more often than the husband , and yet being cuckolded and seeing our wives be satisfied turns us on too much for us to object,and as cuckolds we in fact want our wives to continue doing it..otherwise referred to as the "cuckold dilemma"..lol

I am a little confused however , about what was so different about this last experience you had as opposed to watching your wife fuck the other 5 or 6 guys on the beach, and what it is that you are trying to cope with

You said

"someone else was now the first to benefit from my work."

and that while you enoyed being able to share her, you where

"concerned that I have never experienced her that way for myself and that I will be compared to him from this point forward" You also said that you are petrified of losing her.

What exactly is it that this other guy got to benefit from first.. and since you said that apart form this sharing you have had the pleasure of doing everything esle with your wife for the first time , what did he experience with her that you never have and whatcomparispon are you worried about between him and you?

Is it that he has a bigger cock than you do and she seemed to enjoy having sex with him more than she ever has with you , or that he was able to , and she wanted him to, fuck her and take her in all of her holes for 4 hrs in a 12-hr period..or both? Are you worried that she will compare having sex with him to having sex with you and prefer having it with him and perhaps even not want to have it with you anymore if she were indeed tosee him again?

Your wife is , of course, going to compare the sex she has with this guy, or any other guy, to the sex she has with you....that's normal,just as you might go out to a reataurant for dinner and at some point you will, in your mnd, compare that to having dinner at home. You may even deicde you prefer having dinner out..depending on how good a cook your wife is..lol , but also becasue of the experience of trying some new dish , or being waited on and pampered by the staff..If so would you go just to that one restuarant, or want to try different retaurants..and would your wife feel slighted or hurt becsuse you enjoyed a dish she can;t make or in general prefer other peoples cooking to her "home cooking" or would she be happy that you are enjoying the food ,and that on those occasions when yu go out she doesn;t have to cook and clean up ?. If you found you did prefer going out your wife;s home cooking, is it likely you would start going out to dinner every night,and never have home cooking again,(assuming you coud afford to) or would it be more of a treat..for both of you,and if you did prefer dining out all the time,and could affrod to, would you do that and stay married to yur wife for all the other things you love about her or after 26 yrs of marriage leave her and go live with the chef of your favorite restaurant?

I think the above is great analogy to cuckoldinga nd has many of the same variables and options..Your wife, like many wives who have been allowed to experience "dining out",or inthis case having sex with othe rmen clearly enjoys it...It could be the food(sex) sex is better than your "home cooking", orjust the eperienc eof having a new dish(cock) and being catered to and pampered by the wait staff (her lovers) who may be serving up better cousine abd bigger portions( a bigger cock and more stamina) Can you be happy that she enjoyed a great feast( 4 hrs of fucking) and understand why she would want togo to that reatuarant(this guys room) again if and when he comes back to town, ..although she may still want to try some new dishes (other men's cocks) on the beach in the future too. Wills he ever ony want othe rmen;s cocks or oneother man;s cock in particular? that is a possibility,depending n ho wmuch better the sex is with them/him.. but stilliti sunlikely sh ewould leave you just for better sex..assuming everything else si good in your rmarrage emotionally,and especiallyif she can have sex with them/him and still enjoy all other benefits of being married to you with you as her cuckold. Don't forget ..even if the grass is greener onth eother side of the street, it still needs to be mowed.

I totally understand you thinking about your wife being with this other guy, and even dwelling on it and wanting to talk about it with her ,even though you were there ..wanting toknow, I'm sure what she liked about it and wanting her to tell you how good this or that felt becasue you like knowing she enjoyed it .even though it also kills youto think about how good he made her feel , especially if you can't make her feel that good. I have a very small dick and have eevr benable to make my wife come, othe rthanby going down on her. and she has only fucked other men since we were engaged..and Ilvoe watching , but also love talking about the deatils and how good it felt for her afterward.

