• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dealing with feelings.......

• Thread starterhubsub
  • Start date
I think you're playing with fire with the whole falling in love with him thing. I think that level of emotional connection with someone other than you is dangerous to your relationship.

My two cents. But I hope it works out for you both.

I understand that to talk about 'love' in this kind of relationship is to play with fire. In the short time we have played with others my wife has 'fallen' for two guys. In the first instance there was a lot of pain when the guy began a relationship with another girl, just as my wife began to admit to herself-and to me- that she had strong feelings for him. It took her some time to get over him.

Since then, we have been wary of what might happen in this regard knowing, however, that it would probably happen again. I really do mean it when I say that to see her falling in love is a beautiful thing. My wife is my best friend, always has been, always will be. Why wouldn't I want to see her so happy, as she obviously is, at this time. Her love for me is stronger than ever. Her love for him grows every day. I love it, and so does she.

I agree with darkmatter159, you're playing with fire.

"Her love for me is stronger than ever." .......... Until it's not.

It's just sex, keep saying it's just sex, it's just sex.

Hoping that you be right and I be wrong.

Thanks guys. I really can hear what you are saying - it is something my wife and I constantly talk about. We are clear that what we share with her lovers - and there are three of them - is meant to enhance our relationship. They can't contact her without going through me - we only play together - none of them live in our city(two of them live over 1000kms away) - we plan on seeing one of them only a couple of times a year, another once each month, the other a couple of times a month. We constantly test our feelings, particularly about love, with each other - honesty is the keyword we now live by. What we are doing has brought us closer together than ever before. I have learnt that I need to be involved in our play, that watching is not enough. She has learnt how much she loves sex and how much fun a threesome can be.

The guy she has fallen for is married and lives interstate. He is a real gentleman who loves sharing what we are sharing. His work is high pressured and constant - our playtime together is an outlet from that work. I'm sure he treasures our time together. Perhaps the best part for me is the fact that he doesn't see the need to compete with me for my wife - we genuinely share her and are keen to bring her pleasure together. We have been doing this for a couple of months now and want to continue. My wife loves the attention of two guys and is keen to please us both - for example, swallowing our two loads last week.

We have an agreement that if we are ever uncomfortable with what is happening we will end it immediately. Who knows what the future holds? We are both mature adults, open and honest with one another, who have built a life together over thirty years. We may have left for sex as teenagers, but at our age? We will be careful, but relationships are built on more than sex. I'm the luckiest guy in the world, for which I am extremely grateful. My wife believes that she is the luckiest girl in the world, too. Why would we want to ruin that?

Plans

My wife has expressed a desire to get together with three or four guys for her first gangbang(remember, until last October I was the only person she'd had sex with - can't believe how far she has come in such a short time). I have contacted her dominant lover to see whether he might have a couple of friends who might be interested. My wife is so turned on thinking of him showing her photos to some of his friends. I don't think that we're going to have any trouble finding some volunteers.

In another development, she asked me the other day what bukkake was. She has turned into such a slut......

damn love ur thread just read it all so hot. I was my wifes only lover for a long time to but after her first Mfm a slut was born your a lucky man keep showing us her in action she is very hot

Owned-ass

My wife's ass after I had finished fucking it. I love that I get to share it with her dominant lover - he has already fucked her in the ass four times(we've only been with him three times!). She just loves asking him to fuck her there, then lubing it up for him, finally offering it to him doggy style or with her legs in the air on her back. When we are with him her ass is his.

Attachments

• IMG_4168.jpg
    IMG_4168.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 216
Had a great time with my wife's dominant lover on Friday night. Met him at Sexpo - great place to get turned on, though my wife was soaking wet before we even met him. It was a great feeling walking through the exhibition as a threesome - my wife and I holding hands while she took every chance to touch her lover, especially on the front of his trousers. He didn't waste any opportunity to touch her on the back or ass. I love being out as a threesome with him. Back at our motel - with a spectacular view over Darling Harbour - we quickly got down to business. We stripped my wife and then fucked her every way imaginable, with both of us using all three of her holes. He fucked her so hard! She loves the way he pounds her in her pussy and her ass. She must have cum forty times(I'm not kidding!). The bed was soaked with her squirt. I came in her pussy, while he came in her ass. He then spent the night with us, before resuming the hard fucking the next morning. This time I came deep in her throat, while he finished by fucking her doggy-style in the ass while she was pressed up against the open 12th-floor window of the motel room. A great night and morning! She's a bit sore now, but so turned on by what we did - can't wait for the next time we get together with him.

I can't believe how turned on my wife has been all week - and it's been a week without any outside-of-marriage play adventures. She had such a great time last Friday night - her ass still feels loose after all the hard fucking she took there. She really is a slut for her dominant lover. She told me during the week how much she loves him sodomising her - I just love how dirty she wants to be with and for him. She said that she would do anything he wanted her to do, no matter how dirty his requests may become. She has also said that she wants to be gangbanged. The adult club we have gone to a couple of times can arrange for that to happen. She's been with twelve different guys in her life now(11 since last October), and she now says she wants to double that in one night. I love what she has become and what we share with one another now.

hubsub said:
My wife and I have been married for 26 years. We were each other's first lovers, and our sexual journey has been one of great discovery together. For many years now I have longed to share her with other guys. I have come to realise that there is something in the idea of being a cuckold, that is, a husband to a wife who has sex with other guys, which really trusn me on. About three months ago, she had sex with another guy at or local nude beach. It was a breakthrough moment for us both - she loved it, and I loved seeing her enjoy is so much. Since then, she has had sex with another five guys(two of them at the same time). I have been cool with this the whole way through, sharing in the play from time to time.

Last week, we met another guy through a web-site and arranged to meet him for a night in his motel. From the beginning, it was the perfect night for my wife - she got to live out her fantasy with a hot guy, in an apartment. They fucked for nearly four hours over a 12-hour period, with him taking her in every hole while I watched. About half-way through I began to feel uncomfortable with what I was witnessing. Having given my wife her freedom to explore and take things wherever they might go, I was now seeing her in a completely different light. It was as if I had brought her to this sexual point and someone else was now the first to benefit from my work. (I should say, that aprt from this sharing, I have had the pleasure of doing everything else with my wife for the first time)

My dilema now is that I have very mixed feelings about what I saw. On the one hand, I loved being able to share my wife in this way. On the other, I am concerned that I have never experienced her that way for myself and that I will be compared to him from this point forward. We've spent a week talking about our feelings about all of this - she is ultra keen to see him again sometime(he is an out-of-town professional, thank goodness!). On one level, I want her to be happy, on another, I'm petrified of losing her.

I'm dwelling on them together all of the time, and want to ask about everything that happened(even though I was there). Who else has been here before? How did you cope? Any advice for me(for us) would be greatly appreciated.

Trust me you are a cuckold now. unless she is allowed to indulge her tastes again and again, you will lose her.

Users who are viewing this thread