You said you;ve spent a week talking abou tthis with your wife(since it happened) and that's good. communication is key in cuckolding,and hopefully that has included her answering any quetions you have even though you were there, because she undertsands that while for her , the fun and enjoyment may only occur when she is actually having sex with another man and she may feel that //well lastweek while i was having sex , yu were a cuckold..but now you are just a normal husband again..but that;s not the case.. being "cuckolded " is a state of being..that is once your wife is or has had sex with anothe rman you "are" a cuckold, whether she is having sex with someon else at any given moment or not,,. My wife does not mind taking about it alot, butthen sh elieks ,and I encourage her to have sex with other men alot too....both steady lovers she has had and , ,coincidentally, a lot of out of town businessmen who we have met through internet ads and websites.. and hooked up with for one night . o r who have become semi regualr lvoers of hers in that they know they can fuckher whenever they are in town. This has the advantage for me of not 'dwelling" on any one particular experience or guy. she has fucked.

Hope this helps..I'm sure you ;ll get other opinions and good advice form others as well.

He Dont Have A Chance

hubsub. Thanks sir for sharing your adventure and now your concerns. I dont know your wife but i dont think you have much to worry about with this out of town professional stealing your wife. For sure you love her and to you she is the mosy beautiful, sexy and loving prize of a woman in the world. This also as it SHOLUD be for she is your wife and your life partner. Just for this reason is why i dont think you should worry too much. For i am sure she feels the same way about you. But i will bet my bottom dollar that Mr. out of town professional DOES NOT feel this way about her. He is just enjoying fucking your hot wife and (as he should) and if he is looking for a wife of his own he will look in other directions. Hell he may already married. Hub ask yourself if you were a professional man and doing well would you not want the joy of picking a fresh piece of fruit off the old cherry tree. If for no other reason than just to have that prize feamale we all want to share our futhure with. I bet your wife could not be stolen by this man because i bet she did not just fall off a turnip truck. I think you will be well served to enjoy your sweet little hot wife to the max and let her enjoy what you always wanted her to be doing. Having sex with othwer men. Hub a LOVING HOT WIFE is a true treasure to be loved, protected and shown all the trust in the world. He and she will never be anymore than fuck buddies. Good luck and for petes sake, HAVE FUN. :p okdeacon said it.

Thanks....

.....for your replies. I'm completely on top of the idea that there will be all sorts of emotions floating around this whole hot scene. I know that there will always be some emotional pain attached to what we are doing(and let me be clear on this, we both want to do what we are doing). I always thought my wife would love to play like this once she had given herself permission to do it. She grew up thinking that she was ugly, and this has held her back for a long time. She now finds hot guys all wanting to hit on her - it has been great for her self-esteem and for our mutual pleasure.

Cuckhub, first thanks for taking the time to reply in such depth. It's good to engage with others here who know some of the things I am going through. Yes, we have played on the beach, both by ourselves and with other guys. The first three guys who fucked my wife were on the beach (a 22yo Asian guy, a 40's guy and a guy in his 60's - equal opportunity hotwife here!). Guys 4 and 5 tag-teamed my wife in a motel room, after first playing with her at an adult cinema(got a bit too busy there once they started on her lol).

The difference with the last guy included a number of things. Firstly, it was in his motel apartment. We had a 10 days build-up with hot sms and photos being exchanged. We had dinner together. We stayed the night. On a level, it was my wife's ultimate fantasy. And I was so happy for her. She was so into it. I have seen her like this with me from time to time, but never to such an extended extent. She must have cum twenty times while she was with him - really screaming out loud when she came each time. To say it was a bit confronting for me would be an understatement! But I was so happy for her.

It was only the next morning after we had left that the negative emotions really hit.

Cuckhub, in terms of me having done everything with her - as I said, I was her first lover. She loves being a three-hole girl and I got to take each of them for the first time. She learn to deep-throat on me, and swallow my cum when she was done. She loves me cumming on her face and her tits. Just about everything involving two people having sex(apart from watersports and scat!) has been tried by the two of us. So, cuck, it's not as if I was seeing her do anything I hadn't done before with her. But, there was a passion there between them which hurt me(and I can understand the whole 'this is a hot new guy I'm doing this with' thing).

Okdeacon, thanks for your words, too. We've talked about the way I am feeling and she can understand why I might feel like that. I can see that she is torn between not wanting to hurt me - the person who so lovingly gave her this great gift - yet wanting to do him again, while I watch. I have told her I want her to do that because she looks so beautiful when she is with him. I truly believe that. I just say that it's hard emotionally to watch. I know she won't leave me for him - she does like the sex, but she loves the life we have built together.

Our plan for now is to continue having fun with guys, to keep talking to one another about everything(this has been the best thing for honest communication between the pair of us in our entire marriage), and meet with him a couple of times each year.

I'm very keen to hear of other experiences from those who have been doing this for longer than us, particularly, how do long-term relationships with lovers impact on a marriage as opposed to the one-off playdate?

Hubsub - perhaps you should check my posts and threads. I am experiencing some of what you are - a bit different but if you peel back the onion, there are lots of similarities as my own wife is now desiring more intense sexual experiences with her lover.

It's a bit difficult to put your arms around at times, especially when things don't go exactly as you'd hoped or planned. But in the end, I know my wife and I feel much more connected and open with each other so it's all good.

It is hard to let go of her and let her have these experiences separate from me but at the same time, I know how she feels and what she shares with me when she returns that I find it balances out okay for me/us in the end.

Not sure if this helps you or not.

Soontobe, thanks for your reply. I will check out your posts.

She needs to have some space to go out on dates without you at least 70% of the time, so she can REALLY GROW her mind to it's full sexual potential. She may even fall in love with some of the men she sleeps with, because they are giving her intense orgasms.

It is possible for a wife to love her children as well as several men (all at the same time), but that does not mean she will dump the husband who has made it possible for her to have a wonderful sex life.

Too early...

Saraha, for the going out on dates thing. She's not comfortable with the idea - I think because she is aware of what that might lead to. Maybe in the future.

Since she was with the guy last week she has been on edge because he hasn't really messaged her. She's felt a bit like she didn't please him or that he doesn't want to see her again. To be honest, I had hoped that this would be the case, but he messaged her yesterday with a list of dates when he will be back again - three times in the next month. She was so pleased when I told her - I can't remember the last time I have seen her so happy, jumping and giggling like a schoolgirl. I was torn - torn because I want her to be happy, torn because I was seeing her delight in him. She told me later that she was instantly wet the moment I told her. I can understand all of that - it turns me on and kills me all at the same time.

When it was time to go to bed, she was all over me. It was great, fun sex, hot and sweaty and dirty, all at the same time. In the end, though, I was left wondering who the heat was for - me or him? I realised when I woke up this morning, that last night had been exactly one week since she was with him. I think I know where the passion came from and who it was for. Feeling a bit empty at the thought.

MacNfries said:
RE:

Welcome to the affects of cuckolding ... the emotional rollercoaster ride guys ( and wives for that matter) experience is what "recharge" some married men, and drive other guys crazy. Try to focus on the positive emotional feelings you are getting, and less on the negative ones. You're justified to be concerned that this could have a negative effect on your marriage ... as sometimes it can. If the relationship you and your wife have is good one, however, and the 2 of you play together with her lovers, these experiences can definitely recharge an otherwise boring marital sex life between the 2 of you. Imagine how it would be for YOU to sexually experience a new, sexy woman and possibly you will better understand how she's feeling right now ... its just a NEW experience which is stirring up her hormones, and she probably hasn't had that feeling in a long while. That IS what you want to happen, right? You ARE doing this for HER ... right?

Please don't confuse her with negative actions or comments as this will possibly make her withdraw "underground" or stop all together. You'll get use to these emotional "rushes" you're experiencing. Hang in there ... Mac ;)

I agree with Mac's advice completely..Cuckolding is an emotional roller coaster filled with mixed emotions,but that is exactly whatmakes it so eexciting and in the end rewarding. your wife loves you , as evidenced by hte fact that she doesn;t want to "date' othe rmen andrisk getting emotionally involved with someone ese..she wants that to be with and for you..but it's perfectly normal for the sex she had and is looking forward to having with this other guy to make her more excited and passionate sexually than she woul dnormally be with you , her husband, withwhomshe spends every night nad has had sex with hundreds, if not thousands of times. As Mac pointed out, a new lover is always more exciting.for a woman or a man, as is "something on the side" for wife who is otherwise happy with her marriage..Focus in being happy for her and for the enjoyment she will get when this guy comes to town.which is only going to be 3 times in the next month, whereas she is going to be with you every other night , during which you will benefit from her excitement and appreciation of you allowing her to enjoy anothe rmans cock and a night of wild, passionate sex with you watching.

I would suggest you look for some other out of town businessmen to meet as well.since your wife seemed to enjoy the experience of havinh ses in that guy saprtment more than on the beach, and that will help alleviate your fears of her being drawn to that particular guy and help you , Ithink, realize that it's just excitement of having sex with another man that turns her on so much.,not feelings for that guy. My wife and I have met ,and shehas had sex with dozens of out of town businessmen, some of hwom she sees whenever they are in town.but none is anything serious to her emotionally.

Thanks guys.....really good advice. These feelings and her pleasure are what I really desire - I guess that I'm getting both these things. I really can understand the thrill of the ''new'' and the excitement that brings. I'm loving experiencing what my wife is becoming and having the opportunity to go to bed with her every night and wake up with her every morning. I'm not complaining at all about how horney she is all of the time and what tha measn for me too.

Other guys to play with? We're off to spend three nights away next week and I have already organised for two guys(separately!) to meet up with us for a play. She's so excited about all of this and, to tell the truth, obviously I am as well. She should have fucked ten guys by this time next week. [Remember, until October 2012, I was the only one she had been with].

Going away for three nights from tomorrow. Going to meet up with four different guys, including the one we spent the night with. She is so excited about what she is going to get up to and has already said that she wants all them to fuck her in every hole. Thank God for condoms and her willingness to use them.

The gu I am most concerned about will be spending the night in our motel apartment on Monday night. She is almosr delerious with anticipation about seeing him again. Delerious might be a word to describe how I am feeling as well.

I am very pleased you and your wife are "stepping out" bravely on this exciting adventure. Things are snowballing and the pandora's box is opening up. Too late to go back to "vanilla only". Your wife knows you have her best interests at heart within the safety net of a good marriage that "will stay together".

As men open her mind to more kinky stuff, you, her husband benefit from a wife who is no longer limited to old fashion rules that existed 1oo years ago, when education for a girl was considered to be a waste of money.

Women who get the recommended minimum, three mind-blowing orgasms every week are a lot more interesting to be around, than the women who have a "hit and miss sex life".

A surprsing number of wives are sexually frustrated, even with vibrators, so that can make them disappointed with the boredoms of life.

We had a great time last night picking out her wardrobe for the next three days. The thrill of knowing what will happen to her in the clothes we picked and the slight pain of knowing she is picking them for other guys. I did appreciate that she wants my advice - I do know her better than all these guys.

The benefit for me is that she is so turned on all of the time - I get her off several times a day, just to keep a bit of a lid on it for her. Five hours from now she is meeting a new guy - six hours from now she will be fucking him. Mindblowing, amazing and so, so thrilling for us all.

It sounds as if you and your wife have a great weekend planned, and if all went well, . your wife has already fucked the first of the 4 guys you lined up for her and is well on her way to being the hotwife/ slut* that it excites and pleases you so much that she is becoming. * I 'm not callingher a "slut" in a derogatory way , but only as it descibes to a woman who enjoys having sex with a lot of different men, which contrary to what society may think about it, there is nothing wrong with, especially when she has a husband who rejoices in her sexuality and her enjoyment of other men's cocks. You are , and will always be the man she goes to bed with every night and wakes up with every morning, because shs loves you ,and I'm sure she really appreciates that you love her so much and want her to have the pleasure that she is getting form being fucked by other men.. I'm sure it was exciting helping her pick out the outfits she would wearover the weekend , knowing that she would be spreading her legs for 3 guys she had just met, as well as for the guy she spent the nght with before...I realy don;t think you need to be worried about that guy in terms of his being a threat to your realtionship on an emotional level, even if she is really excited about having sex with him in particular,given that she is also going to be having sex with all those other men too. My wife has had many lovers over the 10+ yrs she has been cuckolding me and there have been several who she has been especially fond of having sex with, to the point of always being eager to have them fuck her pretty much whneevr and as often as they wanted to ,and for periods of time even have sex with just one guy exclusively, but in the long run it was always just sex,and she has always liked and needed to have me to be loved by and I have enjoyed sharing the excitement and satisfaction she has gotten form her lover(s) , justas youare enjoying what your wife is doing.

Let us know how it all worked out

cuckhub05 said:
It sounds as if you and your wife have a great weekend planned, and if all went well, . your wife has already fucked the first of the 4 guys you lined up for her and is well on her way to being the hotwife/ slut* that it excites and pleases you so much that she is becoming. * I 'm not callingher a "slut" in a derogatory way , but only as it descibes to a woman who enjoys having sex with a lot of different men, which contrary to what society may think about it, there is nothing wrong with, especially when she has a husband who rejoices in her sexuality and her enjoyment of other men's cocks. You are , and will always be the man she goes to bed with every night and wakes up with every morning, because shs loves you ,and I'm sure she really appreciates that you love her so much and want her to have the pleasure that she is getting form being fucked by other men.. I'm sure it was exciting helping her pick out the outfits she would wearover the weekend , knowing that she would be spreading her legs for 3 guys she had just met, as well as for the guy she spent the nght with before...I realy don;t think you need to be worried about that guy in terms of his being a threat to your realtionship on an emotional level, even if she is really excited about having sex with him in particular,given that she is also going to be having sex with all those other men too. My wife has had many lovers over the 10+ yrs she has been cuckolding me and there have been several who she has been especially fond of having sex with, to the point of always being eager to have them fuck her pretty much whneevr and as often as they wanted to ,and for periods of time even have sex with just one guy exclusively, but in the long run it was always just sex,and she has always liked and needed to have me to be loved by and I have enjoyed sharing the excitement and satisfaction she has gotten form her lover(s) , justas youare enjoying what your wife is doing.

Let us know how it all worked out

Great mind pictures of her SPREADING HER LEGS APART - lucky slut, hopes she gives the bull her panties to take to work to show his mates. They might even sniff them to prove he truly got lucky.

What an amazing three days! Incredible highs and lows emotionally. She ended fucking three different guys(one returned for a second turn with here) and me over the course of five intense sessions. I would be lying if I said it all went smoothly for me, because it didn't, but she had so much fun it's hard for me to be anything but incredibly happy for her.

Cuckhub, it is right to call her a 'slut' for all the reasons you suggest. In fact, one of the guys has nicknamed her his 'cock slut', which he made he repeat several times over two sessions with his cock in her mouth. That was until she was his 'cum slut' for taking a load in her mouth. This guy also got to fuck her ass on both occasions they were together. It's so loose right now....

The guy I was worried about spent the night with us again, fucking her for nearly four hours(over two bouts) in the seven hours he was with us. Neither of us got any sleep that night. It was painful for me to watch the two of them together for the very reasons you mention cuckhub. She is lost in the sex with him - and for the time they are together, nothing else seems to exist in her world except him and the fucking she is getting from him - and the fucking she is giving him.

In the end I am so proud of her and what she is becoming, and so proud that she comes home with me, goes to bed with me and wakes up with me. I believe that I, too, am becoming a different person - just where this will lead is still to be seen.

hubsub said:
What an amazing three days! Incredible highs and lows emotionally. She ended fucking three different guys(one returned for a second turn with here) and me over the course of five intense sessions. I would be lying if I said it all went smoothly for me, because it didn't, but she had so much fun it's hard for me to be anything but incredibly happy for her.

Cuckhub, it is right to call her a 'slut' for all the reasons you suggest. In fact, one of the guys has nicknamed her his 'cock slut', which he made he repeat several times over two sessions with his cock in her mouth. That was until she was his 'cum slut' for taking a load in her mouth. This guy also got to fuck her ass on both occasions they were together. It's so loose right now....

The guy I was worried about spent the night with us again, fucking her for nearly four hours(over two bouts) in the seven hours he was with us. Neither of us got any sleep that night. It was painful for me to watch the two of them together for the very reasons you mention cuckhub. She is lost in the sex with him - and for the time they are together, nothing else seems to exist in her world except him and the fucking she is getting from him - and the fucking she is giving him.

In the end I am so proud of her and what she is becoming, and so proud that she comes home with me, goes to bed with me and wakes up with me. I believe that I, too, am becoming a different person - just where this will lead is still to be seen.

That's awesome that that you had such a wonderful weekend. with your wife getting fucked by 2 new guys and havving a repeat encounter with the guy who spent the night.! I'm glad you didn't mind that I said she is becoming a slut,and it does in fact seem like ..for the most part, you are really enjoying that she wants and is getting so much pleasure from having lots of different men's cocks in her in addition to yours. It's perfectly normal for you to have mixed feelings about watching her have sex with that one guy who spent the night again and who she enjoyed fucking so much . That is the uniquely erotic nature of being a cuckold...being happy for your wife becasue she is getting so much pleasure from his cock while at the same time realizing sh eis giving him what would normally be considered yours to enjoy exclusively as her husband. The main thing is that at the end of the day, or in this case the weekend,she is home with you because you are still the man she loves and wants to share her life with and whose love she needs,regardless of who's or how many other cocks she has enjoyed or will enjoy in the future.

It is always risky, to turn your wife over to another guy to fuck! But, that's just how it works. For most of us, the risk has been worth taking. I can understand, however, that for others it has not worked-out that well.

I would suggest that in all cases, your first priority be your wife's sexual pleasure. If she gets joy from taking another guy's cock up her cunt, then that has to be a good thing! Even if you are not enjoying it as much as she, you still benefit.

Most husbands I have talked with, and it is also true for me, are right there and fuck their wives as soon as the other fellows pulls his dick out of her. That way, by fucking into the other guy's cum, he is more a part of the over-all experience.

I realize the risks, but I do believe that they are worth taking when you realize the over-the-top experience of being right there and watching as another guy fucks your own wife.

You don't know until you try.
Fantasy is almost always better than the real thing.
It hardly ever is the same as fantasy, but it don't get any better than watching her fucking another guy.

The only thing I feel is my dick. It is in my hand the whole time they are fucking.

Sorry it has been a while since I updated here. Been a busy week in many ways. After the high of the three days there was a bit of a let-down after we returned home. This was partly due to my confused reactions to what we had shared. My wife had had a wild time with the guys, but she was concerned that she was hurting me with her enthusiastic embrace of her new-found slutty side. I guess I was a little hurt by that, but also hugely turned on as well. She was picking up my confusion and blaming herself, when there was really no-one to blame.

We have had so many long talks this past week. This new lifestyle has brought us closer together than anything else we have done together. I guess if we can talk about sex at such a deept level, nothing else should phase us. I have talked about how hard it was for me to watch her making love with one of the guys - very gentle and so focussed on his pleasure. One of the other guys was easy to watch her with - he really fucked her and left her soaking from all her holes. I realise that it was easier to watch them together because that's the way we normally fuck. To see someone actually make love to her was difficult because it was so different to what we would normally do. Needless to say, we have spent some time making love this week - slow and gentle. I guess I get to learn new tricks as well in doing this!

We have already planned to meet up with the love-maker again next week. The anticipation phase, while not as good as the sex, has become an important part of our new ritual and lifestyle(what to wear, where to meet, what she'll do with him) - we waited 26 years for this time and we're now going to wring everything from it we can. Butterflies in the tummy time for us both......

Users who are viewing this thread